It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets bring riots into the 21 century

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Ok lets say that the SHTF moment is on us and the government is cracking down on it citizens using crowd control tactics and new weapons to stop people from rioting. What tech would be good for a rioter? We know they use tear gas and hence gas masks would be a good idea. bullet proof vest for rubber bullets and sand bags shotguns. police scanners for updates on what they are up to might be a good idea. I don't know if they have noise machines that are so loud they stop rioters but the solution is simple use ear plugs. Water cannons? break fire hydrants in front of the one they use, if they attach it to a fire hydrant? if they don't how would you take one down?

Now to the interesting part new weaponry used by the government like the heat machine that once pointed at its victim makes them super hot I don't know what its called but someone will on here. What can you do against that?
I think it time to start thinking of new ideas to use in a riot then just throw rocks or use molotov cocktails thrown from a hand.

O buy walky talkies and have people go on every channel and just block the crap out of communication or use something to jam radio communication for cops.
What weapons would be good to use in a riot by the way this is totally hypothetical so don't go all crazy.

I was thinking potato gun ,hollow the inside of the potato and make it into a molotov cocktail bang you have distance.

This is just an idea so go easy on me but lets get the ball rolling in here about how to update a riot into the 21 century give me defensive as well as offensive ideas.
edit on 28-3-2012 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
no riot.

infiltrate government and change laws.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

dude lets say this is a last resort any ideas?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Damn, Spud gun with a molotive cockail! thats intense, i like it lol

I think motorbike gear would be fair effective against close combat, it would be on par with theirs, maybe minus some mobility.

Personally ill be in my moto gear with a crossbow if it gets to that point lol

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
They have accoustic weapons like the LRAD 500www.youtube.com...

link   

Originally posted by digital01anarchy

dude lets say this is a last resort any ideas?

diversionary precision squad tactics, fake 911 calls to reroute backup, electric grid shutdown timed with whatever

theres no point really
edit on 28-3-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

link   

Ok lets say that the SHTF moment is on us and the government is cracking down on it citizens using crowd control tactics and new weapons to stop people from rioting. What tech would be good for a rioter? We know they use tear gas and hence gas masks would be a good idea. bullet proof vest for rubber bullets and sand bags shotguns. police scanners for updates on what they are up to might be a good idea. I don't know if they have noise machines that are so loud they stop rioters but the solution is simple use ear plugs. Water cannons? break fire hydrants in front of the one they use, if they attach it to a fire hydrant? if they don't how would you take one down?

Now to the interesting part new weaponry used by the government like the heat machine that once pointed at its victim makes them super hot I don't know what its called but someone will on here. What can you do against that?
I think it time to start thinking of new ideas to use in a riot then just throw rocks or use molotov cocktails thrown from a hand.

O buy walky talkies and have people go on every channel and just block the crap out of communication or use something to jam radio communication for cops.
What weapons would be good to use in a riot by the way this is totally hypothetical so don't go all crazy.

I was thinking potato gun ,hollow the inside of the potato and make it into a molotov cocktail bang you have distance.

This is just an idea so go easy on me but lets get the ball rolling in here about how to update a riot into the 21 century give me defensive as well as offensive ideas.

Why don't we all give our opinion here on a public forum so that the government agents who visit ATS get all the information that they need so they can create there next "riot control tool". Honestly, lol common guys

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by descendedstar

Why don't we all give our opinion here on a public forum so that the government agents who visit ATS get all the information that they need so they can create there next "riot control tool". Honestly, lol common guys

they don't really know much less then we do. they've seen all the same movies and have the same discussions.
if they wanted to target individual responses/motivations, then yes this would be the way to do it.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by descendedstar

then adapt dude seriously

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by omega man

ear plugs lol 10 cents just beat a half million dollar machine

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Why are you in a venomous mood?

link   

Originally posted by hoonsince89
Damn, Spud gun with a molotive cockail! thats intense, i like it lol

I think motorbike gear would be fair effective against close combat, it would be on par with theirs, maybe minus some mobility.

Personally ill be in my moto gear with a crossbow if it gets to that point lol

going old school with the crossbow i like it lol

link   

ear plugs lol 10 cents just beat a half million dollar machine

Lawn mower: 90 dB
Threshold of pain: 130 dB, depending on the person's tolerance
LRAD maximum continuous volume: 162dB

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Ahhh.. i see your point. But if "they" are out there to get information then ATS is a dam good way to go about it.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by omega man

Why are you in a venomous mood?

Im not, but i will clue you in on a little secret my location isn't really the broadcast address on every network as well lol

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

whats the distance can we hit the dish or what ever they use to blast you with a potato gun before it gets to extreme

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

Playing silly games, So whats the point of your thread?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by descendedstar

Ahhh.. i see your point. But if "they" are out there to get information then ATS is a dam good way to go about it.

indeed, thats why I have no problem saying to you all, exactly what I would say to one of them.
they are observing and recording this.
perhaps not live, but eventually someone within one of the many multi-national intelligence agencies will be forced to read it due to a red flag that will surface through echeleon.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

whats the distance can we hit the dish or what ever they use to blast you with a potato gun before it gets to extreme

you would want to flank it.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

To come up with realistic idea's to update a riot from throwing rocks and sticks to actually out thinking the people trying to keep you down. Lets get real here they are building stuff to stop a rioter in effect they are waging war on people who also protest as well and yet people do the same old tired crap. Flag bandana over mouth throwing rocks a bunch of nothing yelling.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join