It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

River Euphrates significant sign to mass reduction of the human Population

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

God’s Messenger said, “The Hour will not come to pass before the River Euphrates dries up to unveil the mountain of gold, for which people will fight. Ninety-nine out of one hundred will die (in the fighting) and every man amongst them will say: “Perhaps I may be the only one to remain alive.” (Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim)

Everything the Prophet Muhammed has said, will be and is the truth. He gave us 70 minor signs and 10 major signs that were to come before the end of times. Most of the minor signs have been fullfilled, the major signs are to occur sometime in the future and no one but Allah knows their timing.

If you've read the hadith above, you will find out that 999 out of every 1000 will die because of the disclosure of the mountain of gold in the river euphrates, some religious scholars have translated the hadith as that the mountain of gold is the oil that's widely available there. But if so, when would the 999 out of every 1000 death scene occur?

River Euphrates drying up

Since the river has been drying up, old building from the past have been discovered, not only do these buildings contain valuable history, they also contain valuable resources that were abstracted from the earth during old times. There is a possibility that kings such as Nimrod may have had their treasures buried with them when civilizations were crushed by Allah.

I have a 100% confident that the event will occur, but when it will happen, only Allah knows.

These prophecies have not only been mentioned in Islam, I think that they may have been mentioned in the Bible, I don't know if it's an old Prophecy from the time of Jesus or if it's been added there in modern times.

I hope you realize that this event is not far away, especially when so many countries have Nuclear weapons and are in greed of getting their hands wet in oil. The US has enough greed and weapons to bomb the whole world, I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to actually do so.
edit on 27-3-2012 by ImaMuslim because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Mkay....

One more time please.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Sorry I accidentally clicked ´create thread´ when I wasn't done.

Please do take your time to look at the video, the sayings of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) has always been the truth, he has never spoken a lie.

Do you see a sign that may have not yet true? Discuss it please. When I look at the video, and as I think about the world we are living in, everything makes true sense.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Its only not far away if we let it....do not vote for people who believe in this stuff because they want it to happen.
No book can tell us the future it is up to us as Humanity to continue and strive for a better world.
Release your shackles of manmade religion and don't accept anyone telling us the world will end because it says so in some book.

Oh and OP your vid above isn't working.
edit on 27-3-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
OK found the Kings of the east:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
You do know that article is from 2009 right?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaMuslim

Or the whole lot is a fairytale open to interpret whichever way we wish? The problem with any prophecy is they only get interpreted toward a specific event (loosely I might add) after said event has happened.

It's like unleashing a prophecy cluster bomb. Somewhere/sometime your going to get a hit, which is then dutifully fitted into the prophetic writings of whoever?
edit on 27/3/2012 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
If you think it's a fairy tale, you obviously haven't paid to what I've wrote and what the Koran teaches. Prophecies have always existed and exist in order to tell future humans ( that live without prophets ) what to look for to save themselves from the attachment of materialism.

Most of the signs have been fulfilled, and they were told to us by the Prophet Muhammad 1400 years ago. And they are becoming more clear everyday.

If you think I'm full of garbage and only trying to scare people from the reality, please do continue to worship you're idols, watch the TV that has turned you into a goat. At the moment you realize the truth your heart stops beating for a second.

If you don't believe me, just watch for the near future, take note of the signs and realize them evolving in front of your eyes.

Oh yea, If you're in the belief that I'm wrong to say what I'm saying, try to at least give me an argument to start with. Everything I've provided you with is truth, It's not my sayings, It's what I believe is the truth.

And mix not truth with falsehood, nor conceal the truth [i.e. Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم is Allah's Messenger and his qualities are written in your Scriptures, the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] while you know (the truth). ( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #42)

Whatever Muhammad ( peace be upon him ) said was not words of his own, he was only able to speak with the command of Allah. Therefore anything he said could not contain contradictions, because the truth is empty of contradictions.

They ask you about the hour (Day of Resurrection): "When will be its appointed time?" Say: "The knowledge thereof is with my Lord (Alone). None can reveal its time but He. Heavy is its burden through the heavens and the earth. It shall not come upon you except all of a sudden." They ask you as if you have a good knowledge of it. Say: "The knowledge thereof is with Allah (Alone), but most of mankind know not." ( سورة الأعراف , Al-Araf, Chapter #7, Verse #187)

I'm not claiming that anyone knows the truth but Allah, the timing of the last hour isn't known by anyone but Allah, even Muhammad was unaware of it's time.

I do not claim to know what the future holds, but the Prophet Muhammad ( peace be upon him ) told us to watch for these signs to warn us of the signs of end times.

These are no good news for the non-believer as they are to far in love of materialism. They see the signs of the Creator but choose not to belief.

1 Say (O Muhammad (Peace be upon him)to these Mushrikoon and Kafiroon): "O Al-Kafiroon (disbelievers in Allah, in His Oneness, in His Angels, in His Books, in His Messengers, in the Day of Resurrection, and in Al-Qadar, etc.)!
2 "I worship not that which you worship,
3 "Nor will you worship that which I worship.
4 "And I shall not worship that which you are worshipping.
5 "Nor will you worship that which I worship.
6 "To you be your religion, and to me my religion (Islamic Monotheism)."

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Thats all very well and good but the video you have posted as proof still doesn't work.....

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Please do take in mind that these were spoken by the Prophet Muhammad ( peace be upon him ) 1400 years ago! That's 14 centuries ago!

www.youtube.com...

Here's the link for the video in case the video doesn't work. It's the one with text only, if you want one with a man reading them, you can watch this one.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The article you posted is three years old, your invisible, imaginary sky pixie has stood you up.

And your video doesn't work.
edit on 27-3-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
A man with excellent problem solving skills, and known for handling disputes amongst people in his town, goes psychotic, and does the dirty deed with numerous children.

Yea, not someone whose word I'm going to trust. Sounds like another failed genius who despite all his faults, was still able to control a feeble-minded people.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The video will not show anything, it's just the compilation of the signs and the user has given ideas on what they can mean today.

The article may be three years old, but that makes my argument anyway weaker. If it was drying up three years ago, I'm sure it's going to worsen today. It was just an example to show the value of the Euphrates River.

I've provided you the link for the videos, I can't get it to work here.

And do keep in mind that it was 14 centuries ago the Prophet Muhammad ( peace be upon him ) spoke of this.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Israel wants the land between the river euphrates and the river nile. Why do you think they have the star between the two blue lines (river) on their flag? This was the modified torah not the original writings. This has caused a lot of trouble for the world. Coincidentally this is the richest in oil and gas reserves region, and so happens that muslims are living there...which so happens that they they are the worlds most hated religion according to western ideals...and they coincidentally happened to perform 9.11

The final hour will not come until the river Euphrates (which flows through Syria and Iraq and finally opens in the Gulf) will disclose a mountain of gold over which people will fight and die.

From Hadith, Oil = black gold. It has all been written and we are seeing it fulfilled before our eyes.
edit on 013131p://3America/ChicagoTue, 27 Mar 2012 13:47:09 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Another one of these biblical crackpots.

Didn't you know that The Bible was never meant to be taken literally? For almost 2,000 years, even the CHURCH used The Bible as a social guideline.

It's only really since the mid 20th Century that Priests, far right politicians, and the public in general seem to be thinking that The Bible needs to be taken at its every smallest word.

Even in the 1940's and 1950's, you never heard of preachers saying "do this, because The Bible said this will happen" and take it literally.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
So we all have to bow down to a religion that condones honor killings?? condones beating one's wife? says to kill any none believer you come across? yes its in the koran and the writings of the prophet.
Take a look at atlas shrugs, rantburg, and jihad watch.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by pikestaff

Or bow to another which says its ok to have slaves, to sell your daughter into slavery or to kill anyone who prophesies also their mums and dads.(that's the bible)

Heck any of the Christians,Jews or Muslims holy books are filled with nonsense like this.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Mohammed's prophecies are little different from the plethora of other end time prophecies be they from the bible, Nostradamus or old mother shipton. All are open to the interpretation of the reader.

You interpret the 'signs' the way you see them. Personally I take no heed of them.

My TV has no innate ability to transmute people into goats btw.
edit on 27/3/2012 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I use to swim and fish in Euphrates , when I was a child .

Most dangerous river to swim actually .

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaMuslim
Everything the Prophet Muhammed has said, will be and is the truth. He gave us 70 minor signs and 10 major signs that were to come before the end of times.

I wonder what those signs are... Where do I dig deeper onto them besides the kuran?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join