It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

River Euphrates significant sign to mass reduction of the human Population

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The signs will happend when Iran (nutcase religious muslim people ruled by nutcase religious muslim leaders) will have nukes.

All muslims are quite crazy about Islam...if they signs won't happend, they will do ANYTHING to make the signs happend.
Who is Mahomed? And why do we have to beleive the crap he said? And, MOST IMPORATANTLY, WHY THE HELL muslims belive this crap REGARDLESS the lack of common sense?

Iran MUST be stopped, by using ANYTHING possible against them.I am just ranting about Iran, because The_Professional ius ranting about Israel.There have to be other opinions, isn't it?

So, since Israel have nukes and Iran DON'T have nukes, since we CANNOT force Israel to dismantle all thei nukes (unless EVERYONE ELSE DOES IT)...what the hell do we want ? BOTH Israel and iran with nukes?

Good...than don not wonder WHY RELIGION (in this case Islam) will usehd the 13th immam by starting a world war....because this is what nutcase religious people with nukes will do.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecrippler

Originally posted by ImaMuslim
Everything the Prophet Muhammed has said, will be and is the truth. He gave us 70 minor signs and 10 major signs that were to come before the end of times.

I wonder what those signs are... Where do I dig deeper onto them besides the kuran?

The sun will come from the west .
Kuran's pages will be empty .
Science will be vanished and ignorance will be the norm.
Alcohol will be everywhere .
Sheperds will become rich and will compete in building highrise buildings .
Murder & deception will become common place .
For every man there will be fifty women .
Women will become socially dominant .
Women will try to look like men .
Men will be with men and women will be with women.
Adultry will become an open affair.
Prostitution and Badness will prevail .
Human beings will be fed with their lives and will envy the dead .
There will be no one left to chant Allah's name .
Night and Day will become equal .
Mosques will be decorated but there will be no one in them .

These are some of the signs .

Probably much more time left for the end of the world to come .

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaMuslim

From more than 40 years dollar is backed by oil not gold. It is a petro dollar. That is the reason why prophet(saw) said not to touch that black gold. Now a days the whole world is so dependent on oil. No body use horses for the war.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

The sun will come from the west .
Kuran's pages will be empty .
Science will be vanished and ignorance will be the norm.
Alcohol will be everywhere .
Sheperds will become rich and will compete in building highrise buildings .
Murder & deception will become common place .
For every man there will be fifty women .
Women will become socially dominant .
Women will try to look like men .
Men will be with men and women will be with women.
Adultry will become an open affair.
Prostitution and Badness will prevail .
Human beings will be fed with their lives and will envy the dead .
There will be no one left to chant Allah's name .
Night and Day will become equal .
Mosques will be decorated but there will be no one in them .

Well, most of these "signs" are reality already, except from some that can be "interpretative":
The sun will come from the west: Maybe some kind of meteor that will "shine" in the sky and from our perspective it will be in the west...
Kuran's pages will be empty: It can mean that even muslims considered faithfull, the evil will prevail, making the teachings of the Kuran "empty", that could explain other signs(There will be no one left to chant Allah's name and Mosques will be decorated but there will be no one in them)

The rest is already here...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Recollector
The signs will happend when Iran (nutcase religious muslim people ruled by nutcase religious muslim leaders) will have nukes.

All muslims are quite crazy about Islam...if they signs won't happend, they will do ANYTHING to make the signs happend.
Who is Mahomed? And why do we have to beleive the crap he said? And, MOST IMPORATANTLY, WHY THE HELL muslims belive this crap REGARDLESS the lack of common sense?

Iran MUST be stopped, by using ANYTHING possible against them.I am just ranting about Iran, because The_Professional ius ranting about Israel.There have to be other opinions, isn't it?

So, since Israel have nukes and Iran DON'T have nukes, since we CANNOT force Israel to dismantle all thei nukes (unless EVERYONE ELSE DOES IT)...what the hell do we want ? BOTH Israel and iran with nukes?

Good...than don not wonder WHY RELIGION (in this case Islam) will usehd the 13th immam by starting a world war....because this is what nutcase religious people with nukes will do.

who started the last world war?
oh yeah, Zionists spoofing christians
(same as the first world war)
"it will make your bible come true!"

you are calling them NUTCASES too here aren't you?

Israel already has troops causaing crap in Iran
I guess you are calling them NUTCASES too aren't you...my you you you
ANTIyoSEMITEy SAM you...
so if fighting back is starting a war then i guess black is white up is down and what you wrote is both smart and accurate...

“I think this is a diversion. The Israelis already destroyed all the Iranian nuclear infrastructure on the ground weeks ago,” one intelligence official wrote in an email dated November 14, 2011. “The current ‘let’s bomb Iran’ campaign was ordered by the EU leaders to divert the public attention from their at home financial problems. It plays also well for the US since Pakistan, Russia and N. Korea are mentioned in the report. ”

www.rawstory.com...

The sanctions layed on IRAN are already an act of war...
but they are the bad guys

good place for NATO to install another ruler..this time instead of the shaw or the ayatollahs it will be the muslim brotherhood or AlCIAduh!
in other words no matter what you want to call them they will be Zionist stooges to like the CIA's shaw and BP's ayatollahs

edit on 28-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaMuslim God’s Messenger said, “The Hour will not come to pass before the River Euphrates dries up to unveil the mountain of gold, for which people will fight. Ninety-nine out of one hundred will die (in the fighting) If you've read the hadith above, you will find out that 999 out of every 1000 will die because of the disclosure of the mountain of gold in the river euphrates, some religious scholars have translated the hadith as that the mountain of gold is the oil that's widely available there. But if so, when would the 999 out of every 1000 death scene occur? The final hour will not come until the river Euphrates (which flows through Syria and Iraq and finally opens in the Gulf) will disclose a mountain of gold over which people will fight and die.

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL Israel wants the land between the river euphrates and the river nile. Why do you think they have the star between the two blue lines (river) on their flag? This was the modified torah not the original writings. This has caused a lot of trouble for the world. Coincidentally this is the richest in oil and gas reserves region, and so happens that muslims are living there...which so happens that they they are the worlds most hated religion according to western ideals...and they coincidentally happened to perform 9.11 The final hour will not come until the river Euphrates (which flows through Syria and Iraq and finally opens in the Gulf) will disclose a mountain of gold over which people will fight and die. From Hadith, Oil = black gold. It has all been written and we are seeing it fulfilled before our eyes. So which is it, gold or oil? If it is gold that is stored in ancient buildings under the Euphrates, then how did those buildings get so far down there to never have been seen the last 500-2000+ years?

If it's oil that is under the river that Nations will fight over, then how wide is this river that is hiding the oil? Miles?? It would have to be in order to make it unfeasible to drill in the middle of a river, and we all know the Euphrates isn't the Mississippi River multiplies by a factor of 500 (etc). Why not just slant drill now or in the past for this oil if this is what the Final Days battle is going to be all about?
edit on 28-3-2012 by Marrr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
You can dig deeper into the signs by clicking the link I gave you to the video, the guy has put up all the signs there, maybe some are missing I don't know.

And those who came here to mock Islam and the truth it holds, please stay away. Your only harming yourself.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

And those who came here to mock Islam and the truth it holds, please stay away. Your only harming yourself.

Agreed! I'm not muslim, I'm christian, but I NEVER mock anybody's faith. I can disagree, wether it be in one, several or all points, but that's totally different than mocking.
Those who mock someone's beliefs are only unevolved ones and should not be paid attention onto. Just ignore them. It doesn't worth to argue with them, because there's no argument between an inteligent, evolved person and a talking goat.
I disagree with a lot of points regarding islam beliefs, but I don't mock, instead, I try to keep a reasonable and respectfull conversation. This is healthy for both parts, its called a debate.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
First of all, Muhammed was just a man who was peaceful at first, then something happened to him and he started wanting to kill everyone. Maybe he ate some bad mushrooms or something, I dont know. And as far as the Euphrates River drying up, it is doing so and that is supposed to be a sign of the end times.

Islam wants to be the One World Religion, but it will never happen. There are millions like me who would fight to the death before accepting this cult that masquerades as a religion. Everyone is entitled to their opinions though......

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee
First of all, Muhammed was just a man who was peaceful at first, then something happened to him and he started wanting to kill everyone. Maybe he ate some bad mushrooms or something, I dont know. And as far as the Euphrates River drying up, it is doing so and that is supposed to be a sign of the end times.
Islam wants to be the One World Religion, but it will never happen. There are millions like me who would fight to the death before accepting this cult that masquerades as a religion. Everyone is entitled to their opinions though......

Well said. I'm on that page too. Most of our ancestors paid for the constitution in blood. And its necessary for us to have a religion we can believe in (whichever religion the INDIVIDUAL chooses).

Also, the Koran seems to begin with rules upon rules culminating with a merged govt/religious rulership. Where i come from that's a global enslavement system... so it seems "Satanic".

And then there's the whole concept of killing people who leave the religion or arent with them.... that's scary too. "Bullied truth" isn't truth, its' the bully's way.

That's why freedom of speech is NECESSARY for someone to have faith. Otherwise they're only expressing compliance with their bully/ government/ church. Sure a slave may believe in God but they're not free and their situation creates the feeling of pity rather than one of inspiration (for agnostics like I was till 1999 (after a huge reading quest including "the holy books", though comprehension of the Koran was difficult due to translation and rules upon rules before I felt included into its' us/them splits)).

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Wow if the river dried up that much in 2009 i wonder how it looks now. Also the bible does speak of this.

And the sixth angel poured out his bowl upon the great river Euphrates; and its water was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.Revelation 16:12

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by vaelamin

Wow if the river dried up that much in 2009 i wonder how it looks now. Also the bible does speak of this.

And the sixth angel poured out his bowl upon the great river Euphrates; and its water was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.Revelation 16:12

Not only that, there's a damn in Turkey that's may have causing the stoppage and evaporation of the Euphrates & Tigress, the Atatürk Dam.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
You asked where in the bible was the prediction of the drying of the Euphrates. It's Revelation 16-12.

And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

We're still a ways away from that event happening but I thought I would point out this detail from Matthew 24 and the end times.

Per the fig tree parable Jesus Christ tells us that there would be a period of time from the first event of the end times to the last event he calls the generation. Verse 34.

Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

And I would point this out. The rebirth of the nation of Israel in 1948 would be an end time event. A fig leaf of the tree in question. So based on Matthew 24 I would say the "generation" is 64 to 67 years old. And based on the definition of a normal human lifetime in Psalms 90-10 it could go to 70 to 80 years long.

According to Matthew 24 the Apocalypse should be over with by May of 2028 at the latest.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

In the bible revelations too. ENLILITE data

.Re 9:13 ¶ And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, Sixth angel What about the horns is significant? See note below.
.14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men. Loose the four angels In chapter the winds held by four angels were held. Note.
Loosed ... hour ... day I do not see this as a time period. See note for v15.
.16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join