It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel to bar UN fact-finding team from entering

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by Ben81

So you are suggesting Israel be held to standards they aren't signatories to while supporting Arab countries in the ME who violate the standards that they adopted and approved?
Can you link us to the UN report on government actions towards protesters in Iran during the 2009 elections? How about Syria right now?

Wow. C'mon now. No one can possibly be this stupid. Honestly now. If you aren't an Israeli apologist / shill, we'll have to re-write the definition to fit you in.

Who has been to most vocal about Iran and nuclear energy, weapons not withstanding, since no one can prove Iran has the technology to launch nukes, much less a reason to use them since Iran hasn't been at war with anyone for hundreds of years now.

Israel has been the most outspoken against Iran.

Israel, who has 400 nukes, technology they stole, despite all the bogus claims that they are a "bright" people, they have to resort to theft and subversion. What's the Mossad's motto again, if you will remind us?

Israel, who refuses to sign the NPT.

Israel, who invades Palestinians homes, bulldozes them and "settles" property that is already occupied, and when questioned how they can justify it, they refer to native americans and how Americans did the same thing, as if that gives them any right whatsoever.

Israel, who refuses to allow UN inspectors into a single facility.

Israel, who has commited so many damn humans rights violations, and yet all the UN does is continue to look away, while the US continues to give Israel aid and subsidize their military.

I cannot fathom how you could possibly be a serious poster. You would literally have to be insane, a blatant liar, or plain stupid to ignore Israel's crimes against humanity.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourignoranceisbliss
Wow. C'mon now. No one can possibly be this stupid.

Sure they can... Read the comments in this thread by other people for your proof.

Honestly now. If you aren't an Israeli apologist / shill, we'll have to re-write the definition to fit you in.

When in doubt, attack the person because you can't spin the facts in your favor. Typical yet not surprising.

Who has been to most vocal about Iran and nuclear energy, weapons not withstanding, since no one can prove Iran has the technology to launch nukes, much less a reason to use them since Iran hasn't been at war with anyone for hundreds of years now.

Again you and the others only see what you want. The issue with Iran has never been about them building a bomb. It deals with their ability, key word ability - something you guys aren't understanding.

Israel has been the most outspoken against Iran.

In addition to the US, Europe, the UN, IAEA, Arab countries... Again you guys ignore the facts in order to spin the response. Its right up there with the idiotic comments about an invasion of Iran, when in fact it deals only with air strikes. Another distortion you guys make in order to justify your false claims.

Israel, who has 400 nukes, technology they stole, despite all the bogus claims that they are a "bright" people, they have to resort to theft and subversion. What's the Mossad's motto again, if you will remind us?

Israel has never acknowledged they possess nuclear weapons. If you are going to use that information, which is based off of intelligence agencies, then you must accept the intelligence agencies position about Iran's nuclear weapons program.

Israel, who refuses to sign the NPT.

Iran, who did sign the NPT......

Israel, who invades Palestinians homes, bulldozes them and "settles" property that is already occupied, and when questioned how they can justify it, they refer to native americans and how Americans did the same thing, as if that gives them any right whatsoever.

Arab cowards who launch missiles into civilian areas in Israel from heavily populated areas in Gaza in order to drive up the body count of civilians. You guys make the argument Hamas is resisting against Zionists terrorists then I would argue that Israel has every right to end that terrorism. Or is that only acceptable when its done by Syria?

Israel, who refuses to allow UN inspectors into a single facility.

Since they are not signatories to the treaties they are not required to. Iran on the other hand, who is a signatory to the treaties, refuses.

Israel, who has commited so many damn humans rights violations, and yet all the UN does is continue to look away, while the US continues to give Israel aid and subsidize their military.

Just as the Soviet Union and then Russia on the other side of the fence. As fas as human rights violations go Hamas, Iran Syria and Hezbullah have all been in the same boat, yet for some reason you guys ignore it.

I cannot fathom how you could possibly be a serious poster. You would literally have to be insane, a blatant liar, or plain stupid to ignore Israel's crimes against humanity.

Yup.. again attack the person because you cant attack the facts.

Sad, yet again, not surprising...

As for the comments from the other NTAC 2.0 complaints in this thread - How about you defend by arguing facts instead of resorting to the typical name calling? A tactic thats used by the cowards in Hamas, Hezbullah Syria and Iran. Yup, you guys are in stellar company.

If my facts are wrong, then prove it.
edit on 27-3-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
That's right. The Jews are killing Christian babies and drinking their blood. If Canada or Mexico were firing missiles into the US do you think we would blame it on our border agreement and allow it? There are so many people out there like you. It was people like you who are responsible for the holocaust by spreading false information and thinking it was all just rumors. Do me a favor. Read about who killed all of Arafats followers after his death. How does Palestine have anything to do with Iran? Iran spouts hate and threatens to kill all Jews because of a conflict that is not their own even remotely. Did you know the Germans started the rumor that, the Jews drink Christian babies blood? Your entire thought process was likely created by Nazis. You should get that patented.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
If my facts are wrong, then prove it.

Ok...so how about answer my question?

I think any and all involvement in the Middle East...militarily or otherwise is absolute nuttery. I'm against any and all UN inspections and/or the lack thereof, or really having ANYTHING to do with ANY OF THEM.

That being said...the ball is STILL in your court.

Do you think we should bomb and invade Israel for refusing UN Inspections just as you felt we should bomb Iran for the same thing? If not...why not?

It's not rhetorical. Please answer. I'm dying to hear this.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
To anyone trying to swing this discussion into the direction of "anti-semitisum"......STOP!
This isnt about the Israeli citizens(Yes,thats who they are,they are defined by their country,not their religion,so lets not use "Jews") it's about the Israeli government,and its actions.

And saw a few things that made me wanna add a thought or two.
Just to set guide lines,any country caught spying,stealing or attacking another country,is an act of war.
^(Supposedly)^

According to the "OS" 19 hijackers were responsible for the attacks on 9/11.
Most of the hijackers resided in Saudi Arabia originally,so the U.S retaliated by attacking Saudi Arabia....wait ...wait...thats not what happened,we invaded Iraq and Afghanistan.
So I guess the guidelines dont work,but lets pretend in a logical world,they do.
Now using these guidelines,what would these actions lead one to believe?

Israel spies on the USA part 1

Israeli Spying - Part 2 of 4

Israeli Spying - Part 3 of 4

Israeli Spying - Part 4 of 4

Jewish State of Israel Spying on NSA

Israel Steals America's Military Secrets

Michael Scheuer - "Israel Is Spying On The U.S., Stealing Technology & Bribing Congress"

Israel attacks American Ship, USS Liberty, Killing 34 - Pt 1 of 7

(click on the above link to view parts 2-7)

So what is Israel?
Friend? Enemy?
Their record,applied to the guidelines,would not paint them out as a friend.
edit on 27-3-2012 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by milominderbinder
Ok...so how about answer my question?

I have, a few times now.

I think any and all involvement in the Middle East...militarily or otherwise is absolute nuttery. I'm against any and all UN inspections and/or the lack thereof, or really having ANYTHING to do with ANY OF THEM.

I would agree that their is no consistency, however I dont think they should go away.

That being said...the ball is STILL in your court.

ok

Do you think we should bomb and invade Israel for refusing UN Inspections just as you felt we should bomb Iran for the same thing? If not...why not?

You guys keep coming back to this argument, yet fail to acknowledge the failure of it. Iran signed treaties involving their nuke program. That includes allowing inspectors into the country to u[]i[]verify the program is peaceful and not being diverted into the military realm.

Israel is NOT a signatory to the treaties, and as such is not obligated to the terms of those treaties. I don't understand how you guys are not comprehending that fact? Iran is violating its treaty obligations. Israel has not violated any laws when it comes to their nuclear program because..... wait for it... they ARE NOT signatories.

The commission on Human Rights does not have the authority to stroll into a country and go from there. Syria is proof positive of that limitation.

It's not rhetorical. Please answer. I'm dying to hear this.

Maybe you will hear it this go around since you apparently you keep missing this answer in typed form.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

Respectfully and truthfully, how is this any different from what so many other countries have done in the past, whether human rights, nukes, bio-weapons, human trafficking, and on and on.

I really don't see much new here except now it is Israel.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCurmudgeon

Respectfully and truthfully, how is this any different from what so many other countries have done in the past, whether human rights, nukes, bio-weapons, human trafficking, and on and on.

I really don't see much new here except now it is Israel.

They fact there there is no difference,is the problem.
Once Israel becomes like the countries they point their fingers at,we have a problem.

They are a country in which the U.S calls its "Ally" and pumps billions of dollars and resources into.
Its also the country thta is going to lead the U.S into a war with Iran.
These actions are bad for any country that commits them,including Israel.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
We also need to remind ourselves that Israel IS/Was
a member of United Nations Human Rights Council !!
(like a "signatory" ?)

All those other member countries voted FOR the inspections/resolution(s).

Israel needs to reconsider their position.

Not every brat gets "their way" every single time, right or wrong.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

The problem with that map of modern Israel is, there's still green. If palestinians want a statehood, it's over there in Jordan, they just need to finish taking over. There's 3/4 palestinian population already in trans-jordan. Considering that modern Israel is but a fraction of what it was before Caesar Hadrian gave all of ancient Israel to the Arabs as an insult to an almost exterminated people, and then renamed it Syriac Palestina. Palestinians have 80% of ancient Israel, they just want 100%, that's what this is all about.
edit on 27-3-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Rachel Corrie.
www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The UN human rights council are made of mostly 3rd world dictaorships we already know what there finds were going to say anyway Israel is bad Israel is evil. I dont blame Israel.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
well, here is some more video proof (warning: graphic video of killed children):

but they are animals, and we are the god chosen people, so we don't care

/sarcasm off

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Good for Israel. The Human Rights Council is a con game and always has been. A real Human Rights Council would never allow the members or leadership that Body has over it's history. It's members routinely deny basic Human Rights. Only a fool would listen to them, much less care what they say or do.

Time for the US and the Free World to reject them also.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by donhuangenaro

Please for the sake of fairness, post the video's of the children blowing up after their parents strapped bombs to them. The articles about how parents were paid to kill their children. The photo's of the dead civilians after they blow themselves up. That's the real face of Radical Islam.

You can't show evil on one side without admitting to the even more egregious evil on the other side. What kind of animal launches thousands of missiles into civilian areas? What kind of animal straps bombs to their own children or themselves to blow up civilians? Tell the whole story.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Should we invade? Why wont they let the inspectors in? Are they building nuclear weapons? Killing people?

Sure. Assuming we invade Iran as well who also pull this little game everytime the UN inquires about their nuclear program.

As for nuclear weapons in Israel there already are..supplied by the US government..and continuing on this topic, imagine if the US was where Israel is and surrounded by archaic, flagrant violators of human rights in every direction. Would you play it human and let them slowly eat you alive or sink to their level? I think you would have no choice but to commit human rights violations as well just to stay afloat.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
fairness on this board %90 of this board is anti jew

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by donhuangenaro

Please for the sake of fairness, post the video's of the children blowing up after their parents strapped bombs to them. The articles about how parents were paid to kill their children. The photo's of the dead civilians after they blow themselves up. That's the real face of Radical Islam.

You can't show evil on one side without admitting to the even more egregious evil on the other side. What kind of animal launches thousands of missiles into civilian areas? What kind of animal straps bombs to their own children or themselves to blow up civilians? Tell the whole story.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
That's right! Stay the hell out of Israel you smelly people and mind your own business! The Israeli government is the best thing since the everything bagel. You have no facts to find, human rights violations?...not in Israel! Just take the word of ole Ben Netanyahooie!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The words "UN" and "facts" do not belong in the same sentence.

At least Israel realizes this.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

It is not Hezbullah or even Hezbollah

Hezb = party
Allah = God

Hezballah = party of God

I wonder why Western MSM refuse to even use the correct spelling

PEACE,
RK

top topics