Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Israel to bar UN fact-finding team from entering

page: 1
81
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
+40 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Israel to bar UN fact-finding team from entering


news.yahoo.com

JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel cut working relations with the United Nations Human Rights Council on Monday and will bar a U.N. team from entering Israel or the West Bank for a planned investigation of Jewish settlements, the Foreign Ministry said.
(visit the link for the full news article)



+51 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
If any other country would do this,it would be viewed as promoting and hiding human rights violations.

And if there is nothing to hide,they should welcome any human rights council to review its actions.

Its obvious that Israel remains about any law,but its own.
And not subject to any possible human rights violations.

But this is the country were about to hold hands with and start a war with Iran and possibly Syria?
Leads alot to be desired.

What could a human rights council possibly have found out?
Hmmmmm.....I'm guessing alot(IMO).

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 26-3-2012 by Black_Fox because: SpELLiNG


+78 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Should we invade? Why wont they let the inspectors in? Are they building nuclear weapons? Killing people?


+54 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The UN should send in investigators under military protection. Apply sanctions on trade. Freeze the assets of their central bank. Whatever it takes to bring these bullies in line with the civilized world.



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
They won't let inspectors in, but YOU could fly over there right now. They wont allow the UN in while acting in an official capacity because certain pleas got flipped on them and its a retaliatory measure by the UN. But you and I could fly over there an poke about all we wanted. There's reporters from all walks all over Israel right now.

And I immediately went on the defensive when I saw the: "If you've got nothing to hide, you've got nothing to fear." Any time a free person hears that phrase or an derivative, nothing good will come of it, nothing good created it it, and nothing good is behind it.



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
The case of........The pot calling the kettle black?


+2 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox

If any other country would do this,it would be viewed as promoting and hiding human rights violations.

Apparently Hezbullah, Hamas, Iran and Syria didn't get that memo..



Originally posted by Black_Fox
And if there is nothing to hide,they should welcome any human rights council to review its actions.

See answer above.


Originally posted by Black_Fox
Its obvious that Israel remains about any law,but its own.
And not subject to any possible human rights violations.

Again see first answer...



Originally posted by Black_Fox
But this is the country were about to hold hands with and start a war with Iran and possibly Syria?
Leads alot to be desired.

Yet we arent at war with either group yet ironically enough those groups have no issues waring against Israel. If Iran doesn't have a nuclear weapons program then they should allow inspectors in with full access. If Syria is not killing innocent civilians then they should allow HR monitors into the country.


Originally posted by Black_Fox
What could a human rights council possibly have found out?
Hmmmmm.....I'm guessing alot(IMO).

Probably they came to the same conclusions they came to with Hezbullah and Hamas, Syria and Iran.



Originally posted by Black_Fox
news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 26-3-2012 by Black_Fox because: SpELLiNG


Nothing like once again trying to call Israel out while ignoring the Arab countries. Maybe if Hamas and Hezbullah weren't launching missiles into Israel, indiscriminately, resulting in civilian deaths, only to then hide among there own civilians like cowards, to wait for the Israel air strike in order to run up a civilian body count on there side.

Yes I get this is about Israel. I am just tired of the double standards when it comes to this issue and the ME.



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Arrowmancer
 


Absolutely unequivocally spot on.. Just shows the double standards of this unequal and unjust society.

I wonder why Iran or any other embargoed nation doesn't pick this up and scream double standards. I might wonder over to some alternative media outlets to see if this has been picked up.


+55 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Ahhh Xcathdra. Always ready to defend the actions of Israel regardless of how illogical or absurd your arguments are

remember this ?

Originally posted by Xcathdra
The UN investigation into that stated the use of Phosphorus is permissible for illumination, which is what occurred.


What a shameful remark... well ingrained into my memory here on ATS


Anyways...

Originally posted by Xcathdra
Apparently Hezbullah, Hamas, Iran and Syria didn't get that memo..

Are you suggesting Israel sets its standards for human rights by comparing itself to Iran, Syria, etc... ?

If they are guilty of human rights violations, then so is Israel



Originally posted by Xcathdra
Yet we arent at war with either group yet ironically enough those groups have no issues waring against Israel.

They should be wary, Israel has gotten away with so much who knows where they'll stop

This is what the Israeli regime has brought the Palestinian people to, having to ask permission for solar panels




Amnesty International has accused the Israeli authorities of subjecting jailed nuclear whistleblower Mordechai Vanunu to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment by holding him in solitary confinement.

The 56-year-old, who spent 18 years in prison for revealing details of the country's nuclear arsenal to a UK newspaper in 1986, was sent back to jail for three months on 23 May on charges of contact with a foreign national, and almost immediately placed in solitary confinement.

www.amnesty.org...


The history of the Israeli nuclear project is still shrouded in a great deal of secrecy. As part of Israel's policy of nuclear opacity (see below), Israel's military censorship prohibits publication of any factual Israeli-based information on the nuclear project. Consequently, only fragmentary bits and pieces of information on the topic have ever been published, and most commonly only in the form of unconfirmed press reports by the non-Israeli press.

www.nti.org...


non-parties: India, Israel, North Korea and Pakistan

en.wikipedia.org...


Deadly attacks on Iranian nuclear scientists are being carried out by an Iranian dissident group that is financed, trained and armed by Israel’s secret service, U.S. officials tell NBC News, confirming charges leveled by Iran’s leaders.
The group, the People’s Mujahedin of Iran, has long been designated as a terrorist group by the United States, accused of killing American servicemen and contractors in the 1970s and supporting the takeover of the U.S. Embassy in Tehran before breaking with the Iranian mullahs in 1980.

rockcenter.msnbc.msn.com...


+39 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
If Iran doesn't have a nuclear weapons program then they should allow inspectors in with full access.

They already have and they found no viable evidence to suggest Iran is after a nuclear weapon


Recent assessments by American spy agencies are broadly consistent with a 2007 intelligence finding that concluded that Iran had abandoned its nuclear weapons program years earlier, according to current and former American officials. The officials said that assessment was largely reaffirmed in a 2010 National Intelligence Estimate, and that it remains the consensus view of America’s 16 intelligence agencies.

www.nytimes.com...



WASHINGTON — The United States, European allies and even Israel generally agree on three things about Iran’s nuclear program: Tehran does not have a bomb, has not decided to build one, and is probably years away from having a deliverable nuclear warhead.

Those conclusions, drawn from extensive interviews with current and former U.S. and European officials with access to intelligence on Iran, contrast starkly with the heated debate surrounding a possible Israeli strike on Tehran’s nuclear facilities.

“They’re keeping the soup warm but they are not cooking it,” a U.S. administration official said.

Reuters has learned that in late 2006 or early 2007, U.S. intelligence intercepted telephone and email communications in which Mohsen Fakhrizadeh, a leading figure in Iran’s nuclear program, and other scientists complained that the weaponization program had been stopped.

news.nationalpost.com...

Kissinger admits the intelligence says they do not think Iran is after a nuke yet suggests it should be disregarded




Originally posted by Xcathdra
If Syria is not killing innocent civilians then they should allow HR monitors into the country.

You go so out of your way to change the subject, what does this topic have anything to do with whats going on in Syria?



Originally posted by Xcathdra
Probably they came to the same conclusions they came to with Hezbullah and Hamas, Syria and Iran.

Well actually you'll never be able to find out because Israel works hard to make sure any atrocities they commit are covered up

Heres an example. IDF telling the soldiers to get lost after massacring an entire family




Originally posted by Xcathdra
Nothing like once again trying to call Israel out while ignoring the Arab countries.

Nothing like trying to derail a thread


Originally posted by Xcathdra
Maybe if Hamas and Hezbullah weren't launching missiles into Israel, indiscriminately, resulting in civilian deaths, only to then hide among there own civilians like cowards, to wait for the Israel air strike in order to run up a civilian body count on there side.

Maybe if Israel stopped doing things like this?



And this?





Originally posted by Xcathdra
Yes I get this is about Israel.

Ohh thank god we agree on one thing


Originally posted by Xcathdra
I am just tired of the double standards when it comes to this issue and the ME.

I'm pretty sure the only people holding double standards is the American, Jewish owned MSM and Israel calling itself the so called beacon of democracy in the middle east
edit on 27-3-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by seenavv
What a shameful remark... well ingrained into my memory here on ATS

As well as being correct. The UN investigated the use of Phosphorous and determined its use was for illumination and not attack. A report that was ignored because it didn't accuse Israel of a war crime.



Originally posted by seenavv
Are you suggesting Israel sets its standards for human rights by comparing itself to Iran, Syria, etc... ?

If they are guilty of human rights violations, then so is Israel

As are Hamas and Hezbullah, who in turn (Hezbullah) proclaimed that any person who agrees with the UN report accusing Hezbullah of war crimes (Harari probe as well as the 1006 war with Israel) would be arrested and executed as a spy for the US and Israel. Again another item that went ignored.

What I am suggesting is when the UN wants access to any of the 4, its denied and yet not one person who is accusing Israel in this thread even notices the other, let alone comments on it.



Originally posted by seenavv
They should be wary, Israel has gotten away with so much who knows where they'll stop

I would suggest it would stop when the countries in the ME recognize Israels right to exists and signs peace treaties with them. It would also help if Hamas and Hezbullah didn't constantly lob missiles into Israel. It might stop when Iran and Syria quit funding and supplying those groups with weapons / explosive ets.



Originally posted by seenavv

This is what the Israeli regime has brought the Palestinian people to, having to ask permission for solar panels

Actually the Israelis didn't bring them to that. Arab governments did that to the Palestinians by constantly rejecting any and all plans that have been submitted that would have created a separate Palestinian state. Instead their goal is to wipe Israel off the map. Amazing Iran wants to take Israel to the UN over their governments comments towards Iran yet again no one says anything about Iran's constants threats to Israel. There would not even be a West Bank or Gaza strip had Arab countries not invaded / attacked Israel in the manner they did. Those territories would still be in Arab hands hand they not rejected the peace treaties offered by Israel. Again Arab governments are playing politics with the Palestinian issue, just like the floatills do.



Originally posted by seenavv

Amnesty International has accused the Israeli authorities of subjecting jailed nuclear whistleblower Mordechai Vanunu to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment by holding him in solitary confinement.

Ahmadinejad said they dont have gays in their country, nor do the execute their people on a whim. Feel free to read the reports on Syria Iran and other Arab countries.



Originally posted by seenavv
The 56-year-old, who spent 18 years in prison for revealing details of the country's nuclear arsenal to a UK newspaper in 1986, was sent back to jail for three months on 23 May on charges of contact with a foreign national, and almost immediately placed in solitary confinement.


Maybe he should not have broken the law by revealing classified material? 18 years in prison is till better than what "accused" spies receive in Iran / Syria / Hezbullah or Hamas.

As I said, if you want to hold Israel to standards, then the rest of the ME should be held to the same standard.


+5 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Should we invade? Why wont they let the inspectors in? Are they building nuclear weapons? Killing people?


US should invade and wipe this tyran regime from the pages of times

at least at some point even Irak have allowed the inspectors in
also Iran did and they are part of the NPT

Israel is part of nothing and have never allowed any inspectors in
if they want Iran to submit to the UN and respect all resolutions
then they should show exemple and stop threatening to launch an attack



posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81
 


So you are suggesting Israel be held to standards they aren't signatories to while supporting Arab countries in the ME who violate the standards that they adopted and approved?
Can you link us to the UN report on government actions towards protesters in Iran during the 2009 elections? How about Syria right now?


+16 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
As well as being correct. The UN investigated the use of Phosphorous and determined its use was for illumination and not attack. A report that was ignored because it didn't accuse Israel of a war crime.

No your incorrect. As I demonstrated before, here is your "white phosphorus illumination" rhetoric thrown out the window

White phosphorus used in broad daylight


You have to be an idiot to use such a dangerous and expensive chemical weapon for "illumination"

And please call it WHAT IT IS. Its not phosphorus, its WHITE phosphorus, big difference


Originally posted by Xcathdra
As are Hamas and Hezbullah, who in turn (Hezbullah) proclaimed that any person who agrees with the UN report accusing Hezbullah of war crimes (Harari probe as well as the 1006 war with Israel) would be arrested and executed as a spy for the US and Israel. Again another item that went ignored.

I never denied there were atrocities and injustices on both sides. But Israel has consistently demonstrated itself to be the aggressors in the conflict by using chemical weapons, lying, bulldozing civilian homes, manipulating MSM, disregarding their own intelligence, commiting false flag events, and cutting into sovereign Palestinian territory since its existence






Originally posted by Xcathdra
I would suggest it would stop when the countries in the ME recognize Israels right to exists and signs peace treaties with them.

Well Palestine tried to take ONE step towards that


President Obama publicly confirmed Monday that the United States will oppose any attempt by the Palestinians to achieve statehood at the United Nations, but Palestinians leaders are still vowing to move ahead with their bid for statehood this week.


"If the Palestinians do bring the issue to the Security Council and the U.S. vetoes it, it will be just another indication of the real unwillingness to permit a settlement of this issue, in terms of what has been for a long time an overwhelming international consensus," Chomsky says

www.democracynow.org...



Originally posted by Xcathdra
It would also help if Hamas and Hezbullah didn't constantly lob missiles into Israel. It might stop when Iran and Syria quit funding and supplying those groups with weapons / explosive ets.

It would also help if Israel ended its blockade surrounding 1.5 million people, bulldozing civilian homes, and treating Palestinian people like #



Originally posted by Xcathdra
Arab governments did that to the Palestinians by constantly rejecting any and all plans that have been submitted that would have created a separate Palestinian state. Instead their goal is to wipe Israel off the map.

You are dead wrong, look above


Originally posted by Xcathdra
Amazing Iran wants to take Israel to the UN over their governments comments towards Iran yet again no one says anything about Iran's constants threats to Israel.

Iran has only threated to attack if they are attacked first, and they have made that very clear

Besides....
You have to be an idiot to think Iran wants to retaliate under these circumstances

edit on 27-3-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)


+8 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
There would not even be a West Bank or Gaza strip had Arab countries not invaded / attacked Israel in the manner they did.

There also wouldn't be West Bank or Gaza trip if Israel hadn't invaded their territory


Originally posted by Xcathdra
Ahmadinejad said they dont have gays in their country, nor do the execute their people on a whim. Feel free to read the reports on Syria Iran and other Arab countries.

Oh I have, I know about it,and its not pretty
But at least I don't try and use those atrocities to create public support for an invasion of a sovereign nation of 70mil individuals ?
And at least I don't think Israel is a beacon of democracy in the middle east, they are far from it


Originally posted by Xcathdra
Maybe he should not have broken the law by revealing classified material? 18 years in prison is till better than what "accused" spies receive in Iran / Syria / Hezbullah or Hamas.

Maybe he had a lot of courage and felt countries should have some transparency on their arsenal' of 75-400 nuclear weapons?
Again your problem is you never admit Israel has done anything wrong EVER
"oo at least he got 18 years, better then the Iranians so its totally OK!"
Besides the Iranians were dealing with FOREIGN spies


Originally posted by Xcathdra
As I said, if you want to hold Israel to standards, then the rest of the ME should be held to the same standard. [/quote

Ok sure. Lets start with USS Liberty. Oh wait, if we really tried to investigate that, Americans would retract their support for Israel overnight
edit on 27-3-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by seenavv
No your incorrect. As I demonstrated before, here is your "white phosphorus illumination" rhetoric thrown out the window

So when in doubt you go for the semantics route. Here is your White Phosphorous information -
United Nations Fact Finding Mission on the Gaza Conflict - wikipedia - bottom of page are the sources for the info



Originally posted by seenavv
White phosphorus used in broad daylight

You have to be an idiot to use such a dangerous and expensive chemical weapon for "illumination"

During daylight hours White Phosphorous can be and is used to create a smokescreen to cover troop movements / reshuffle / escape / advance etc etc etc. A use, like the night illumination, are legal and valid under International law. You are missing a key element when it comes to the use of White Phosphorous. Civilians cannot be intentionally targeted. In this instance it was sustained that Israeli use did not intentionally target civilians.


Originally posted by seenavv
And please call it WHAT IT IS. Its not phosphorus, its WHITE phosphorus, big difference

Not really to people who are familiar with military weapons and terminology.


Originally posted by seenavv
I never denied there were atrocities and injustices on both sides.

Of course not.. You just ignore them instead.


Originally posted by seenavv
But Israel has consistently demonstrated itself to be the aggressors in the conflict by using chemical weapons, lying, bulldozing civilian homes, manipulating MSM, disregarding their own intelligence, commiting false flag events, and cutting into sovereign Palestinian territory since its existence

This would not even be an issue if the Arabs weren't hell bent on destroying Israel. As far as sovereign land, the land in question belonged to Egypt, Jordan and Syria. Territory captured because of another failed Arab attempt to conquer Israel. Territory occupied because Jordan and Egypt at the time refused to sign a peace treaty and recognize Israels existence.

As for the rest of your comments - quit being paranoid and do research. Stop ignoring info that you dont like / doesn't support your accusations.


Originally posted by seenavv
Well Palestine tried

Palestine is not a country, so actually no, they did not try. Its Egypt and Jordan who refused to sign. Syria did the exact same, refusing to sign a peace treaty. Maybe the Arabs shouldn't have attacked. Attacking a country and losing territory in the process doesn't justify crying to the UN and demanding the territory be returned.


Originally posted by seenavv
It would also help if Israel ended its blockade surrounding 1.5 million people, bulldozing civilian homes, and treating Palestinian people like #

The blockade is valid and is in compliance with International laws. There are no Israeli military units garrisoned in the Gaza strip anymore. They withdrew, at which point Hamas proved their prediction right. They would still attack Israel. Since they refuse to sign a treaty, a defacto state of hostilities exist between the 2. I also note that you are ignoring Egypt's position towards Gaza, who also had Gaza blockaded on their side. I guess its ok for Egypt to do that but not Israel?



Originally posted by seenavv
You are dead wrong, look above

Not really no - Wikipedia - again use resources at bottom


On June 19, 1967, the National Unity Government [of Israel] voted unanimously to return the Sinai to Egypt and the Golan Heights to Syria in return for peace agreements. The Golans would have to be demilitarized and special arrangement would be negotiated for the Straits of Tiran. The government also resolved to open negotiations with King Hussein of Jordan regarding the Eastern border.[109]


result -

In September, the Khartoum Arab Summit resolved that there would be "no peace, no recognition and no negotiation with Israel." However, as Avraham Sela notes, the Khartoum conference effectively marked a shift in the perception of the conflict by the Arab states away from one centered on the question of Israel's legitimacy toward one focusing on territories and boundaries and this was underpinned on November 22 when Egypt and Jordan accepted United Nations Security Council Resolution 242.[111]



Originally posted by seenavv
Iran has only threated to attack if they are attacked first, and they have made that very clear.

Lol no they have not. The Ayatollah just declared they would support any country / group who attacks Israel. They constantly call for the destruction of Israel.

As for the rest its not accurate, but why use facts when you can just use an inaccurate map.
edit on 27-3-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox

Israel to bar UN fact-finding team from entering


news.yahoo.com

JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel cut working relations with the United Nations Human Rights Council on Monday and will bar a U.N. team from entering Israel or the West Bank for a planned investigation of Jewish settlements, the Foreign Ministry said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

time to call the kettle black



posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by seenavv
There also wouldn't be West Bank or Gaza trip if Israel hadn't invaded their territory

That will happen when countries attack and lose in the process.


Originally posted by seenavv
Oh I have, I know about it,and its not pretty
But at least I don't try and use those atrocities to create public support for an invasion of a sovereign nation of 70mil individuals ?
And at least I don't think Israel is a beacon of democracy in the middle east, they are far from it

No one is supporting the invasion of Iran, so again quit seeing only what you want. Its air-strikes, not invasion. Unlike your white phosphorous / phosphorous argument, invasion and airstrikes are not the same thing and are completely different. As far as atrocities to create public support Iran could teach classes on that tactic, since they use "atrocities" to advocate the destruction of Israel.



Originally posted by seenavv
Maybe he had a lot of courage and felt countries should have some transparency on their arsenal' of 75-400 nuclear weapons?

They are not signatories to the treaty and are under no obligation to comply with treaty stipulations.Secondly there is no confirmation Israel even has nukes. If you are going to take the guy who was arrested word for it, then the same can be argued about Irans violations and lack of transparency.



Originally posted by seenavv
Again your problem is you never admit Israel has done anything wrong EVER

Again you would be wrong. If you actually read my posts in other threads you would know this. Again stop seeing only what you want.


Originally posted by seenavv
"oo at least he got 18 years, better then the Iranians so its totally OK!"
Besides the Iranians were dealing with FOREIGN spies

Actually no Iran doesn't just deal with just foreign spies. They routinely murder their own people who made the same attempt the Israeli guy did. Arguing Iran only deals with foreign spies ranks up their with Ahmadinejad stating they dont have gays, they don't execute Christian pastors for refusing to convert etc etc etc.


Originally posted by seenavv
Ok sure. Lets start with USS Liberty. Oh wait, if we really tried to investigate that, Americans would retract their support for Israel overnight
edit on 27-3-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

What does an attack on the USS Liberty have to do with what I typed. My guess is you dont agree with the comment about holding the ME countries to the same standard and are attempting to deflect so you dont have to answer the question.

As far as retracting support for Israel - please brush up on your history. That event occurred back in the late 1960's and yet here we are, 2012 and still supporting Israel. Arab countries did not retract their support for the Soviet Union when it was determined the Soviets intentionally provide false information to Egypt / Syria / Jordan in the 1960's in order to force a confrontation with Israel.

Do you support the view that all countries in the ME be held to the same standards? Be held accountable for the different treaties they signed and approved?


+2 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I bet the UN are feeling like complete and utter idiots for helping create Israel.

2nd.


+1 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
So when in doubt you go for the semantics route. Here is your White Phosphorous information -
United Nations Fact Finding Mission on the Gaza Conflict - wikipedia - bottom of page are the sources for the info


Semantics? You said its for illumination purposes. I say thats total bull# because its a chemical weapon, its dangerous, its expensive, theres many other alternatives for illumination like flares, and I have evidence of Israel using it in broad daylight. So its not for illumination. Simple as that


The report says that Israeli forces were "systematically reckless" in determining the use of white phosphorus in built-up areas.[79] The writers highlighted the Israeli attack on the UN Relief and Works Agency compound in Gaza City on 15 January, the attack on the Al Quds hospital, and the attack on the Al Wafa hospital, each of which involved using white phosphorus. They described its use as disproportionate or excessive under international law. More generally, the UN report recommended that "serious consideration should be given to banning the use of white phosphorus in built-up areas.”[80]

Is there anything about the justification of its use in this ?
What you've linked to completely contradicts your argument



Originally posted by Xcathdra

During daylight hours White Phosphorous can be and is used to create a smokescreen to cover troop movements / reshuffle / escape / advance etc etc etc.

Only an officer who wants to send his soldiers to die or suffer severe injuries would expose them to white phosphorus. It burns down to the bone upon exposure, and you'd rather use it instead of a smoke grenade?


Originally posted by Xcathdra
Not really to people who are familiar with military weapons and terminology.

No, only for people with half a brain like you who try to paint a chemical weapon in a better light

I tell you what now, I'll start calling bullet munitions Lead or Iron or steel, because thats what they're made of.
It'll totally fit within the context of a homicide or military actions right ?


Originally posted by Xcathdra
Of course not.. You just ignore them instead.

I don't ignore them, I already heard enough about them cause they constantly talk about it on MSM EVERYWHERE
Unfortunately I have to go OUT OF MY WAY and dig for hours online only to discover that Israel is behind worse atrocities and on a larger scale
I also choose to STUDY THE CONTEXT of the conflict rather then just call out on 1 side for what they've done


Originally posted by Xcathdra
This would not even be an issue if the Arabs weren't hell bent on destroying Israel.

Also wouldn't have been an issue if the Rothschilds decided to have a home for the Jews a place where (1) people weren't living their lives on their own sovereign territory and (2) where they wouldn't be undesired the MOST


Originally posted by Xcathdra
Stop ignoring info that you dont like / doesn't support your accusations.

Your the one thats doing that and willing to go so far to tell me a chemical weapon is used for illumination purposes (???). What next? Nerve gas to heat your house?


Originally posted by Xcathdra
Palestine is not a country, so actually no, they did not try. Its Egypt and Jordan who refused to sign. Syria did the exact same, refusing to sign a peace treaty. Maybe the Arabs shouldn't have attacked. Attacking a country and losing territory in the process doesn't justify crying to the UN and demanding the territory be returned.
It doesn't matter whether they are a country or not, they are a united people and they tried to make 1 step towards peace and they were denied. Your the one that said

Arab governments did that to the Palestinians by constantly rejecting any and all plans that have been submitted that would have created a separate Palestinian state

Israels number one ally, agreeably vetoed the bid for statehood so its not the Arab governments fault


Originally posted by Xcathdra
The blockade is valid and is in compliance with International laws.


Israel's blockade of Gaza is a clear violation of international humanitarian law, the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) has said.

www.bbc.co.uk...


...extrajudicial executions, torture and other cruel and inhuman treatment, and arbitrary detention, are prohibited under international human rights law and international humanitarian law (the laws of war), which were applicable in Gaza during the Israeli military offensive.

www.hrw.org...
edit on 27-3-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)






top topics



 
81
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join