It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Smear Campaign Against Trayvon Martin

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

reply to post by Blackmarketeer

But I assure you if someone attacked me and decided to bash my skull into the cement to the point I believe my life may be in danger, I would shoot. I wouldnt care about his age, race ,height, weight or religious beliefs. I would care about my life and going home to my family. Its called self preservation and is an instinct your mind automatically has.

Bravo

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Hardstepah

This thread isn't about "kill whitey". This thread is meant to point out and question the reasoning the smear that is going on at the moment against Trayvon Martin. Why is it being done and what is outright lies?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Watch Lawrence O'Donnell tonight, he shredded this case wide open - not only did the police hold Martin in the morgue for THREE days without any attempt to contact his parents, even though they had filed a missing person report, they didn't even try to access his phone to find out who he was. The LEAD INVESTIGATOR in the case wanted to file charges against Zimmerman and has come out to state the she DID NOT BELIEVE Zimmerman's version of events - but she was OVERRULED by the state's AG. And who has been pushing hard in FL for legislation supporting "stand your ground"? ALEC and the NRA.

I watched that and a few others and those are extremely important points. Factor those in with these mysterious police leaks and Zimmermans father being a retired judge and the completely incompetent investigation by the Sanford Police...something SEEMS seriously wrong.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by maestromason

Never once did I "broad stroke" and make an assessment of whites. You must be a true but horrible disinfo agent...but in any case if you read what I typed you never once seen where I assessed whites.

Yes you did... and I "seen" it five times:

1) White America first tried to label our people as drugged up dopers who get high then rape and kill indiscriminately.

2) That didn't work so then white America blamed the crack epidemic on us and said that we black people were responsible for that.

3) They know nothing about our culture apart from what they see on BET and MSM(and both are wrong).

4) Most white people will tell you, "Oh I have several black friends"

5) I was raised very well to do, never wanted for anything and was grounded on the premise of "NEVER LET WHITE PEOPLE IN YOUR HOUSE" and with that being said for a reason due to NO TRUST of them and the JEALOUSY FACTOR of whites

Response to 1 and 2:
Perhaps you are confusing "White America" with the Aryan Nations or the KKK, but I have never personally known ANY Whites that have made such ridiculous claims. If I had, I would have certainly pointed out their idiocy.

Response to 3:
That's an assumption on your part, and only demonstrates your ignorance. Culture is not race based. There are many cultures within all races, and there are many cultures that transcend races. I was around long before BET, as were the majority of Americans alive today, and I am certainly wise enough to not believe everything I hear... whether it be by the MSM, or individuals such as yourself.

Response to 4:
You don't know most White people any more than than I know most Black people. Though race has never been a factor in my friendships, if you had used the word "many", I would have agreed with you.

Response to 5:
I'm glad I wasn't brought up to distrust someone because of their race.

Color of skin means nothing to me...

The above demonstrates otherwise.

I was raised to treat people like I want to be treated

You also said you were taught to distrust Whites. Do you really want to be treated the same way?

See ya,
Milt

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The truth is what it is^

It is your choice to either live in the times and accept it or you can live a lie.

I am a grown man who does not excuse what I say.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by maestromason

I am a grown man who does not excuse what I say.

That seems to be the only truth you've expressed.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Great Thread OP. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Really? A Smear campaign?!

Quite the Contrary

Click link for REAL pics and CURRENT motivation / attitude / facts, not the cute, child pics the media has been using to race-bait.

(Or, continue living in your racist-fantasy world)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Truth isn't hate or smear ... it's just the truth.
And the truth doesn't have to be withheld simply because some folks don't like to hear it.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Have you seen the details on how the Miami-Dade school police head was covering up crimes by black males in the schools? Clearly, this report was leaked, which is what he started a case about, which is what lead to his being fired.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join