It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
reply to post by Blackmarketeer
But I assure you if someone attacked me and decided to bash my skull into the cement to the point I believe my life may be in danger, I would shoot. I wouldnt care about his age, race ,height, weight or religious beliefs. I would care about my life and going home to my family. Its called self preservation and is an instinct your mind automatically has.
Watch Lawrence O'Donnell tonight, he shredded this case wide open - not only did the police hold Martin in the morgue for THREE days without any attempt to contact his parents, even though they had filed a missing person report, they didn't even try to access his phone to find out who he was. The LEAD INVESTIGATOR in the case wanted to file charges against Zimmerman and has come out to state the she DID NOT BELIEVE Zimmerman's version of events - but she was OVERRULED by the state's AG. And who has been pushing hard in FL for legislation supporting "stand your ground"? ALEC and the NRA.
Never once did I "broad stroke" and make an assessment of whites. You must be a true but horrible disinfo agent...but in any case if you read what I typed you never once seen where I assessed whites.
1) White America first tried to label our people as drugged up dopers who get high then rape and kill indiscriminately.
2) That didn't work so then white America blamed the crack epidemic on us and said that we black people were responsible for that.
3) They know nothing about our culture apart from what they see on BET and MSM(and both are wrong).
4) Most white people will tell you, "Oh I have several black friends"
5) I was raised very well to do, never wanted for anything and was grounded on the premise of "NEVER LET WHITE PEOPLE IN YOUR HOUSE" and with that being said for a reason due to NO TRUST of them and the JEALOUSY FACTOR of whites
Color of skin means nothing to me...
I was raised to treat people like I want to be treated