reply to post by maestromason
Never once did I "broad stroke" and make an assessment of whites. You must be a true but horrible disinfo agent...but in any case if you read
what I typed you never once seen where I assessed whites.
Yes you did... and I "seen" it five times:
1) White America first tried to label our people as drugged up dopers who get high then rape and kill indiscriminately.
2) That didn't work so then white America blamed the crack epidemic on us and said that we black people were responsible for that.
3) They know nothing about our culture apart from what they see on BET and MSM(and both are wrong).
4) Most white people will tell you, "Oh I have several black friends"
5) I was raised very well to do, never wanted for anything and was grounded on the premise of "NEVER LET WHITE PEOPLE IN YOUR HOUSE" and with that
being said for a reason due to NO TRUST of them and the JEALOUSY FACTOR of whites
Response to 1 and 2:
Perhaps you are confusing "White America" with the Aryan Nations or the KKK, but I have never personally known ANY Whites that have made such
ridiculous claims. If I had, I would have certainly pointed out their idiocy.
Response to 3:
That's an assumption on your part, and only demonstrates your ignorance. Culture is not race based. There are many cultures within all races, and
there are many cultures that transcend races. I was around long before BET, as were the majority of Americans alive today, and I am certainly wise
enough to not believe everything I hear... whether it be by the MSM, or individuals such as yourself.
Response to 4:
You don't know most White people any more than than I know most Black people. Though race has never been a factor in my friendships, if you had used
the word "many", I would have agreed with you.
Response to 5:
I'm glad I wasn't brought up to distrust someone because of their race.
Color of skin means nothing to me...
The above demonstrates otherwise.
I was raised to treat people like I want to be treated
You also said you were taught to distrust Whites. Do you really want to be treated the same way?