It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Trayvon Martin(pics) what the MSM doesent want you to see

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
yea he looked like a thug but so do alot of kids in this new hip hop culture im 17 i see it everyday
what your not seeing is the media and government trying to start a race war out of these things like the iraq woman killed in cali
if where fighting each other we cant fight them
yes the kid is dead and he was killed by zimmerman
who was following him if somone was following me with a gun probly grabing me id try to fight
the only way this was self defence is if tryvon wouldve killed zimmerman
then it would have never made news cause a white man died at black hand not the otherway around
i wish tryvon would have killed him instead

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
This thread and all its responses are a direct result of exactly what TPTB want to happen.Pure distraction.The lines are being drawn, sides are being taken, media manipulation is working both sides of the fence to further divide the masses.Everyday in America young men like Trayvon Martin are killed in black on black gun violence and those stories never make the news. Ever. Young men like George Zimmerman walk around with chip's on their shoulder's just looking for a reason to feel big and use a gun. This whole media game regarding this story stinks to high heaven. They only show pictures of Trayvon Martin as a little boy in his little football outfit to pull on the heart string's of people.But the only picture they keep showing of George Zimmerman is his mug shot. Al Sharpton has jumped on board as usual to further fuel the flames, The Black Panther's and so on. All this has to stop.
This case need's to be where it should be , in the hand's of law enforcement. Someone has died. We have a shooter, we have a crime scene. George Zimmerman should have been arrested, the crime scene taped off and examined and witnesses interviewed. To turn this whole thing into a political circus is outrageous. This is nothing more than another murder in America.It's a tragedy that should have never happened. You are all being played like cheap fiddles.Now the whole "hoodie " thing is just another game inside a game to further divide and conquer.
We all need to stop pretending we know all the fact's based on what we see on TV and stop taking sides.
If I din't know any better I'd say the media has completely barraged us with this story to just distract us from the civilian killings in Afganastan. They do it all the time. What a better way to get people to stop questioning or talking about the governments actions in Afganastan than to get them all fighting amongst themselves over this tragic killing. Forget American soldiers killed innocent civilians. Get them focused on just another senseless killing at home by using the media to overload them with imagery and non stop coverage. Work's everytime.

P.S. Two pages and counting past my post and people are still bickering back and forth over the black this, white that, hoodie this hoodie that. Saw that coming. Just like programmed sheep.

edit on 26-3-2012 by mark1167 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by FuturePeace

As long as you don't have to deal with that 20%alone and in the dark then you are ok...and it's lose

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
NOTHING good comes from thug life trash culture. All it teaches young black males is to be sexist pig headed hypemasculine savages. If America cared for blacks they'd ban thug culture and dress wear.

link   

Originally posted by FuturePeace
this thread scares the crap out of me.

i Grew up in the Bronx and it seems if it were up to some people on here youd have some one following 80% of the youth there just based on how they dress.

Take it from me the vast majority of people ive met who wear doo rags and hoodies were actually pretty cool people, with a minority of bad apples.

some days i really loose hope for the human race.

This thread is among ATS most disgraceful.... ever..

link   

Originally posted by JBD1979
I recently stumbled across some photos of Trayvon Martin that are nothing like the young model citizen the MSM wants you to think he is. To be honest he looks like a thug and if I saw him walking around my backyard I would probably follow him too, if he then felt the need to attack me.....then yes I would kill him. The point is if we are going to make this a discussion of right or wrong or even a matter of race I think it is pathetic to distort the conversation with outdated pics.

here's the link

www.politicalforum.com...
edit on 25-3-2012 by JBD1979 because: (no reason given)

I have no problems with the photograph let people look how they like. As for the source, it is on a site full of people that think the united nations is great and that isreal is evil for cutting them off (from one of their thread as an example). No thanks. The united nations is 100% evil, and the wellspring of all our economic woes because they are trying to take over the planet with their fake veneer of human rights and international law.
They have people like Dr. Joan Russow, holding lectures as to why we should subvert our Canadian government and apply these "international laws" they've come up with. What a shill. Look for the shills in your neighborhood and pay close attention they almost always have ties with occupy wall street factions from your area as well.

link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Exactly the police did their job. They found zero evidence for a crime. And exactly as I stated, the media has whipped the country into a racial frenzy. Bottom line. If they both were white or black or hispanic. this would not be the " trending" topic in the news cycle's. It would not be news. It would not be blaring on the T.V. every other 5 minutes.

News junkies, gotta love ths sheeple nation.

link   
reply to post by Domo1

But, he wasn't a burgular . He has the right to follow someone, though not smart, you have stated.
But he also followed someone he BELIEVED to be a burgular , while being armed.

so why did he THINK he was a burgular?

and thus the race questions is brought up.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bullypulpit

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by Bullypulpit

So now everyone wearing sunglasses is a thug and deserves to be shot?

How bout her?
Wouldn't trust her either on a dark street..just because she's a hirl means nothing...a female thug is what she is projecting

That is amazing, because I have a grey hoodie, just like that. I have no criminal record, and I have only one traffic ticket to speak of, a fix it ticket on a tail light that was out.

I'm just saying, if a hoodie made Trayvon look like a criminal, then I must look like one too. Every day!

link   

Originally posted by Alyssa
NOTHING good comes from thug life trash culture. All it teaches young black males is to be sexist pig headed hypemasculine savages. If America cared for blacks they'd ban thug culture and dress wear.

First of all, that there is the stereotyping that I'm combatting. You sound like O'Reilly..

Second of all AMERICA DOESNT REALLY CARE!!

link   
I don't watch the MSM because they distort the facts. Treyvon wasn't a kid, he was a 17 year old young man.

He had tattoos....So?
He had a gold grill...So?
There are some really ambiguous references to plants on his Facebook...So that makes him a drug dealer?
His twitter name was 'no_limit_nigga'... It's part of the sub culture get over it
Somebody asked him if he swung on a bus driver...How do you know that's true?

I know alot about the miami-dade area. I have a friend that lives down there and i'm visiting in the next 2 months. Treyvon was the typical miami-dade 17 year old.

HE WANST COMMITTING A CRIME!

Everybody that's agreeing with what Zimmerman did, racial profiling, wants another kid like Treyvon Martin to die! No questions about it!

link   

Originally posted by FuturePeace
some days i really loose hope for the human race.

psst
your part of the human race...and the 80% you said were "pretty cool people".

You focus in on the negative actions of a minority. which..is the same traits being discussed here that your supposedly disgusted at.

link   

Him?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by conspiracy nut

He isnt being charged because he didnt commit a crime.

He hasn't been charged because of an incompetent police department.

Hopefully the DOJ and FBI will be able to bring justice and put this man behind bars.

The DOJ and FBI wouldn't be involved if it was a black man that shot a Latino. Definitely not a white guy.

I'm beginning to see that the only proven racism in this whole incident is the involvement of the feds.

/TOA
edit on 26-3-2012 by The Old American because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Exactly the police did their job. They found zero evidence for a crime. And exactly as I stated, the media has whipped the country into a racial frenzy. Bottom line. If they both were white or black or hispanic. this would not be the " trending" topic in the news cycle's. It would not be news. It would not be blaring on the T.V. every other 5 minutes.

News junkies, gotta love ths sheeple nation.

What? The police didn't do their job.. The police just down the road did their job when they arrested the black man who shot the unarmed white man and claimed self defense though...

link   
So he does not look as cute as when he was a tween. That makes it okay to shoot him. I am not saying the shooter should be jailed to placate the black community, but if there are laws in place that allow a person in the possession of a fierarm to escalate a situation and legally make use of it, that law should be reviewed.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by femalepharoe

Because there were recent breakins in that community.

link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman

Originally posted by Bullypulpit

Originally posted by Kali74

So now everyone wearing sunglasses is a thug and deserves to be shot?

How bout her?
Wouldn't trust her either on a dark street..just because she's a hirl means nothing...a female thug is what she is projecting

That is amazing, because I have a grey hoodie, just like that. I have no criminal record, and I have only one traffic ticket to speak of, a fix it ticket on a tail light that was out.

I'm just saying, if a hoodie made Trayvon look like a criminal, then I must look like one too. Every day!
Ok..your choice

link   
All of you need to stop and get over it. None of you are law enforcement officials and need to leave it to them. Thats what our taxes pay for
edit on 25-3-2012 by johngrissom because: (no reason given)

Because the "professionals" do what is right and Never would abuse the laws or the system that provides them right?
We all need to stop relying on others to do for us or for others to do the right thing. That being said, when someone gets murdered its a tragedy on all accounts... so this is a tragedy and to me no matter what the law says, no murder is truly justified

link   
reply to post by FuturePeace

If 80% of everyone in the bronx had a Zimmerman on their tail, it would be a much nicer place to live!

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join