It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shows like Ancient Aliens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Hi so I've been watching Ancient Aliens for a while now and I've watched every episode. I think most of the theory's on that show make sense and really like watching it and thinking about this kind of stuff. Does anyone know of a good show like this ? I've also watched every episode of conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura and liked that as well. so basically any opinion helps thanks!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by RevolutionSpeaks

UFOTV on youtube

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Decoded...I think the guy's name is Brad Meltzer or something like that.
Interesting shows sometimes. I learned a couple things from watching...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevolutionSpeaks
Hi so I've been watching Ancient Aliens for a while now and I've watched every episode. I think most of the theory's on that show make absolutely no sense when shown in the context of actual evidence and not the lies they perpetuate and really like watching it and thinking about this kind of stuff. Does anyone know of a terrible show like this ? I've also watched every episode of conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura and think it is one of the best unintentional comedies on TV. so basically any opinion helps thanks!

There, I fixed it for you.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

Originally posted by RevolutionSpeaks
Hi so I've been watching Ancient Aliens for a while now and I've watched every episode. I think most of the theory's on that show make absolutely no sense when shown in the context of actual evidence and not the lies they perpetuate and really like watching it and thinking about this kind of stuff. Does anyone know of a terrible show like this ? I've also watched every episode of conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura and think it is one of the best unintentional comedies on TV. so basically any opinion helps thanks!

There, I fixed it for you.

oh haha why don't you tell me why you think they make absolutely no sense then rather than just being like oh yeah that makes no sense because that's not gonna make me believe you ? but seriously I wanna know I like debating this kind of thing it helps bring clarity and truth.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SteelToe

I'll try that now thanks

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mastersmurfie
[moreYeah I've seen that show before but I really like stuff on aliens and it only has like one on aliens that I found anyway.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Ancient Aliens isn't bad but they have one crucial major flaw on the premise of the show.

They have absolutely no regard for scientific method. They jump to the conclusion that absolutely everything they investigate has something to do with aliens, then they try and convince you as to that conclusion.

In real science, we observe things happening around us, and think of educated reasons why these are happening and then try and support that theory.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Get the Coast to Coast AM podcasts on ITunes they are free.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Why what did they "jump to conclusions" on ? Because as I recall almost everything they talked about had evidence backing it up and stated their opinion on why they think what they think.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBD1979
Get the Coast to Coast AM podcasts on ITunes they are free.

Uh what are they about ?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Hey,you might find some pretty cool docs on this site.Just thought I would throw it your way.
topdocumentaryfilms.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

Hm thanks some of these look pretty cool

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I really like that show, I think its awesome too. I certainly like the AA theory and a lot of the stuff they put forth on the show looks compelling.

I do hear people bash it all the time, perhaps I don't want to be educated, but rather entertained?

I am keeping an eye on here because I too want more entertainment.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
I really like that show, I think its awesome too. I certainly like the AA theory and a lot of the stuff they put forth on the show looks compelling.

I do hear people bash it all the time, perhaps I don't want to be educated, but rather entertained?

I am keeping an eye on here because I too want more entertainment.

I hear people bash it all the time too doesn't stop me from watching it or from believing that most of their theories could be true and me I LOVE to be educated and entertained witch is why i sit back blaze and watch this and shows like it. I also like spirit science not sure if you've ever heard of it but I think its great!

edit on 25-3-2012 by RevolutionSpeaks because: wrong word

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
This was a good UFO video

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Just about anything that you would find on this site...you never heard of coast to coast

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JBD1979

No i have never heard of it what exactly is it ?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SteelToe

Thanks

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Do you use torrents? There is ufotv torrent going around with like 100gb of stuff. Some of it is garbage but there is lots of interesting videos to go through.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join