It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shows like Ancient Aliens

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by nS1NR8r

TextI wrote the first 4 seasons of ancient aliens until we had a little disagreement with a@e ,and the history channel. after the 4th season I stopped giving them information due to there lack of putting a good show together.

Textit was over 10 years ago,so it doesn't matter.

So umm.what doesnt make since again?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
You can almost make a drinking game out of how many times they say "..as ancient astronaut theorists believe" in each show.

I noticed in the last episode that they changed it up a little and started saying "..as ancient astronaut theorists contend". They must have noticed!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MrAndy

Yea I noticed they changed the way the worded it too. I always hated how the kept saying the same thing over and over again.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by nS1NR8r

TextI wrote the first 4 seasons of ancient aliens until we had a little disagreement with a@e ,and the history channel. after the 4th season I stopped giving them information due to there lack of putting a good show together.

What I don't get is how can anyone write 4 seasons of AA when there hasn't been four seasons as of yet?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevolutionSpeaks

reply to post by RevolutionSpeaks

You watched it drop within 1.3 seconds of flight.
You wached the goverment as they forced fed you false information.
You watched nothing.
You watched as they tried to make a USO fly as if it was a 'ufo'.
you watched total failure.

I don't think so but oh well we have our seperate opinions.

Pull the video that you speake of.

Why don't you I've seen it with my own eyes and don't really fell like going through a bunch of videos to try and prove one thing to someone who isn't even open minded enough to accept it.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

I don't know what caves your talking about but on Ancient Aliens they made that "USO" fly I watched it !

I do not recall this happening on AA but I think you may be talking about UFO Hunters? I remember a episode on USO's and them making a USO out of a couple of aluminum salad bowls and experimenting with it in a talk of water.

No no no lol I'm talking about on Ancient Aliens they had an artifact made it the exact measurements but bigger and got it to fly using some kind of industrial fan or something its hard to explain you have to watch it it's in the first season I believe

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

reply to post by babybunnies

Why what did they "jump to conclusions" on ? Because as I recall almost everything they talked about had evidence backing it up and stated their opinion on why they think what they think.

The show never discusses evidence that goes against the Ancient Aliens/Astronaut theory. In other words, it's pseudo-science and this is why so many around here hate it.

Yes but me and people like me have been seeing evidence against it all their life and besides that I have seen additional evidence.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas

Originally posted by WingedBull

Hi so I've been watching Ancient Aliens for a while now and I've watched every episode. I think most of the theory's on that show make absolutely no sense when shown in the context of actual evidence and not the lies they perpetuate and really like watching it and thinking about this kind of stuff. Does anyone know of a terrible show like this ? I've also watched every episode of conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura and think it is one of the best unintentional comedies on TV. so basically any opinion helps thanks!

There, I fixed it for you.

oh haha why don't you tell me why you think they make absolutely no sense then rather than just being like oh yeah that makes no sense because that's not gonna make me believe you ? but seriously I wanna know I like debating this kind of thing it helps bring clarity and truth.

That made me laugh. He still hasn't replied back to you because he couldn't elaborate on his opinions stole from other people. Everyone loves jumping on the "Ancient Aliens make no sense" bandwagon. You don't "like" the idea of past extraterrestrial visitation so you say the show makes no sense. Cool. But explain why and maybe we could have an intelligent discussion.

The only show I could recommend would be The Universe, but its not really about theories like Ancient Aliens.

Yeah I know right no one ever does and people STILL wonder how I can believe something as crazy as a civilization just like us only more advanced (possibly other differences too) visited us in the past. Meanwhile they believe some guy floating above us in a place that clearly doesn't exist because it's a metaphor for space judging our every move waiting to cast said judgment. So basically I would believe in god IF someone gave me enough evidence and a good enough reason for believing so like I have for almost everything else I believe. Real Talk

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

TextAre you a prominent researcher or scientist?

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
reply to post by LastProphet527

Until all the shows focus on the ‘triangle ‘and the ‘caves‘, then all shows will be cancelled because it isn’t, and will never be, proof on any of the stupid topics, and shows that they have come out with. I told UFO hunters to look in the caves. They didn’t, look what happened to them.

So these TV shows life spans revolve around your advice?

Are you a prominent researcher or scientist?

How are these topics stupid?

Put it this way, I wrote the first 4 seasons of ancient aliens until we had a little disagreement with a@e ,and the history channel. after the 4th season I stopped giving them information due to there lack of putting a good show together.

TextAre you a prominent researcher or scientist?

No,i stumbled into something, and found out alot, about alot of things that not to many people understand or know about.

edit on 26-3-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

So you stumbled onto something soo big it changes everything ? like what please tell me ! What is "controlling" you ?( i say this because of your tag thing at the bottom of your posts) and is it crazier then Spirit science because to me this is still something i'm exploring but if one of the things I found out about Is true I will never shut up about it and tell everyone. If your wondering what I'm talking about it's Astral Projection.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

reply to post by nS1NR8r

What I don't get is how can anyone write 4 seasons of AA when there hasn't been four seasons as of yet?

True their airing the fourth right now but all the names of the episodes have been released so you never know

but I'm not saying this guy is telling the truth at all.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

TextSo you stumbled onto something soo big it changes everything ? like what please tell me ! What is "controlling" you ?( i say this because of your tag thing at the bottom of your posts) and is it crazier then Spirit science because to me this is still something i'm exploring but if one of the things I found out about Is true I will never shut up about it and tell everyone. If your wondering what I'm talking about it's Astral Projection.

Nothing is controlling him, what do you need to know,i will give you 2 PRECISE questions only.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

reply to post by nS1NR8r

True their airing the fourth right now but all the names of the episodes have been released so you never know

So the entire fourth season is in the can?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
You should see this thread

free documentaries

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

TextSo you stumbled onto something soo big it changes everything ? like what please tell me ! What is "controlling" you ?( i say this because of your tag thing at the bottom of your posts) and is it crazier then Spirit science because to me this is still something i'm exploring but if one of the things I found out about Is true I will never shut up about it and tell everyone. If your wondering what I'm talking about it's Astral Projection.

Nothing is controlling him, what do you need to know,i will give you 2 PRECISE questions only.

I was talking about you and your talking like some thing is also the tag thing I was talking about is called a signature my to questions are 1: If "him" is not being controlled whats up with his signature ? 2: since you wrote Ancient Aliens can you tell me the name of the Ancient Aliens episodes that aren't out yet (in the fourth season) and something that's in one of the episodes. If you can answer my questions I will believe you Because no matter how crazy anyone seems I still give them a chance like David Icke.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
and get a good laugh at Giorgio's hair

Mr. Tsoukalos's hair really should have its own show. It really can't be any worse than the fifty or so pawn shop shows they air.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

reply to post by nS1NR8r

So the entire fourth season is in the can?

Is in the can ? What are you talking about ?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I can give you the name of the next episodes of season 4. The names are on IMDB.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by davidwaters84

lol I know the names too
I just wanted to see if he did but also he'd have to tell me something that happens in one of those shows that is what would prove himself to me but I can't see it happening

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

There is one episode coming up this season about secrets behind pyramid designs having an ancient alien connection. It's not listed yet I see.

40 408 "The Da Vinci Conspiracy"[20] April 6, 2012

41 409 "The Time Travelers"[21] April 13, 2012

42 410 "Aliens and Dinosaurs"[22]

Source en.wikipedia.org...

And I don't work for the show's production company nor affiliated with it in anyway.

So how could it be, what you are asking Prophet, a proof positive test proving his claims?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidwaters84

I can give you the name of the next episodes of season 4. The names are on IMDB.

IMDb only goes up to 39, the last one that aired www.imdb.com...

Wikipedia has all the ones already announced.

Watch for the pyramid one. However I don't have anything to do with the show, so how does knowing such information prove one does?

edit on 27-3-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: you should, oh please, note my next post ;-)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join