It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Filmed in Dallas From a Plane - Analyzed & Enhanced - March 2012

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

you may not like the results though.....unless you are seeking only truth and not confirmation of belief

edit on March 25th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

Confirmation bias goes both ways, and from reading this thread it is abundantly clear that a lot of the debunkers are every bit as deluded as the tinfoil hat types!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

you may not like the results though.....unless you are seeking only truth and not confirmation of belief

Confirmation bias goes both ways, and from reading this thread it is abundantly clear that a lot of the debunkers are every bit as deluded as the tinfoil hat types!

really? the ones who have a higher level of expectation and demand a bit more are deluded?
ok then!

ETA....i love how when one has nothing to add, the name calling starts. thats AWESOME

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I'm the uploader and editor of the video. I explained in previous comments how I obtained the video and that crazybreakingnews (YouTube Channel) has the original video clip. I also explained how he received the video. I'm waiting for him to send me the original video clip right now. Then I'll be looking for someone who can really analyze the video.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Well when I posted this video I TRIED to be as neutral as possible, but I do get a bit carried away with stuff I guess

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

...and no I'm not making any $$$$ from this video or any others I have posted. From the looks of it either is crazybreakingnews (the original uploader).

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by JDQuantum

...and no I'm not making any $$$$ from this video or any others I have posted. From the looks of it either is crazybreakingnews (the original uploader).

its a comment in general. we get lots of stuff coming thru this forum.....

but yeah if the original can be obtained, that would be awesome....again, i suggest googling thehoaxkiller...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
The "ufo" is in the footage for exactly...22 frames...less than half a second.

It doesnt drop a shadow in any of the frames...so im going with cgi

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Will do. Seems the HOAXKiller has been recommended a couple of times so I'll hand it on over when I get it. Crazybreakingnews said he had the original clip unedited. I asked for it...so we'll see if he sends it or not. If not I'll push him to send it to the hoaxkiller himself.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
My intution tells me this is human craft, human pilot.. its not a jet, but a secret "toy" I belive. Extreaterrestrial would not fly that close over buildings and a city. Ego-Careless humans would, playing around with thier toys...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Sorry, I am unfamiliar with Blake Cousins or Stephen Hannard. I take it they fake UFO sightings?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Everyone knows that it is now legal for big government to send drones across america to spy and what not,,, right?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

look close at the 2nd object looks like a shadow on the field.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Idonthaveabeard
Video filmed from a plane flying over the city of Dallas, 2 objects zip by going like a bat out of hell, the 1st object 'looks' bigger than the 2nd. Not too clear a view of the objects, but more down to the speed they are going and when the 1st one goes by you hear a faint woosh.

Now there is a case for these to be military fighter jets, but I thougt id throw it out there anyway. Would military jets be allowed to fly so low and fast over a populated city, and also so close to another air craft?
edit on 24-3-2012 by Idonthaveabeard because: (no reason given)

1st object passes by the middle of the screen and the 2nd in the bottom right corner.
edit on 24-3-2012 by Idonthaveabeard because: (no reason given)

Our protocol is always use the clouds in the daytime and the stars at night.

'NO CLOUDS' So therefore this video is… CGI at its best.,,or your humans Predator drone being caught on tape.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

Right click, view image

I downloaded the video in 720p....but its pretty grainy this close in.

I cant see shadows in these 3 frames.....
edit on 25-3-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

First of all I wasn't referencing you when I mentioned the debunkers in this thread cause that was one of your first posts. Secondly I'm not name calling, debunkers and tinfoil hats are the commonly referenced far left and far right ends of the spectrum on this topic. I was talking about your point on confirmation bias, and how posters are trying to convince us that the UFO's are birds. Why so defensive?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicolas Flamel

At first pass, I would believe it to be that drone before I would believe it to be a bird.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Right click, view image

I downloaded the video in 720p....but its pretty grainy this close in.

I cant see shadows in these 2 frames. Once i can get a better copy of the video (if there is a way) il look at them again. But for now, no shadow....tis a hoax.

I was talking about the 2nd object!! thats the 1st one

Also wouldnt the altitude depend on wether there are shadows or not? I live under a flight path for an airport and have never seen a shadow cast be a landing plane. Granted that I dont spend every second watching for shadows from planes.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

looks like the sun is behind the camera to me. I could be wrong as im knackered

It screams hoax....22 frames of video....less than half a second, and the way it seems anchored to the buildings in the frames. Every frame where it is visible (for 38 frames) it is directly above a building. Seems kinda weird to me.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JDQuantum
Will do. Seems the HOAXKiller has been recommended a couple of times so I'll hand it on over when I get it. Crazybreakingnews said he had the original clip unedited. I asked for it...so we'll see if he sends it or not. If not I'll push him to send it to the hoaxkiller himself.

No need for all that, Hoaxkiller is posting on this thread already under a different name.
edit on 25-3-2012 by lost_shaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Another10Pin

They go by ThirdPhaseofMoon and Alien Disclosure Group UK (ADG) on Youtube.
They are notorious hoaxers and fibbers making fake videos for profit.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join