It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Filmed in Dallas From a Plane - Analyzed & Enhanced - March 2012

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Guess thats the attraction of faking UFOs, nobody knows how they would behave so pretty much anything can seem plausible. Anyway Im going to bed, way to late for all this right now

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
What I want to know is what is that clicking sound @ about 1:13?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

What I want to know is what is that clicking sound @ about 1:13?

That is just a sound from inside the cabin of the airplane. Has all the sound of something in the galley being latched (if the person doing the filming was near to a galley). But, any number of other clicks can be heard, on numerous videos taken by passengers, of this sort.

BTW....as usual, the person doing this was "technically" violating the rules against "electronic devices" below 10,000 feet.

But (you didn't hear it from me), in modern jets they really aren't all that likely to cause any "interference"...I've used video cameras in the cockpit many times, as have others.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I found a frame where I can see that the object is reflecting sunlight. The top of the object is bright while the bottom of the object has a thin dark strip. The bottom of the object looks shaded. Check them out.

IMAGE 1

IMAGE 2

IMAGE 3
edit on March 25th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: TRYING TO FIX EMBEDS....

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JDQuantum

That didn't work out exactly the way I wanted.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JDQuantum

That didn't work out exactly the way I wanted.

let me try and fix your embeds

ahha, they are imageshack....those dont embed here....just gotta do the URL and let people click, or you can go to TOOLS on the blue toolbar, and click on ATS UPLOADS and you can upload and embed here....

edit on March 25th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Thanks

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
nice work OP. this is a real legit , badass irrefutable ufo sighting! fighter jets or missiles seem unlikely. nice vid.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by badazz
nice work OP. this is a real legit , badass irrefutable ufo sighting! fighter jets or missiles seem unlikely. nice vid.

can you give some analysis on why you believe this is "real legit" "badass irrefutable ufo sighting" ?
im just curious how you came to this conclusion....

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

heck yeah! alien drag races. or was the second one a cop? either way, cool vid. do not detect any CGI here. either its reflections or the real mccoys here.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Originally posted by badazz

can you give some analysis on why you believe this is "real legit" "badass irrefutable ufo sighting" ?
im just curious how you came to this conclusion....

Kenneth A. Arnold (March 29, 1915 in Sebeka, Minnesota[2] – January 16, 1984 in Bellevue, Washington[3]) was an American aviator and businessman. He is best-known for making what is generally considered the first widely reported unidentified flying object sighting in the United States, after claiming to have seen nine unusual objects flying in a chain near Mount Rainier, Washington on June 24, 1947. (See Kenneth Arnold UFO sighting)

A flying saucer (also referred to as a flying disc) is a type of unidentified flying object (UFO) sometimes believed to be of alien origin with a disc or saucer-shaped body, usually described as silver or metallic, occasionally reported as covered with running lights or surrounded with a glowing light, hovering or moving rapidly either alone or in tight formations with other similar craft, and exhibiting high maneuverability

youtu.be...

Starting June 26 and June 27, newspapers first began using the terms "flying saucer" and "flying disk" (or "disc") to describe the sighted objects. Thus the Arnold sighting is credited with giving rise to these popular terms. The actual origin of the terms is somewhat controversial and complicated. Jerome Clark cites a 1970 study by Herbert Strentz, who reviewed U.S. newspaper accounts of the Arnold UFO sighting, and concluded that the term was probably due to an editor or headline writer: the body of the early Arnold news stories did not use the term "flying saucer" or "flying disc."[15] However, earlier stories did in fact credit Arnold with using terms such as "saucer", "disk", and "pie-pan" in describing the shape. (see quotations further below)

Years later, Arnold claimed he told Bill Bequette that "they flew erratic, like a saucer if you skip it across the water." Arnold felt that he had been misquoted since the description referred to the objects' motion rather than their shape.[4] Thus Bequette has often been credited with first using "flying saucer" and supposedly misquoting Arnold, but the term does not appear in Bequette's early articles. Instead, his first article of June 25 says only, "He said he sighted nine saucer-like aircraft flying in formation..."

And every since 1947,every body was programmed to see a flying disk or flying saucer, saucers were never suppose to be added to your matrix of thinking, but it did ,it happened and the world is still looking for flying saucers.

The only thing that fly’s in the atmosphere that’s an UFO, is the 'Triangle Aliens' ...The same triangle aliens that helped with the design of every pyramid on earth, the same triangle that fly’s on the back on your dollar bill, and the same alien triangle space ship that Kenneth Arnold described before the government embedded its sheeple with some ,lol, bs flying saucer that disables the brain from really understanding what been going on.

'Arnold felt that he had been misquoted since the description referred to the objects' motion rather than their shape.'

So do you believe this bill guy...or do you believe arnold.

POINT BLANK.
If you believe this 'bill' person about 'flying saucers' and motions, then you will never find the truth or get disclosure on, loll, 'flying saucers'.

If you believe Arnold and what he described he saw, then you’re close to finding out the truth.

Deprogram your selves from flying saucers and everything else will fit in place.

Disclosure starts with the truth, and the truth should start with 'kennoth arnold' and the lie should end with Bill Bequette.
this is my reason to never ever believe in flying saucers,and this is my reason to say this video is false.

edit on 25-3-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Apologies if this is a repeat... Read to page 2, but must work in 7 hours...

A reflection would have required the camera to not be in the way.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

That is just a sound from inside the cabin of the airplane.

So the reflection we are seeing on the window is from a door inside the plane?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
In this second video that analysis more frames of the first object. You can see that the object is bright on top and is dark and shadowy on the bottom as if reflecting sunlight. www.youtube.com...
edit on 26-3-2012 by JDQuantum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

You actually can embed from imageshack, but you have to use their "Direct Link" URL which is different from the normal "Link" URL.

Fixed:

Originally posted by JDQuantum
I found a frame where I can see that the object is reflecting sunlight. The top of the object is bright while the bottom of the object has a thin dark strip. The bottom of the object looks shaded. Check them out.

I really can't agree that it is casting a shadow on anything but itself. The object may have a darker bottom half, but it really doesn't mean anything as to real or fake. I don't see anything that can't easily be done in CGI.

Actually, it looks like they followed this tutorial on making a UFO hoax:

Watch the above video at 15:54 where they made a shadow for the bottom of their UFO.

edit on 26-3-2012 by UnumSecretum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
See it could easily be high flying birds who swept past the aircraft and appear to be larger and lower.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo Sure. thehoaxkiller (can google it). while he is [somewhat] hated here by some for actually doing real analysis, his work is excellent. people dont like him because he actually, thru VERY good analysis, debunks misidentifications and hoaxes.

Thehoaxkiller has been banned multiple times at ATS for reasons other than 'very good analysis'. I'm as sceptical as the next sea otter, and I would never claim that the 'hatred' towards hoaxkiller is related to the person's theories.

ETA....i love how when one has nothing to add, the name calling starts. thats AWESOME

edit on March 25th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

I'd suggest reading some of hoaxkiller's many postings throughout ATS and other forums. The person has quite a reputation for the above name calling and various other activities. I'll admit they've improved over the last little while ... but it doesn't excuse their attitude, invading of other people's privacy, and general attention seeking (just my opinion). I strongly suspect sometimes this kind of hard fisted approach results in a chilling effect in some cases of people not wanting to come forward to face that level of harsh scrutiny.

I'm just not sure forming around a guru who is specifically in the line of business of proving things fake is a good way to begin a dialogue. Especially not one that openly attacks so often.

Honestly, I'd recommend going elsewhere than going to hoaxkiller's particular site, unless you're completely okay with handing over your IP address and email details to this person but you should ultimately be aware that they may be revealed to the public.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Being someone who has personally seen not only non-human craft on 3 occasions over the years but encountered up close and personal a non-human advanced humanoid~reptilian being, with now almost 60 years of combined knowledge on the subject, I am very comfortable saying that most UFOs are of earth human creation but maybe 10-15% are of non-human earth origin.

Those with their own conclusions that agree with me are of course a case of singing to the choir but those who continue to prattle on about how we are alone, isolated and all the willfully ignorant garbage about UFO, Alien Being etc. are a large portion our population, who should be pitied, ignored and basically placated until the come and go.

My bet is the two craft in the video are of human origin but not necessarily from our time or dimension.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I am leaning towards reflection. At least it should be ruled out before assuming it is alien or military. I have been confused by reflections zooming by exactly like this multiple times. I have even been had, while reviewing video at home, by a very thin branch with a black glob on the end which made it look like it was a distance away and running along the ground. Of course it was just from the camera movement, as it was stationary the whole time.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

I can tell you that they are not alien. Aliens are probably a half-baked idea of a scared man or they are a race that don't make mistakes.

Humans make mistakes, and so far that I see it, that is one of a human ships. They really love to keep everything from us. I mean, I'm learning on how the world those things are made and what powers them. So far that I know, is that they are independent of the EMF A.K.A Gravity. You can't convince a scientist to think a new way because they are masters of the art of doublethink and would rather shed blood than drop the dogmatic ideas they were trained to think.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join