It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[letter to] FBI file says Aliens are from a higher dimension, are human-like and are interested in s

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
IDK about this particular letter, but pardon to all the skeptics here, having had numerous personal encounters myself, I tend to lean towards the interdimensional explanation as well. I don't mind being called delusional because I understand how difficult it is for people who have not seen anything to believe.

Anyway, one of the things I witnessed (together with my brother) was a low-flying, triangular black craft. We were walking to the store one night and saw what we thought was going to be a collision between two passenger jets. However, just before the "collision," the one on the right suddenly veered left and descended very suddenly towards where we were. It passed right on top of us and we clearly saw that it was triangular. (Back then I had no idea there were triangular UFOs -- I thought they were all "flying saucers"). It then flew upward again and seemed to just vanish. If this was a delusion, then it was a shared one because my brother saw it too.

I have also seen a parade of unidentified craft (including a truly awful X-shaped thing -- like a jackstone -- that ROLLED in a frighteningly slow, majestic manner across the night sky). This was in the company of a large group of people (including a well-known journalist in my country) who attended a "UFO symposium" that my family decided to attend just for fun. We all went in there as skeptics and came out believers. That is, we believe -- we know -- there are UNIDENTIFIED flying objects, but we still don't know what they are.

Anyway, I have had numerous other sightings of craft that suddenly disappear, which makes me lean towards the interdimensional theory as well.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by DjSuperman

Your title is mis leading this isnt an FBI file.This is a letter some nut wrote to the FBI. Do you know they still receive letters from people claiming to have seen Elvis. Come on please be more accurate in your titles in the future so i can avoid wasting my time.

I've seen Elvis. In fact, I've even had a couple of beers with him. But before you call me a nut job, his surname wasn't "Presley", it wasn't in the USA and he (still) works in finance. And I'm not about to write a letter to the FBI about it either.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

HI SATRON....they are held back by good God's Spirit.....coo lhuh!
and.....they are not our friends, when you see one.....

edit on 24-3-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahushua is our new King !!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by -W1LL

I read it. I've considered it...more than once.
I consider it a letter to the FBI from a deluded individual. An open minded person would consider that possibility.

This is not the first time this has been discussed.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

What basis are you forming the opinion that the letter was written by a "deluded individual"? That is your opinion. Anyone with an open mind would consider all possibilities instead of basing it on their own personal belief system. Regardless if this has been discussed before isn't a conspiracy forum where these types of subjects are actually discussed? I consider the letter to be an interesting piece of a massive puzzle. If the old way of thinking would just go away, I am sure much more pieces would fit into place.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Seen this when it first came out on the site
more proof that some UFOs are extradimensional beings known as demons
this has been exposed by the Collins elite
I have a video on this

edit on 24-3-2012 by CaLyps0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I am a firm believer in UFOs and ETs and have seen several things I can't explain. That being said, why put stock in this because someone Claimed to have university degrees and was a former department head? This was written at a time when Roswell was hitting the news. How do we know this person wasn't just trying to get attention. I'm sure, this early in the game, the FBI was keeping every shred they could collect. This may have been a gesture by the government to appease the believers.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CaLyps0

I wish there were a forum somewhere for people like me who KNOW there are UFOs because they have seen them, and who just do not have the energy to battle all the shots of "nut job!" "bonkers!" "delusional!" from all the skeptics, but want to have a decent, open-minded discussion with other people about what many of us have seen but don't know the real nature of.

I totally appreciate the effort to debunk hoaxes and the like, but the effort should be one of separating the wheat from the chaff and not steamrollering all paranormal and UFO encounters as bunk.

Granted that this information came from "channeling," but I do not think we know enough about this phenomenon to instantly discredit information coming from here. IMHO, some channeled material do contain "junk" from the channeler's mind but there ARE some material out there that have some value. I do not think it is fair, or decent, or very intelligent to call someone delusional just like that. This is a mysterious place and science does not hold all the answers, whether you like it or not.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
This is old news to me; the beings had contact with me years ago... they are dimensional beings they were going to take me back with them, but for some reason decided to leave me here for a lifetime.

I will know the answer to that one day… and you can believe that event has haunted me ever since it happened. 40+ years ago… Why a lifetime?

Call me crazy if you wish...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

edit on 24-3-2012 by Blahable because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I believe the author of that letter is Meade Layne. research.borderlands.com...

From John Keels "UFO: Operation Trojan Horse" pg. 284: "Dr. Layne tried to express his ideas in occult
terminology. He called the ultraterrestrials the Etherians
and thought in terms of "ultrasonics" as well as electromagnetic
frequencies. In 1955, he published a concise(and
time has proven it valid) appraisal of the situation in which
he stated: "It is possible that some persons may be less
affected by supersonic frequencies than others; this may
account for the selection of certain persons by the
Etherians. It is also possible that some such persons are
now showing signs of amnesia and other physical and
mental deterioration." I think there is something to this EM sensitivity and "other beings" contact. Authors of the present day still talk about the same ideas. Nigel Kerner and Albert Budden.....

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by -W1LL
reply to post by Phage

from the second paragraph after the underlined,

the current writer has several university degrees and was formerly a Univ. dept head.

not just someone writing a story.

So University people can't write stories?

Sounds the head of English, or Creative Writing (poorly) or perhaps Psychology.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
You do realise that if you write a letter to the FBI about flying saucers, then issue a freedom of information request regarding information about flying saucers, they will diligently send you a copy of the letter you sent them.

The FBI is like a giant bureaucratic filing organisation for cranks and crackpots. It's even better than google mail, where you could email something to yourself and have it stored in the however many gigabytes of space google gives you. The FBI is better because anyone else can retrieve the letter without breaking your terms of service agreement. They can file their own freedom of information request and get a copy of your letter too.

In fact, the FBI doubles as a photocopying service for cranks and crackpots. Send them a letter and they'll send you a very poor quality copy of it upon request.

Even better still, you can take your letter, claim that you found it in the FBI files, even giving a link to the FBI website where the photocopy of your letter has been posted, then tell people it is proof of flying saucers and aliens. For a fee, you can even con money out of people to show them where they can find undeniable proof of flying saucers on record with the FBI. The possibilities are endless.

If only the NSA and CIA and DHS and IAEA and your local university were so forthcoming. Oh wait, they are.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Are you talking about Lord Of The Rings Movie? Is there some other meaning for this Lord Of the Rings?

Of course there is! The LORD of the rings, is Saturn. To be more clear, Lord of our Solar System. ~SheopleNation

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

These all seem too based off hearsay. It's clear that they have no actual contact. Seems like this is from those early days when they were doing guess work.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
i dont think these typed articles have any credibility.... IMO.....

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Great Find DJSuperman!
Star & Flag!!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
It's just more accounts of the jinn playing games with humans coming in and out of our dimension, what most fail to realise is that no matter how peaceful their encounters may seem to be with the jinn the fact remains the only jinn trying to contact humans are the manipulative jinns with corrupt agendas, dont belive a word they tell you regardless of the form they have chosen to reveal themself to you in.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Four years ago I had an experience where I thought someone was in my house walking around and in my bedroom. It was late about 1 am. I was troubled and got up from my bed and went downstairs and out into the driveway thinking who ever it was was there. I saw no one. When I was about to turn to go in, I saw two lights come over the treeline behind the house. I thought it was a plane but there was no sound at all. I then noticed they were two white-amber colored spheres connected by a mid section that was not lit. When they got close above me I looked up and could see figures in the light inside the spheres and knew they were coming back. How I knew that I don't know. I wondered what they were and knew immediately they were Nephilim, or similar to that. They continued to get closer and were in the field behind the house above the trees. Still looking at them I told them mentally, " I know what you are. You have no power over me. I belong to Jesus Christ. " Almost immediately they turned to the east and drifted over the trees and were gone. The next day I convinced myself it was all a very bad dream and was quite happy with that until my next-door neighbor who was sitting on his porch asked me if I saw it last night. I asked him what and he said, "the two bright lights in the field behind the house."

They are demonic by nature and birth. Enemies of God.

edit on 24-3-2012 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
From the excerpt in the OP...

The visitors contemplate settling on this plane

It should read...

The visitors are patiently waiting for us to destroy ourselves so that they can then acquire control of the plane and pilot it correctly.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Not this again... Hasn't this thing been posted on ATS like 10 times over the years? It's just a dude writing a letter discussing theories... so what? Anyone can write whatever they want and mail it to the FBI.

This is like printing out a page of ATS of some dude telling his aliens story with no evidence and saying it's proof aliens are visiting earth.
edit on 24-3-2012 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join