It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[letter to] FBI file says Aliens are from a higher dimension, are human-like and are interested in s

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by frugal

You, or anyone for that matter can 'travel' to the 2nd dimension by having a photograph taken or getting put on video.

Think of how that might apply were there real actuality of so called 'higher' dimensions of habitation.

As for other dimensions and how many there might be, it depends on what you subscribe to. There's Branes, String Theory, Multiverse, and others. There could be 11, or an infinite number of possibilities.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7
reply to post by Violater1

Check out Captain Robert Salas 1964 to 1971 March-1967 Malstrom Airforce Base Montana
Call from security that 6 airman seeing strange lights in sky. Guard calling back about a Bright Glowing Red Object Hovering outside of the Front Gate. Control lost of 6-8 nuclear weapons that went into NO GO Condition. Basically the ET'S turned them off.

I was attacked and Homeland Security left me in the middle of the country unable to protect myself. I begged for them to come and get me! I told them I was being attacked by Something that I could not explain! My life was threatened on AMtrak en-route. I called 911 from the Train and was told to get off at the next stop in Charleston, West Virginia. The station was getting ready to close and I was afraid to take a Taxi..so I attempted to walk to a hotel within site of the station. I was attacked and taken from the Bridge near the Amtrak Station and put on another Bridge about 1 or 2 miles from where I was located. I was found walking around in shock and some cop picked me up. I did not say anything to him..I just asked if he would take me to a hotel nearby. I made it to a hotel and began calling for someone to come and get me. I am thankful to be alive and I will not go into further detail other than I know these Alien Beings Exist..and I am one pissed off female at them. I am waiting for the damn things to land.

Eee gadz

Was that the South Side Bridge? And you ended up on the Kanawatha City Bridge? The only reason I know of the area is because it is home of Charlie West, AKA Yeager Airport, which is home to the Charleston ANGS 130th Airlift Wing. That's weird?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by couldbeanyone
reply to post by DjSuperman

as interesting as it is to contemplate, this seems like a distraction from the real problems we are facing today. if these beings do exist, i haven't yet fully realized their impact. but i have felt the impact of THE FED.

I think it goes both ways. The fact that we are so greatly impacted by THE FED and their charter ends in 2013 is just a distraction from the alien reality.

The whole society we live in is to keep us screwed over and struggling so we can't even begin to think about things like aleins.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hi FBI watchers.

If you read items 4. 5. 6. in the first post,
it is almost SPOT ON with the explanations about "densities"
that the second line of my signature links to ! !

Blue skies.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Originally posted by -W1LL
reply to post by Phage

from the second paragraph after the underlined,

the current writer has several university degrees and was formerly a Univ. dept head.

not just someone writing a story.

Beat me to it...

~Namaste

that just makes him a well educated fraud.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity
This is a good post, it shows people that the FBI does investigate what most would consider sci fi.

If this hasn't been covered yet...
The FBI vault is filled with letters that people send TO the FBI, they are not generated BY the FBI.
I could write them a letter stating that the moon is made of green cheese, and it would end up in the vault.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by -W1LL

I read it. I've considered it...more than once.
I consider it a letter to the FBI from a deluded individual. An open minded person would consider that possibility.

This is not the first time this has been discussed.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not if you've experienced ufology, including the benevolents, whole family, son had missing time, children pulled you out to witness some of the sightings including the choppers chasing the craft, that my son reported over and over, and TR3B's going low and directly over the house to join surveillance of our back valley sky space.

Not if you've open the door the night of a family abduction, where your son reported time lapse, and there is something odd at the door for a couple seconds, human ish.

Not if your son has had several missing time episodes while up and tells of his memories on craft.

Not if your brother has had 2 hours missing time with a driving partner after seeing craft and truck was ahead.

No, there alot of not if's here.

Not if you've busted phone taps and had CLICK CLICK CLICK really angry when you told them become real men who support humanity, and then had your internet cut off for hours, phone/tv everything. Not if you've been followed by suspicious vehicles a bit too often for words.

Nah, then you just know, here is a good report.
edit on 24-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The part i don't get is the "probably cannot be reached by radio but probably can by radio".

Radar uses radio waves!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
This is just a document sent TO the FBI...not one written by the FBI or any of their affiliates.

The only aliens reported by 1947 were "3.5-4" ft tall grey ones. That isn't "much larger" than us, as the author of the document claims.

It's an unimportant document. That's why the FBI didn't care about releasing it last year. I could go write a story on UFOs and submit it to the FBI, too.

Sorry, but old news and not the smoking gun.

edit on 24-3-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Are we still looking for a smoking gun? I thought the NASA tether incident with its rather lackluster response of "ice particles" is as close to a smoking gun case as we need. Nasa also has filmed those things dissappearing into our atmosphere. Strange to say the least.

This document here is a letter written to the FBI. It has no information not already circulating on the web.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

This looks promising...

Source

Who the hell is Borderland Research?

"Serving Higher Intelligence Since 1945"?

First thing it talks about is "The Flying Rolls" and "Round Robin".

Interesting... reading now to see what it's about... thought I'd share...

~Namaste

Using their search for Loka, we find they got their info from a seance. it is all there, they sound like Fruit Loops.

Q) Yes, I think it might be right to say they come from the Lokas. * No, they are not astral, and not from any of the planets you know about. They come from an etheric planet which your senses do not perceive. Some of the disks carry a crew, but others are managed by remote control. These craft have some means of radiating a powerful energy which is very destructive. If they are attacked or interfered with they may easily destroy the attacking planes. (Q) No, I doubt whether they can be communicated with by radio, but if you can signal by radar perhaps that would work. I don’t understand radar, myself. If you can make friends with these people you can learn a world of new facts from them. The medium is getting very tired and I think I shall leave you.”
journal.borderlands.com...
middle page
edit on 24-3-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Did you miss the part that says "the present writer has several university degrees and was a former university department head"?

No, I didn't miss it. Why should I put any more stock in than than any thing else in the letter?

It's something someone wrote a letter to the FBI about flying saucers. I bet people still write letters to the FBI about flying saucers.

it is all here on this page where it came from, they got it all from a spirit during seances if I understand right.
journal.borderlands.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Someone wrote a letter about flying saucers.
What a surprise.

Phage is optimistic and tramples another thread.
What a surprise.

This is a good post, it shows people that the FBI does investigate what most would consider sci fi. That saucers do exist. If you read the rest of the 69 pages you will cant draw any other conclusions.
edit on 24-3-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

Actually they preserve letters also from nut cases in the event that those nut cases cause some kind of trouble in the future. Any freaky letter coming in will be filed.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Here is a great reference to what they are talking about in the OP's piece...

Source

It puts into context the "ridicule" statement, which is because some of the information came from conversations with a psychic medium.

Hmmm.....

~Namaste

you seem to be one of the rare ones who starts digging for facts when you read something new and intersting instead of just jumping to possible conclusions. Nice work finding that.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
You understand this document is a letter someone sent the FBI based on supernatural visions he had, and not an official document written by the FBI, right? Just making sure.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Because somebody wrote a letter to the FBI doesn't make everything in it a fact.
I am sure they get many, many crackpot letters every year.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Someone wrote a letter about flying saucers.
What a surprise.

Better find out who that "someone" is before being so generalising.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

This is a good post, it shows people that the FBI does investigate what most would consider sci fi.

If this hasn't been covered yet...
The FBI vault is filled with letters that people send TO the FBI, they are not generated BY the FBI.
I could write them a letter stating that the moon is made of green cheese, and it would end up in the vault.

So... it was YOU who started that rumour?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I wouldn't give anything on the FBI web vault much credence

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join