It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[letter to] FBI file says Aliens are from a higher dimension, are human-like and are interested in s

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Someone wrote a letter about flying saucers.
What a surprise.

The surprise is that there is another thread on this letter and this thread even mentions it at the beginning!

Previous discussion on this exact letter to the FBI - HERE -

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Lets not forget the FBI did a investigation on cattle mutilations decades ago and could not determine who or what was behind it. I would post a link but am using my android. It just goes to show that the FBI has been pursuingthis phenomina and there is something tangible at play.

paging agent mulder

edit on 25-3-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Same here. WoW was my reaction to reading the OP's FBI. Pdf (all 16 pages of it). There appear to be more than that but we only see the tops of some of the missing pages. Also many references to "checking out reports" made from anywhere it seems to determine if real or bogus. Some of the examples of flying to meet witnesses and the resulting hoaxes is interesting. All the memos date past July 7 ( Roswell). The I waannna seeee it Hoover memo , the Wright field memo, plus various memos involving Material and pictures of objects fired back and forth with a frenzy that is also curious. Why suddenly is cross agency memo traffic so intense after Roswell?

Me thinks they indeed had a "shot down" craft of unknown origin and were keeping tabs on "reports" of more activity to ascertain any reaction from their "buddies". I would be paranoid as hell if I used some new fangled captured Nazi weaponry to disable an alien vessel and store it in my back yard. Kinda jumpy maybe, darting glances around waiting for angry little (grey) men to pop out of the wood pile... thus the memos after the incident.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I doubt very much if it is true, mainly because if it was, it would have been shredded a long time ago.

With the exception of very limited areas, the FBI shreds the vast majority of their historical documents. The ones that are kept are cherry picked for a reason. This one was probably picked because it is easily discredited but it looks like an interesting document.

All the good ones get to be destroyed. For example, In nine short years, the FBI can start shredding all the 9/11 files.

You can't get a living person's FBI file and within a few years after their death, the FBI will get rid of most files. So you only have a short window to make a request.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
On the surface it looks like another kook who decided to send a big government agency an alien manifesto. I'm surprised the FBI keeps those kinds of stories and doesn't chuck it into the round file. Advocates for everybody who goes to them, the FBI is not. But they will save it for later when you decide to turn over a new leaf and become useful in normal society, in order to denigrate your character at their mercy.

Then you have to look at the nature of the FBI in the global scene, and ask why, of all the fenced agencies to send a manifesto to, does the alien insider send it there? That takes another manifesto to explain. In a nutshell, the easiest reaction to this would be that the FBI are already working with aliens. I don't believe it, but it would be the best follow-up to the letter in the original post.

Now whenever someone who may be acting disturbed comes in with a long list of dangerous people, with more information to follow, the FBI shrugs their report off as preposterous. Thank you alien manifesto people, you ruined the system for everybody. Now they roll their eyes when someone comes in to pinpoint terrorists and Most Wanteds. For anybody still reading the cynical perspective, here is the punchline if you really believe: the FBI is working with them.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

There's no hoax about people who write letters to the government. They give us this b.s. theory to make us think that some form of disclosure has taken place, while they well know they have given us nothing but the same old b.s. they will always give us to keep us chasing our tails.
If you want real information, real data, don't waste time on ANYTHING that comes from the gov', infact, this is what we need to avoid wasting our time with because it WAS INTENDED TO WASTE OUR TIME.

That said; the writer did make one specific point; alien planets cannot be seen. They can't for the same reason no man could see Grebennikov's flying platform at certain angles. Light moves around objects that contain living light, light that orbits within the atom itself. This space accounts for 6/7ths of all matter in any galaxy on average.
I'd have to literally write a book to explain why, so all I can say is trust me on this one, sorry.

I would like to think that the real goal of people here on ATS is not to seek out and shake hands with little green guys, but rather build their craft and fly around in them, this would be fun, useful, constructive. I've spent all my life seeking the answers and am very lucky to have actually found some major pieces of the puzzle. You will not be wasting your time should you peer further down the rabbit's hole grasshopper.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I never would have thought a letter like this was needed for people to figure this out. I thought it was pretty obvious that's how it worked. The Abrahamic religions refer to these beings as "angels" and "demons"... the mystical religions refer to them as "spirit beings"... popular culture refers to them as "aliens".

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne

What a surprise.

Did you miss the part that says "the present writer has several university degrees and was a former university department head"?

Granted, that does not mean that the writer wasn't a total crackpot, but based on that statement, it does warrant further explanation, especially considering it's in the FBI vault.

Just because someone has several university degrees does not make them less of a crackpot than anyone else. They just own more tweed sportcoats.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Super good find. This is the kinda stuff I love. If the government wants to cover up aliens why would it be so easily available?
Thanks for posting this! Made my day lol

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
nevermind ... off topic
edit on 25-3-2012 by followtheevidence because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

What a surprise.

but do you think it is written by the FBI, and to be factual?
just wondering your opinion.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
interesting. i liked reading the your guys responses about the silent (T3RB) triangle. i saw one with 5 of my classmates while sitting on top of a church watching a meteor shower. i was a skeptic to UNIDENTIFIED flying objects til then.

somethings out there. most of us have seen it...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
aliens probably inflitrated our government most likely, just imo.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Me thinks this is just more smoke and mirrors. The PTB want you to know what they want you to think. Just gives me a feeling of a sub agenda. Maybe i am wrong and this is the smoking gun ? How would we know? We wont and that is the whole point. They have exhausted no effort to thwart us yet doing investigations in to this phenomena all the while. The UFO docs are watered down. One would expect disinformation to accompany it.

we are being played imo
edit on 25-3-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
wake up people, crazy things happening in 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by otie1
Super good find. This is the kinda stuff I love. If the government wants to cover up aliens why would it be so easily available?
Thanks for posting this! Made my day lol

exactly and that is part of the game

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by lightdude

"somethings out there. most of us have seen it... "

I've seen them as well, so has my girlfriend and her step Mom (who is into church and not the UFO type). It's nothing like being on the fence on something until you witness it for yourself.

edit on 25-3-2012 by blackreign2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Number 9 is my favorite.

9. They probably can not be reached by radio, but probably can be by radar. if a signal system can be devised for that (apparatus

And here I was thinking radar IS radio.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by C-JEAN

it is almost SPOT ON with the explanations about "densities"

I don't think "densities" is defined quite the way you're using it.

Density is typically the amount of something per unit volume (mass per unit volume), although sometimes it can be the amount of something per unit area (flux density). It's not a hideout for aliens.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I think it's authentic, but
For a person with multiple degrees, and a university professor, there are a lot of misspelled words and horrible grammar. Just an observation.... The FBI would just throw this in the files, it does not have any academic legs.
edit on 25-3-2012 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join