It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[letter to] FBI file says Aliens are from a higher dimension, are human-like and are interested in s

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Previous discussion on this exact letter to the FBI - HERE -

1. Part of the disks carry crews, others are under remote control

2. Their mission is peaceful. The visitors contemplate settling on this plane

3. These visitors are human-like but much larger in size

4. They are not excarnate Earth people, but come from their own world

5. They do NOT come from a planet as we use the word, but from an etheric planet which interpenetrates with our own and is not perceptible to us

6. The bodies of the visitors, and the craft, automatically materialize on entering the vibratory rate of our dense matter

7. The disks posses a type of radiant energy or a ray, which will easily disintegrate any attacking ship. They reenter the etheric at will, and so simply disappear from our vision, without trace

8. The region from which they come is not the "astral plane", but corresponds to the Lokas or Talas. Students of osoteric matters will understand these terms.

9. They probably can not be reached by radio, but probably can be by radar. if a signal system can be devised for that (apparatus

Addendum: The Lokas are oval shape, fluted length
oval with a heat-resistaning metal or alloy not yet known
the front cage contains the controls, the middle portion a
laboratory; the rear contains armament, which consists essentially of a powerful
energy apparatus, perhaps a ray

vault.fbi.gov...

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread – Please Review Link

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites, please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, and your opinion on the information as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.
edit on 24/3/2012 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

edit on March 24th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: clarified title, added prexisting thread....

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Is this real?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
its a REAL good find
thanks for sharing S&F reading more from the source now.

I like how they say in they are not from the "Astral Plane" is that an acknowledgement of the Astral plane ? i think so.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Someone wrote a letter about flying saucers.
What a surprise.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
This looks legit to me... the references in the document are valid so far....

Still digging around to find out more about "Round Robin".

S&F OP! Good find.... (as long as it's not a hoax!)

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Yeah, like a previous poster asked, is this document..........real???

If it is, it answers a lot, about ufos and humanoid encounters.

It explains my mib humanoid encounter in this thread, 17th post down.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for bringing to the ufo table, something DIFFERENT finally, than the same old same old, lights, suspect videos, Stanton Friedman, and Disclosure.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

from the second paragraph after the underlined,

the current writer has several university degrees and was formerly a Univ. dept head.

not just someone writing a story.

link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

"The writer has little expectation that anything of import will be accomplished by this gesture. The mere fact that the data herein were obtained by so-called supernormal means is probably sufficient to insure its disregard."

Real or not, I'd say this says it all.

edit on 3/24/2012 by Klassified because: add external quotes.

link   
reply to post by DjSuperman

as interesting as it is to contemplate, this seems like a distraction from the real problems we are facing today. if these beings do exist, i haven't yet fully realized their impact. but i have felt the impact of THE FED.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
It's from page 22 of the FBI site
vault.fbi.gov...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
What a surprise.

Did you miss the part that says "the present writer has several university degrees and was a former university department head"?

Granted, that does not mean that the writer wasn't a total crackpot, but based on that statement, it does warrant further explanation, especially considering it's in the FBI vault.

Everyone has said for quite some time that disclosure wouldn't be some fanfare event with a parade... it would most likely be a "stumbled upon" ongoing event. This could be fuel for that fire, or nothing, but someone should find out, no?

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by -W1LL
reply to post by Phage

from the second paragraph after the underlined,

the current writer has several university degrees and was formerly a Univ. dept head.

not just someone writing a story.

Beat me to it...

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

What a surprise.

Phage dont be so tight...

Lord of the Rings or Starwars are not on the fbi vault... if this is "just a story" why is it on the fbi vault?

I'm not a "146th DIMENSION IS COMING, LOVE LOVE AND FLOWERS AND CONSCIENCE LIFT" crap kinda guy... I'm really down to earth, thing is... like I said, story or not, it is on the fbi vault which is weird for a complete science fiction story.

This is what I find weird.
edit on 24-3-2012 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Looks Real to me! I have been on the FBI site looking up Project Blue Book.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
This looks promising...

Source

Who the hell is Borderland Research?

"Serving Higher Intelligence Since 1945"?

First thing it talks about is "The Flying Rolls" and "Round Robin".

Interesting... reading now to see what it's about... thought I'd share...

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

What a surprise.

Someone wrote a letter about flying saucers in 1947...nothing weird or strange about that...

edit on 24-3-2012 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
So this is an anonymous letter? Just sent in by somebody who claimed a high level of education?

'The Flying Roll' (on the right in the heading) is a reference to a prophecy/vision in the Bible book of Zechariah. I'm thinking that this 'disclosure' is no more than the personal opinion of an unidentified ufologist. Anyone agree?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Did you miss the part that says "the present writer has several university degrees and was a former university department head"?

No, I didn't miss it. Why should I put any more stock in than than any thing else in the letter?

It's something someone wrote a letter to the FBI about flying saucers. I bet people still write letters to the FBI about flying saucers.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Are you talking about Lord Of The Rings Movie? Is there some other meaning for this Lord Of the Rings? I use to hear about this Lord Of the Rings person on this Telepathic Link going on. Starwars is a Defense System in space.

The FBI site has allot of information about UFO'S such as Project Blue Book, Project Grunge and others.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I'm surprised aliens haven't landed here with their soldiers, clearing the land of humans and other pesky species before the colonizers claim they inherited the land from God, and they kept us in places they call cities, but we call prisons.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join