It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sperm-hunting women prowl Zimbabwe highways

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Here's a pic of the women in question....on a bad day

Here they are in their seductive rape mode I guess...

Source: nehandaradio.com...
edit on 3/24/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JonoEnglish

sandwiches don't cause cancer...well...not most! if you're a smoker, i think you smoke before and after most everything you do, so i think that goes without saying (don't get me started...i think cigarettes are disgusting!) but after a nice rousing round of sex, it's quite normal to have worked up an appetite and sandwiches are usually quite easy for the woman to make for her man while her knees are still shaking and knocking into each other at the kitchen counter...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
Here's a pic of the women in question....

There is no way i could get a boner for that.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
reply to post by JonoEnglish

sandwiches don't cause cancer...well...not most! if you're a smoker, i think you smoke before and after most everything you do, so i think that goes without saying (don't get me started...i think cigarettes are disgusting!) but after a nice rousing round of sex, it's quite normal to have worked up an appetite and sandwiches are usually quite easy for the woman to make for her man while her knees are still shaking and knocking into each other at the kitchen counter...

lol

Prepare for a backlash my friend.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Not sure why pics are necessary?

But anyway, here's another.

www.arodrive2.com...

Also a comment on what the men have been through

“I’ve noticed that the men who have come forward are really traumatized after seeking medical assistance of these rapes and need counseling,” Hazangwi told ABC News. “Some of them, their partners left them and they could not go back to their families. Their social networks have broken down.”

edit on 24/3/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

i like your pic a lot better than stealthy's, fyi!

think she put the first pic up to make the drooling men think twice...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Just to show who they are talking about....

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Just to show who they are talking about....

Hmmmm

OK

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

No....that's the first pic I came across...then I found the one of them dressed up....and added it to my post.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
They are actually cute in the other pics....that's why I said "on a bad day"
No agenda here I swear.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

No....that's the first pic I came across...then I found the one of them dressed up....and added it to my post.

See I'm guessing that's them in prison, after being clipped and undressed etc.

Not sure though.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Here they are in their seductive rape mode I guess...

The one on the right kinda looks like Whitney Houston.

I would buy that for a dollar.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

oh...i'm not upset with you if you did have an agenda. i think it's important that men see "hot" women before they get to play mrs potato head and dress up..might make them re-examine their fantasies! too many men attach their sex drive to a woman's appearance...and then wonder why they are left feeling empty afterwards and on the prowl for the next piece...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

I think so too....they tried to MAKE them look bad on purpose.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
This all reminds me of some stories from Africa a few years ago
about men waking up in the morning with their penis stolen.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

See a minute a go you wouldn't dream of it... when they were all in their prison getup and so on....

Now you would?

A bit of make up and some extensions?

Typical bloke

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Very true. But like Blup Blup said, I think this may be after arrest, and after they were roughed up alittle and "de-womanized".......to make them look as bad as possible.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

I think so too....they tried to MAKE them look bad on purpose.

Of course, prison isn't glamorous.

Except when they have their talent contests and beauty pageants and so on

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
First and foremost, the violation of ones personal ability to choose ones own destiny, and to choose ones own partner, free of duress or inducement, is a terrible thing, wether one happens to have male or female genitalia. It is of course, more widely discussed as an issue, that women are often the victims of sexual offences, due in no small part, to the fact that whereas a man who is so perverted as to force himself on a woman can use his physical advantages to cause an uninvited penetration, due to his construction, a woman has to use far more subtle methods , or operate as part of a group, to achieve the same violation.

However, I would say this one thing. In a country which has been in the press over the years, due to organised rape of women as a tool of oppression, as have many nations in the region, it is certainly unfamiliar territory to tread, dealing with this sort of subject matter.

Rape has never been about sex in the vast majority of cases. It is about power, about dominion. In what we consider normal society, we veiw the act of rape as an outworking of a psychological dysfunction on the part of the rapist, a need to dominate another being to make the offender feel more powerful. This can and does lead to escalation, as the perpetrator seeks to dominate more and more over time, and can lead to murder and torture and a plethora of other sick outworkings of a diseased mental state.

However, when rape becomes not just a tool of oppressors, or mentaly dysfunctional people on a power trip, and morphs into something which has a physical product, a clear aim and goal beyond the psychological destruction of anothers will, the scenario takes on an altogether different shape.

The things that motivate the people that do this, are likely no different to the things that motivate credit card thieves, although the methodology differs somewhat between the two criminal enterprises. The desire to get something which is understood to increase a persons power and influence among thier fellow man, by increasing thier wealth. It seems that the women carrying out these operations, are in fact treating this as if it were a bank robbery, or a mugging, of no more import than that. If it is true that the stolen genetic material has a value, no matter how arcane, then this is not only a case of rape, but of identity theft.

However, because this practice appears to be connected to witchcraft in some way, switching off demand for this product will be very difficult. The reasons for this are simple. First of all, in societies where witchcrafters of a deeply negative nature are prevalent, there are codes of silence which revolve around those who practice that craft, codes of silence the breaking of which can prove fatal, or at least deeply unfortunate for those with loose lips. This means that even the identification of those who are at the demand end of the supply chain, often the easiest part of any operation combating the sale of and trafficing of stolen items, is made very difficult indeed. As a culture has developed which supports the silence surrounding these people, it is harder to get the information required to arrest them than it would be for an investigator to identify a cartel or organised criminal in another context.

Also, because the nature of the stolen items is not such that it cannot be transported covertly (for instance, moving twenty five tones of coc aine would be an awful lot harder than moving a bag of used condoms) they can be moved around without overmuch stress or danger, and if the organisation moving the merchandise is clever, they could falsify identification papers that state the person doing the transporting is doing so under the auspices of a government health initiative, or an international aid scheme of some sort. Altogether a difficult prospect, from the point of veiw of capturing the criminals with the gear in question.

The key to this will be figuring out where the culprits are most likely to strike, and stinging them at every oppertunity. Make them run and chase them back to thier holes, thier storage facilities, thier bosses and patrons. A brute force approach is the only thing that will have a decent chance of success, because small units without backup, going around sleuthing will be more than likely dead before reaching the bottom of the first page in thier note books.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

See a minute a go you wouldn't dream of it... when they were all in their prison getup and so on....

Now you would?

A bit of make up and some extensions?

Typical bloke

Exactly.

Fix up. Look sharp.

edit on 24-3-2012 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join