It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sperm-hunting women prowl Zimbabwe highways

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Sperm-hunting women prowl Zimbabwe highways

www.abs-cbnnews.com

Sensational reports of gangs of beautiful women picking up male travellers to have sex and harvest their sperm in condoms have gripped Zimbabwe...being drugged, subdued at gun or knife point -- even with a live snake in one case -- given a sexual stimulant and forced into repeated sex before being dumped on the roadside.

...The sperm's exact use is not clear but is thought to be intended for "juju" or traditional rituals to bring luck -- anything from enhancing good fortune, boosting business or preventing a criminal from being detected.It is also not known why the semen is taken forcibly from strangers.

(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 24-3-2012 by TheXoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
What a strange story. Obviously there is something startling and a bit shocking about the sexual aspects of this story, but if you can get beyond that the mystery deepens.

The idea seems to be that the seed is being "harvested" for some kind of magical rituals. "Seed gnosis" is a part of many esoteric systems, and seed plays a role everywhere from traditional alchemy to tantric Buddhism.

What seems most interesting is that the women who are doing this seem to be organized and working for some shadowy figure behind the scenes, who is collecting the seed for some unknown, probably ritualistic reason.

What a conspiracy!

www.abs-cbnnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
except for the live snake part sounds like a good place for a vacation...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I seriously hope this superstition finds its way into western culture, as I do believe this is the best way to bring luck. Unfortunately, as a man, I will have to take my chances walking down the road alone at night. (Which I will be doing as often as possible).

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TheXoor

I guess EVERYBODY gets lucky on that highway!

If a guy is actually concerned about how the contents of his used condoms are being treated, then maybe he should start disposing his condoms on his own. Otherwise, who cares? Have at it ladies!

Weird story for sure.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

right? why can't american women be this aggressive? no need for dinner dates and movies...just walk home from the pub and wham...instant harem! i usually have to hunt for videos like this...to have it happen while just enjoying a brisk walk home would be a godsend!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
reply to post by boncho

right? why can't american women be this aggressive? no need for dinner dates and movies...just walk home from the pub and wham...instant harem! i usually have to hunt for videos like this...to have it happen while just enjoying a brisk walk home would be a godsend!

Only the hot babes though right? Unless you're into toothless, saggy twitted grannies, knowing my luck i'd get mobbed by the latter. Beer goggles can only go so far.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Isn't it funny man.... because this is women raping men, it's hilarious.... if this were the other way around, people would be spewing man, saying it was awful and making videos about it and getting movie stars involved.

I mean don't get me wrong... I'm just in the final stages of booking my ticket to Zimbabwe too...

BUT

I have to laugh at the double standards.

Like women raping men is fine.

A women beating a man is kind of funny...(like the video of the girl on the train beating her b/f for cheating)

A 13 your old boy having sex with his hot blonde 35 year old woman gym teacher is great and he's elevated to almost hero status.

*sigh*

Oh well...
edit on 24/3/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Man's sex drive is so very different to women's.
Plus men don't get entered, unless you are really unlucky.

Yes it's a terrible thing but it's just man humour.
edit on 24-3-2012 by JonoEnglish because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Wow. Real life succubi.

It's a crazy world we live in, thats for damn sure.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by JonoEnglish

Man's sex drive is so very different to women's.
Plus men don't get entered, unless you are really unlucky.

Yes it's a terrible thing but it's just men being men.

Yes but rape isn't about being entered... it's a power trip.... it's having control and forcing someone to do something they don't want to do.

As I said I get it... I do.

It is kinda funny... but at the same time, I'm trying to be objective and work out why it's funny when it happens to men and not women?

Not just this story but the other examples I gave.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTSECRET

except for the live snake part sounds like a good place for a vacation...

A SOON as I read that I thought...now every guy on here will be checking Travelocity for prices !
I know......*slaps self*.....I wonder if this is really true?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

I hear ya

I think it's down to most guys will fantasise about such a thing happening, boys will be boys.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Isn't it funny man.... because this is women raping men, it's hilarious.... if this were the other way around, people would be spewing man, saying it was awful and making videos about it and getting movie stars involved.

If it's true, then I guess it really isn't funny (which is why I gave myself a slap in my previous post) I guess people laugh because alot of men are always boasting about sex, and you know "I'd hit THAT" and the male sexual personna. Not all men, but you know what I mean. So when you hear about a man getting raped by a woman, it sounds unreal. However, if it is true, that the man is a victim, then it's no different, and it's rape....and it's a crime.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

tis quite the double standard. and for the record, even as funny as it sounds, no i would not enjoy this. doesn't sound very interesting. i mean...if they are having to give the men sexual stimulants, it's obviously not very seductive what's going on here.

there is an extreme double standard in regards to matters like this. zimbabwe doesn't even have a law against women raping men, so the women that have been caught (and future women caught doing this) can only currently be charged with some sort of sexual assault...mere misdemeanor.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Why would you need drugs if they were beautiful?

I would bang willingly.

Plus how can you nut if you are drugged up or scared?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

that's the thing...it's not really as hot of a time as you would think. for most men, the draw of sex is egoic...what they get to "do" to the woman...it's an ego stroke. to have the roles completely reversed, would probably be quite emasculating, unless, of course, you were into that kinda thing and were paying good money for this experience.

i honestly can't think of anything sexy about this whole deal when i'm honest about it.

AND I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THERE'S ANY SANDWICH AFTER THESE GANGBANGS.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Well exactly... it's a reason there's a massive stigma attached to men who are raped and beaten by their female partners and many don't speak out... because they're seen as weak or that there's something wrong with them.

Who wouldn't want to be raped by a woman right?

It's crazy man.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Yeah... snakes and crazed, drugged up women don't sound all that great.
It certainly doesn't sound like a nice, erotic, sensual experience.

But then hey, that's not everyone's cup of tea anyway.

edit on 24/3/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
reply to post by Frankenchrist

AND I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THERE'S ANY SANDWICH AFTER THESE GANGBANGS.

Is that an American thing having a sandwich after sex? I have a ciggie.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join