It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fishing with donuts!! OWS having fun in NYC

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Omg this video is hilarious! I just had to post it...

*chanting* This is a peaceful donut!!

It is delicious, you know you want to *SNIP* eat it!

This video is just too much haha... Atleast these guys/gals are having fun being surrounded by the cops... I know I would get tired of seeing them every day... why are they there ??? Oh well, enjoy

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on March 24th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
hahahha this is so funny....... its almost 3am and this just made me feel awake... the looks on those cops faces are funny... the one who stepped out seem like he wanted to knock the guy out....

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Yhea...Because this will help make the OWS look credible...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
The cops need to mellow out a little and roll with it. They could have cracked a smile or two, it wouldn't have killed them. What a surly, stony-faced reaction to what actually is a pretty funny joke.

Or maybe they are upset because they wanted the dounuts but weren't allowed to take them.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Ah Joey boots, best known from the Howard Stern show. As far as this video goes, I'm sure those cops will remember those faces the next time arrests are made. Then the protesters will post their sad videos of police brutality & cry foul.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Waving a doughnut vs mass arrests, macing, cracked skulls, brain damage and concussion granades...

It's clear on what side you stand.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Remember laughing at this the other night but the stream wasn't as good quality as that footage. Good to see someone else recorded it, and yeah, thought one or two of the police could've at least smiled a bit. At least they allowed the OWS people to have a joke and some laughs I guess.

Nice find!
edit on 24-3-2012 by robhines because: typo

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
hahaha I for one thought it was pretty funny, cops needs to relax a little, its only a joke

That song is stuck in my head now

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
LOL why are NYC cops always mad when they arrive at the scene?

I mean you called them to an emergency and they rarely even come out of their car even when on the crime/emergency scene they wait till someone comes up to the window and look/talk all grumpy like you're bothering them, generally

NY's finest? LOL Bloomberg what a shame. Gotham.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Leftist

No, they're getting their egos insulted. Every officer I've ever known CANNOT stand it when you attack their ego, joke, insult, show lack of fear, or lack of respect for them when they're on duty.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
show lack of fear

They are so intimidated by that one.

The mentality seems transparent, like they expect the civilian to be submissive even though they are the ones working for and serving us, generally.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
though they are the ones working for and serving us, generally.

None of them even look at it like that anymore. None of them consider themselves to be public servants, they consider themselves to be “enforcing the law” on the public, not “protecting and serving” the public.

Look at their faces in the video, you can almost see that they are just seething, looking for any opportunity to crack those guys skulls for making fun of them. The one even came down, got in the guys face, and made some remark to him (I could not make out what was said though).

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Im curious to know how this helps the "OWS" cause?

What are they trying to proof and accomplish?

Cheers

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Boy oh boy. And all the talk here about them being serious. Told you it wouldnt work....

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxMulder91
Im curious to know how this helps the "OWS" cause?

What are they trying to proof and accomplish?

Cheers

They'd just shut them out of the park not long before (fenced them out of the whole park and closed it, even though it'd never been closed at night in all its history until OWS occupied as far as I remember.) so they were getting their own back a bit I think. Don't see the problem with them having a sense of humour.
edit on 24-3-2012 by robhines because: typo

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I'm all for protesting a corrupt systems and I support OWS.

But this just make them look stupid.

I don't think insulting people and trying to provoke the police should be a part it.

This takes a serious issue and makes it a circus once again.

Poor taste and a waste of time.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leftist
The cops need to mellow out a little and roll with it. They could have cracked a smile or two, it wouldn't have killed them. What a surly, stony-faced reaction to what actually is a pretty funny joke.

Or maybe they are upset because they wanted the dounuts but weren't allowed to take them.

The cops were mad because it was a waste of perfectly good donuts.

I wouldn't want to eat them after they touched that ground.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopy1978
reply to post by Swills

Waving a doughnut vs mass arrests, macing, cracked skulls, brain damage and concussion granades...

It's clear on what side you stand.

Blah blah blah

I'm against the current administration, domestic & foreign policies, greedy banks/corporations, the MSM, etc. I'm all for freedoms, liberties, protesting, voicing concerns, fighting injustice, etc. But I'm also against stupidity, especially when said stupidity is coming from these so called protesters.

So take it anyway you want, I don't care.
edit on 24-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
though they are the ones working for and serving us, generally.

None of them even look at it like that anymore. None of them consider themselves to be public servants, they consider themselves to be “enforcing the law” on the public, not “protecting and serving” the public.

Look at their faces in the video, you can almost see that they are just seething, looking for any opportunity to crack those guys skulls for making fun of them. The one even came down, got in the guys face, and made some remark to him (I could not make out what was said though).

The fact they have quotas to meet makes me sick

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Sat here with special fried rice, since it was in the microwave I've been signing :

"One, this is nice fried rice
two, it's going to rule
three, you know you wanna ****kin' eat it."

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join