It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fishing with donuts!! OWS having fun in NYC

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Hook line and sinker

And.... Pulling in...

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet
Yhea...Because this will help make the OWS look credible...

Right, because this is making Bloomer and his JP Morgan hired goons look credible too?

If we're gonna get on the credibility train you better have the right ticket.
The NYPD has taken money from a private bank - fact.
An officer witnessed and filmed violently assaulting innocent protesters was going to be let off, until pressure on the NYPD from around the world exposed it and forced action - fact.
The NYPD has repeatedly tried to have video evidence of their thuggish behavior removed from YouTube under bogus laws - fact
Officers of the NYPD arrested Naomi Wolf under a fictional law (completely fictitious law created by an officer right then and there) for standing on a sidewalk - fact.

OWS could be dancing around in Panda bear costumes, playing Ukelele's and singing "I'm a Barbie Girl" and they would look more "credible" than the thugs they're insulting. More power to them.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by morder1

Ah Joey boots, best known from the Howard Stern show. As far as this video goes, I'm sure those cops will remember those faces the next time arrests are made. Then the protesters will post their sad videos of police brutality & cry foul.

And they should cry foul too. Are you suggesting that the cops therefore have a right to beat people up because they felt "offended"?
I think you need to move to Syria where that kind of extremist opinion is more acceptable.

Let me guess, America is all about freedom and liberty, as long as the people expressing that have opinions that you personally agree with, otherwise they deserve a beating?

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join