It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea directs missiles towards Australia

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by beam1

Originally posted by maestromason
We Americans will not have it.

Hate our occupation of your country all that you want to.... but we will be there to protect you guys!

Thats what kills me... A lot of australians hate us americans, but dont worry we got you. Its just a shame how much bad mouthing you do of us.

Really?
Can you blame them?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by AGWskeptic
The U.S. needs to have the naval presence in the area so they can shoot this thing down as soon as it clears NK airspace.

This is the second mention in 7 posts stating that the U.S. should do something. WHY??? Why is it always up to us to save everyone's behinds, only to be looked upon as an aggressive nation? Clean up your own freakin' mess. I don't see anyone saying that China should do something.

I like how America is willing to support corrupt nations such as Israel, India, Afghanistan, Iraq, and so on.

But your own ally who has always been there to help you and has NEVER asked for help before, and all of a sudden Americans want to stop?

Like wtf is your problem.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Amdusias

What, do you Aussies not understand that we Americans despise our Globalist government as well? You guys should know that we are being ruled by international banksters as well as being influenced by Foreign ideologies. That does not mean that we will not defend our honor when it's attacked by you fly by night allies.

My Grandfather fought in the Pacific, and If it was not for The United States of America, Your Continent would have been swallowed up by The Japanese Empire quicker than a piece of shashimi tuna. If it was present day, and we (USA) were no longer a power, Red China would swallow you Aussies up even quicker.

Yep it's true. Seizure of all private property, Slave labor, rape camps and the 100% subjugation of your people. Did we ever attempt to occupy you when we could anytime? Now, Why don't some of you reconsider your position against us because you will never, let me repeat NEVER, get such mercy from those other Nations. You know it, and we know it. ~$heopleNation

edit on 24-3-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

The U.S. needs to have the naval presence in the area so they can shoot this thing down as soon as it clears NK airspace.

This is the second mention in 7 posts stating that the U.S. should do something. WHY??? Why is it always up to us to save everyone's behinds, only to be looked upon as an aggressive nation? Clean up your own freakin' mess. I don't see anyone saying that China should do something.

Does anyone else even have the tech to shoot down a missle?

If so I'd love to see another country step up to the plate.

I'm fine with Iran having nukes, but I'm not fine with King "Sum Tin Wong" Ill having nukes.

As much as I want our troops to come home, I would back a regime change there, tommorow.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
north korea needs Prozac.... lots of it...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by beam1

Yea, I know....it is a crying shame how we Americans are dogged by allies like them. I do not want to make this into a hate thread and there is no hatred here for you Aussies have done me or my people no wrong. However....to address the elephant in the room I say this....if we were to pack up and leave them I would not give it 6 months before some aggressive rouge nation(no names) would look to them like they were fresh Orange Roughy on the line......sad but true!

Then we would hear....where are they?

I can only speak the truth.

*It is what it is
edit on 24-3-2012 by maestromason because: *

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowland8

Originally posted by Jace26

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by Jace26

TextWhere was our help in WW2 then?

That was a different time....I think things would be different now. At least I hope it would. I know the U.S. has done some bad things and I am not defending that.....but please don't judge all people of a country based on what the government does. I don't hate you.

It wasn't just America that ignored our calls for help in WW2, Britain too abandoned us so they don't get much love either.

Maybe you are right though, it might be different today but I don't know.

I thought that in WW2, Britain failed to help us, so we then asked for America's help and they actually did help us out; which then resulted in the ANZUS treaty. Am I wrong on that?

Your half right and half wrong.
Britain didn't "fail" to help us, they abandoned us after they surrendered Singapore without realising what effect that would have on Australia.

America initially sent very little to no help at all.
By the time large forces of Americas military began arriving, the Japanese invasion had already been turned back by Australian militia.
The Americans since then have credited themselves for saving Australia, but in truth the Australians successfully defended themselves to which America later used as a base of operations.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
reply to post by Amdusias

...If it was not for The United States of America, Your Continent would have been swallowed up by The Japanese Empire quicker than a piece of shashimi (sic) tuna.

Um....sorry? Surely you dont think that the USA were the only country in the second world war? Actually that's probably a stupid question if you were educated there.

And Australia has obligingly been in every ridiculous war or military action the USA has started since so how do you dare call Australia "fly by night allies"?

edit on 24-3-2012 by Garfee because: Because I went to school.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Wrong America arrived AFTER the Battle for Australia.

Australians successfully defended Australia by themselves with no British help and very little American help.

It was only after the campaigns at New Guinea, Kokoda, and Milne Bay that Americans began arriving in force by which time the Japanese had already been turned back (something that Americans love to take credit for).
edit on 24-3-2012 by Jace26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
So much for the new 'ill' heralding in a new era.

And so much for panhandling for food in exchange for a kibosh on their nuke / ICBM posturing...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason
reply to post by beam1

Yea, I know....it is a crying shame how we Americans are dogged by allies like them. I do not want to make this into a hate thread and there is no hatred here for you Aussies have done me or my people no wrong. However....to address the elephant in the room I say this....if we were to pack up and leave them I would not give it 6 months before some aggressive rouge nation(no names) would look to them like they were fresh Orange Roughy on the line......sad but true!

Then we would hear....where are they?

I can only speak the truth.

*It is what it is
edit on 24-3-2012 by maestromason because: *

For almost 200 years we solely relied on the British for protection.
And not once in those 200 years did anyone other than Japan try to invade us.

You do realise Australia is part of the commonwealth which includes Canada, Britain, and New Zealand.

Why do you Americans think that we owe you something, if anything you owe us.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jace26I like how America is willing to support corrupt nations such as Israel, India, Afghanistan, Iraq, and so on. But your own ally who has always been there to help you and has NEVER asked for help before, and all of a sudden Americans want to stop?

Ummm, The Aussies asked us to help protect their continent from the Japanese Empire. We not only did that, but we spilled our blood to defeat Japan. You see, we prevented The Japanese from holding and occupying the islands near Austrailia that would have enabled them to invade and eventualy conquer them. Intelligent Australians understand this. Misled, sheoplized robots who have been brainwashed by historical revisionists do not.

Could be Obama, but even with him you would still end up being wrong because his military advisors would step in. Unless of course Obama the manchurian canidates masters in Red China ordered him and them not to. I dunnno, but If you actually believe for one second that we would allow North Korea or anyone else for that matter to attack Australia, you have lost your marbles my friend. There is absolutely no chance, no chance whatsoever that America would not help defend Australia.

Where the hell are the Aussies pals in Red China that so many of these America haters were ranting about before now? Not all, because alot are my friends here. However, there has been many Aussies that seem to be under the impression that Red China is their friend, and we (USA) are the enemy? LMAO!!! Nothing could be firther from the truth. The PLA drools everyday dreaming about the vast resources and living space of such a vast continent as Austrailia. Look what that government did to their own people decades and decades ago. Some of you better wake up to who your true friends and allies are. ~SheopleNation

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Watch and learn...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee
Um....sorry? Surely you dont think that the USA were the only country in the second world war? Actually that's probably a stupid question if you were educated there.

Stupid questions usually require a stupid answer, but for you I will make an exception. My Grandfather fought in the Pacific, and yes I understand all of it's history, as well as Europe's. However, We defeated them on the majority of their islands which disrupted their fuel and resources. Not too mention that we defeated them at Midway. You Aussies fought hard like you always do, but you never could have defeated their Aircraft carriers, which we did with less than they had.

And Australia has obligingly been in every ridiculous war or military action the USA has started since so how do you dare call Australia "fly by night allies"?

I meant "some", not all. I though I made that clear. Maybe you should go back and read again my friend. Yeah, you have been in every "ridiculous" war that the USA has started. Know why? Because your carpetbagging politicians are just as big of sell outs as ours are. The same International Banks rule you guys that rule us. That's what you people gotta get through your thick heads.

Look, This problem is bigger than America now. America is just the sword that is being swung by the Globalist New World Order. You're just as much to blame as we are. Stand up now, or shut up, because we eventually will. Will you? ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

Oh ok. You guys would have defeated The Japanese Empire without us. Their Aircraft carriers and eventual domination of resources and fuel, not to mention every island surrounding you guys would have meant absolutely nothing. LMAO!!! You clearly bumped your head buddy.

~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

I like how America is willing to support corrupt nations such as Israel, India, Afghanistan, Iraq, and so on.

But your own ally who has always been there to help you and has NEVER asked for help before, and all of a sudden Americans want to stop?

Our ally? When have we asked or needed protection from any other nation? Great allies we have. We pour money into other countries, let our soldiers die there, and then when our back is turned you all give us the finger! I admit that much of the world's problems started with our own government, so staying in our own backyard works on many levels. Our government doesn't mess with yours, our kids don't get killed in wars, and we finally start digging oursleves out of the financial hole we're in. Go ask China for help.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

Whatever...I sleep good at night knowing that when TSHTF my bug-out bag and open tickets to get me and family to 'X marks the spot' are all that I need and that spot is located within the heavily protected boarders within the confines of the United States.

Is our government perfect?...no it is not....come on! whose government is?

Is our government the best in the world?....yes it is!

They are called governments for a reason.

Got nukes?

YES WE DO BY THE # LOAD!...along with the most technologically advanced weapons in the world!...which btw I have had the honor to work on developing*.

..and the best part of it all is that we WILL USE THEM IN A HEARTBEAT!

I love weapons...I grew up with my Lone Ranger BB gun rifle and BB gun, foot tall G.I. Joe with the Kung Fu grip and a bucket of green army men and a mean respect for weaponry so please DO NOT EXCUSE ME!....now I have one mean formidable arsenal myself(smiles)

I have also had the much privileged honor of working with multiple DOD contracted aerospace defense companies in classified designs.(smiles...I love America)

I am after all an TRUE & LOYAL American man!

*and you can't knock a man for being loyal.... hell! most countries in the world wish that they had a more men with this quality
edit on 24-3-2012 by maestromason because: *correction

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Yep, it was alllllll America.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Our ally? When have we asked or needed protection from any other nation? Great allies we have. We pour money into other countries, let our soldiers die there, and then when our back is turned you all give us the finger! I admit that much of the world's problems started with our own government, so staying in our own backyard works on many levels. Our government doesn't mess with yours, our kids don't get killed in wars, and we finally start digging oursleves out of the financial hole we're in. Go ask China for help.

So why do you fail to mention other countries that have fought and died for America.
What about Australia who pours money into other countries and lets our soldiers die there, and when OUR back is turned America gives us the finger by destroying our economy?
www.abc.net.au...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jace26Watch and learn...

Actually, This isn't your classroom. I certainly am not one of your students. I know very well about Australia's history in World War 2, and that's why I mentiond how hard of fighters they are. You're clueless if you refuse to see how important we were in saving your Natons existence from the Japanese Conquering it. ~$heopleNation

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join