It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea directs missiles towards Australia

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Tough words for a country which hasn't successfuly one a war since WW2.
What makes it funny is that the Aussies were with us, helping us lose most of them.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapitalTough words for a country which hasn't successfuly one a war since WW2.

Yeah, you keep repeating that drivel. Unfortunately for you, most historically educated folks here laugh at your assumptions, let alone your crystal clear ingnorance.

My how you guys actually believe that you would even exist if not for our CORRUPT REGIME. Which = Owns your bankster tolls just as they own ours.

So which is it? You pretend that your gutless, spineless Aussie politicians are not dominated by the same banksters as we are, or you choose the otherside where you fools hope that we (USA) perish, so that you will end up eventually being ruled by an even more sinister One World Asian regime? Wake up you infant minded reject. Can you look ahead into the future, or do you just swallow whatever glass of juice that is filled for you today by your masters in the mass media?

Is it setting into your brain yet? I doubt it because you're too weak minded to think that far ahead. Which is why the PLA generals must get a kick out of watching the weak of us anglos like yourself be so politically careless and foolish. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason

Don't you mean won?...but least I say that we have only been established as a country for 235 short years and in those short years I can't think of ONE country who has occupied us?

Can you?

Australia on the other hand...

We saved your country's ass so please show SOME gratitude.

*You obviously have a chip on your shoulder the size of a VW wagon!

edit on 25-3-2012 by maestromason because: *

Yes, i do mean "won," and i have corrected that mistake.

America did not save Australia, and i am sick of brainwashed American retards thinking otherwise. We saved ourselves.

Japan had a plan to invade Australia, and they were going to use the forces that were in New Guinea to do so first., then after gaining some ground send in further forces The thing is, Australia successfully defended against the original troops, and as such, Japan re-assessed the situation and decided not to invade Australia. Funny thing is, the Japanese guy who had all this intel was tortured by the Americans after coming out with this information.

So, in conclusion, Australia defended itself. Both Australia and Japan knew that. As i recently stated, Australian's were viewd by Japanese with respect, as we fough with courage and valour, never giving up. Americans were viewed as cowards who hid in the bush and took all the glory of the real fighters.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Look....I have been to Australia....I have even been in a Bar Fight in Australia....and if it wasn't for how sharp her nails were....but that is another story. My point is that when I have been there...I have been treated with nothing but respect and Happy Faces.

When I go there it is for the purpose of two jobs...one of which is connected to the Military aspect of things but I am a "CIVILIAN". It is all right and good to have National Pride but I have been doing what I do for over 25 years and can tell you with complete certainty and experience that although the Average Aussie Soldier is Tuff and their version of our Special Forces is more than adequate....Australia is COMPLETELY dependent on the UNITED STATES for it's defense.

It is not a statement of pride or a dig...it is just a FACT. The U.S. doesn't mind doing it and I can SURE AS HELL tell you the Australian Military isn't about to send us packing home. Plus...most of the U.S. deployment in this region is Naval as well as a few secret things that can't be talked about...but for CRYING OUT LOUD! Why in the world would any Aussie be pissed off that they are recieving help...just in case...from a SUPER POWER?

Australians on this board...you think that N. Korea shooting a Missle that may or maynot hit your Land...is not a BIG DEAL? Well...it IS a big deal. What if this thing impacts at high speed into a SKYSCRAPER FULL OF PEOPLE?

Are you sure you wouldn't like the U.S. Navy on patrol ready to shoot this thing down? Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Daas....as it approaches 2:00a.m. here in the EST region of the great United States of America I say goodnight or properly good-day to you and your country folk.... have a wonderful day COMRADE IN ARMS!
edit on 25-3-2012 by maestromason because: *

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation

Originally posted by daaskapitalTough words for a country which hasn't successfuly one a war since WW2.

Yeah, you keep repeating that drivel. Unfortunately for you, most historically educated folks here laugh at your assumptions, let alone your crystal clear ingnorance.

Tell me, what proper wars have been won since WW2. Korea was a stalemate, Vietnam was a loss, Iraq, you pretty much lost. It is a #hole now, and Afghanistan, well, isn't that going great isn't it, with the Quran burnings, the civilian massacres.

America makes everything worse.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason
Daas....as it approaches 2:00a.m. here in the EST region of the great United States of America I say goodnight or properly good-day to you and your country folk.... have have a wonderful day COMRADE IN ARMS!

Yes, you too have a nice day

edit on 25-3-2012 by daaskapital because: sp

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity...Australia is COMPLETELY dependent on the UNITED STATES for it's defense...The U.S. doesn't mind doing it...

Which is why we allowed our military to be dragged into the idiotic military actions initiated by the USA. If it weren't for the fact that you might help in the unlikely event of hostilities against us we wouldn't have a bar of it.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
Look....I have been to Australia....I have even been in a Bar Fight in Australia....and if it wasn't for how sharp her nails were....but that is another story. My point is that when I have been there...I have been treated with nothing but respect and Happy Faces.

Contrary to popular belief, us Aussies aren't racist.

When I go there it is for the purpose of two jobs...one of which is connected to the Military aspect of things but I am a "CIVILIAN". It is all right and good to have National Pride but I have been doing what I do for over 25 years and can tell you with complete certainty and experience that although the Average Aussie Soldier is Tuff and their version of our Special Forces is more than adequate....Australia is COMPLETELY dependent on the UNITED STATES for it's defense.

In this statement you are inplying that the US military is superior in all accounts. Australia has some of the best trained soldiers in the world, with the training surpassing the USA. With the Special Forces, Australia's are great, in fact better than most of America's Forces. Yes, America is good at CT, but it has been stated numerous times by general of the US and UK military, that if you want recon done, you head to the SASR (Australia's Special Air Service). Furthermore, Australia was also first to enter Iraq, and the first to perform reconnaissance in Afghanistan. I am sure, the Aussie SF are well respected, and surpass America in terms of Recon.

edit on 25-3-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

It is obvious to me that you have never had to sacrifice anything for the greater good. There are so many things that the U.S. does on a daily basis with the sole intent of make this a better world...such as being the single largest doner of Food, the largest Monetary Doner, Policeman of this seriously F@#%&% up World....and making sure some idiot doesn't get a Nuke and kill alot of people.

But then again...you have your dangerous trek to the fridge and the daily find the TV remote mission.
Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

It is obvious to me that you have never had to sacrifice anything for the greater good. There are so many things that the U.S. does on a daily basis with the sole intent of make this a better world...such as being the single largest doner of Food, the largest Monetary Doner, Policeman of this seriously F@#%&% up World....and making sure some idiot doesn't get a Nuke and kill alot of people.
I am not disputing the fact that America does good things, but more times than not, it turns out #.

But then again...you have your dangerous trek to the fridge and the daily find the TV remote mission.
Split Infinity

What are you implying? If you are implying what i think you are, you can get #ed.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee

Originally posted by SplitInfinity...Australia is COMPLETELY dependent on the UNITED STATES for it's defense...The U.S. doesn't mind doing it...

Which is why we allowed our military to be dragged into the idiotic military actions initiated by the USA. If it weren't for the fact that you might help in the unlikely event of hostilities against us we wouldn't have a bar of it.

You allow it because you are literally Defenseless should the unlikely happen.
Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
"... our judgment is that it will impact in an area roughly
between Australia, Indonesia and the Philippines,"

There is a LOT of empty water "between Australia, Indonesia, and the Philippines". Other directions North Korea could choose: Northward into Russia, west into China, east into Japan -- all very close.

I don't waste any sentiment on North Korea, but this complaint about it aiming its missile test south is just bs.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

No one has ever, ever asked the USA to 'police' the world and frankly most countries would be pleased if they stopped interfering. As for the largest monetary donor - if you mean foreign aid, I'm afraid the USA is not at the top of the list of highest contributors.

edit on 25-3-2012 by Garfee because: Again, because i went to school.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee

You allow it because you are literally Defenseless should the unlikely happen.

Pretty much inferred by my post - Are you just being argumentative for the sake of it or have you got something to add?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Why does every thread usually end in the entire English speaking world bashing each other?

It only takes one or two to spark it off, they do not represent the thoughts or feelings of the rest of their respective countries, or the members from their country on here.

I for one, being from the UK, like both Australia and United States people, for the most part. Governments, idiots and other socially backwards people don't represent a nation, or an individual.

And don't feed the trolls!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

Just stating a fact in plain language....if one has to gather what you may or maynot have inferred.....well....then they might not undrstand what you are saying. I posted it in the simplest of terms.

Australia has no ability to defend itself from any major power....thus...the deal with the U.S.

Not much else can be inferred from that other than what the words say. Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

reply to post by Garfee

Just stating a fact in plain language....if one has to gather what you may or maynot have inferred.....well....then they might not undrstand what you are saying. I posted it in the simplest of terms.

Australia has no ability to defend itself from any major power....thus...the deal with the U.S.

Not much else can be inferred from that other than what the words say. Split Infinity

Australia defended itself against the Japanese. What don't you understand?! Japan was a major power in WW2.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Again, it's why we grudgingly join in on the USA's little overseas excursions where we both know we don't belong.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadowland8

Originally posted by Jace26

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by Jace26

TextWhere was our help in WW2 then?

That was a different time....I think things would be different now. At least I hope it would. I know the U.S. has done some bad things and I am not defending that.....but please don't judge all people of a country based on what the government does. I don't hate you.

It wasn't just America that ignored our calls for help in WW2, Britain too abandoned us so they don't get much love either.

Maybe you are right though, it might be different today but I don't know.

I thought that in WW2, Britain failed to help us, so we then asked for America's help and they actually did help us out; which then resulted in the ANZUS treaty. Am I wrong on that?

reply to post by Amdusias

Don't judge a country of people based on what you've experienced on the internet, especially xbox live

The internet brings out the worst in everyone, I played black ops recently on the PC, within 5 minutes everyone was swearing at each other in an Australian server. People's behaviour goes to crap on online games.

I'm not judging. I'm simply providing an example of the type of behavior people are referring too. I find most of us Aussies can get along, only the ignorant seem to be trouble makers. Again, we also have issues with common courtesy, manners and common sense in our younger generations.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join