It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They put me in jail for telling the TRUTH! Treason?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
By the way... could you remember any sign of injuries on the carcass of the sheep? Or was there any blood? Or possibly broken legs? I'm asking this, because I just reminded cases of "cattle mutilation", in which it seemed as if the animals had been fallen from great heigths, because their legs were broken.

The fact that the sheep was frozen also speaks against the possibility of a psy-op. Because if they wanted you find that frozen sheep, they would have led you to that place where you found it. But you seem to have found it by coincidence.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anim8tr
reply to post by svetlana84

The sheep looked like it walked up to the fence, fell over and instantly froze to death. There was not much damadge to the carcass nor was there any sign of an impact. My first guess was also that it was dropped from a high alltitude were temperatures are lower, but would'nt the sheep then just shatter on impact?
It was an unexplainable event to me. It's paradox how during such a heatwave that we had, you find a frozen sheep on the ground.

It's possible the sheep is unrelated. New Zealand and Australia ship lots and lots of sheep to Muslim countries for food. It's possible this was one of them that was once in a refrigerated truck. Why whole? Probably because locals would insist on traditional halal butchering & familiar cuts.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foxy1
The fact that the sheep was rightoutside the fence to be viewed raises the propability of this being a psyops test for the troops stationed at this base. What are the odds of a sheep being seen close to the perimiter? what are the odds of a dead sheep being seen outside the perimiter? What are the odds of a frozen dead sheep being outside the perimiter?
even if aliens were involved you still have to ask yourself the above questions..which lead me to believe due to the overlooked propability factor, it is indeed a psyops test.

Hmmmm......maybe it was a test to see who would talk? E.g. they will be doing some sensitive secret tests in the future, so they fake some bizarre scenario first and see who does things "by the book" (report everything to the commander, and talk to nobody) and who doesn't.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Strange, you get in trouble for not informing your officers about the strange incidents (frequencies, lights) and then you get in trouble for talking about it. The story of my life.....damned if you do and damned if you don't. I lived in southern Germany for almost 20 years.......I can definitely corroborate strange things that have gone on there.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing the story. I partially believe you, not because you are dishonest, but because strangeness happens quickly and our recollection skills can suffer under duress.

I remember reading about a swedish soldier sent to antartica years ago and witnessing some huge walls *out in the middle of nowhere*, a big watchtower and some objects descending into that area. Later when he returned to his base/outpost and reported what he seen he was chewed-out and sent back to sweden for incompetance.

If some things don't make sense it is because the ptb want to keep a lid on their evildoing.

Anyway I hope you recover from your traumatising experience to the point of functioning normally.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peloquin
By the way... could you remember any sign of injuries on the carcass of the sheep? Or was there any blood? Or possibly broken legs? I'm asking this, because I just reminded cases of "cattle mutilation", in which it seemed as if the animals had been fallen from great heigths, because their legs were broken.

The fact that the sheep was frozen also speaks against the possibility of a psy-op. Because if they wanted you find that frozen sheep, they would have led you to that place where you found it. But you seem to have found it by coincidence.

As far as I remember there were no injuries instead it rather looked a little "roughened up". It had naked patches were wool was missing on a couple of parts its body. The skin also had a weird colour - blue/purple - but I guess that came from the freezing.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
You were NOT jailed for telling the truth. You were jailed for going home and blabbing to civilian personnel about the goings on around a military base.

Every person in history who ever served in the military knows that there are things that you just don't talk about at home, and it appears that this definitely falls into this category.

You failed to follow the chain of command, failed to report on activities on the base, even though this was the prime reason for being on the base (you said so yourself in the introduction to the post), and generally derelicted your expected duties.

If you can't admit that the actions that you took lead to your incarceration, I'm surprised that you were parolled.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

It was an american who once said: "Always question authority, think for yourself!" - keeping in mind all the crimes that have been done "on duty", he's all too right in demanding this. It think it's very remarkable, that you say, as a US-soldier you are a property of the military. Well, here in Germany, soldiers are seen as "citizens in uniform". As a lesson of the terrible crimes of the Nazi regime that once ruled this country, this idea was wisely implemented in our constitution - meaning, that although german soldiers have to obey to the chain of command, in the first place they have to obey to their conscience.
reply to post by Peloquin

Yes yes yes and we should all hug each other more too.

What a load of.......obey their conscience....it does not matter what your constitution says it is merely but a get out of jail card for past Nazi crimes.

A man on guard Duty, at his barracks on a Saturday night CAN NOT just wonder off because his conscience tells him so. He can not defecate at the gate on the road just because his conscience says so. He can disobey his superior and not do guard duty because his conscience says so.

Please use your brain when you speak to me as when you sign up for the Armed Services a lot of responsibility comes with that choice to do so. So when on guard duty you must act accordingly, professionally and do what you have been trained to do so. You can make it up as you go along, otherwise chaos ensues. If people just did what their conscience tells them too the Army would be in a shambles.. Civilians in Uniform..please..these days people are so ashamed of their pasts that anything to please the people will be printed just to appear like they are different.

Im sure all the German soldiers who have fought in foreign countries in the last 10 years are pleased to hear you refer to them as civilians in uniform......how belittling. What does that even mean in reality? They can escape military punishment if they commit a crime whilst on Duty? OR do they get punished by way of Court Marshall?

Im sure then Civilian in Uniform would not apply then?? Or would it in Germany. How great the German Military used to be. Now they can just do what they are advised upon by their conscience. Nice one. End Of.

edit on 25-3-2012 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
145 flags and only 8 pages of comments......I smell a fix or some really naive people....what a joke. A thread like this gets more flags than a thread about something highly important and actually has proof behind it. Typical of ATS members.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllIsOne

Originally posted by phalanx001

Originally posted by AllIsOne
What makes you people so damn sure you could handle real disclosure? There are scenarios that would justify permanent non-disclosure.

interesting statement - would you mind to name one of those scenarios ?

Disclosure:

You are just a simulation. You do not exist in flesh and blood.

I'm not even considering religion, but most folks would go crazy. Life as we know it would come to a halt.

There is more scary stuff ...

I hope this helps.

Disclosure:

You are really all cylons...I am sorry,it is true....so say we all

That would be wild and utterly insane....to wake up one day and be told you are nothing but a simulation...or A.I. constructed machine.

To be informed We are the aliens would also shock the majority of people,especially religious zealots.

OP thank you for your story,I found it to be very interesting...S & F.

It makes me wonder though if it were not necessarily "Aliens" but that it could of been some type of Psy Op???
I have reason to believe many governments and intelligence agencies worldwide would be experimenting with the populace,what better demographic than military personnel isolated and sworn to oaths of silence in the name of national security.

Or...

You could of very well been witness to something truly otherworldly and speaking to civilians.speaking out to your comrades lead to your incarceration....rightfully or not,I thank you for sharing what you experienced.
edit on 25-3-2012 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I think the events were a simple test. It was to see how well the new recruits could keep a secret. Obviously, you lost by talking.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Would this not land you in more trouble for talking about it again? I'm only asking because it would be a shame if you were landed back in prison.

You said that the men you were working with were also sent home, did this include the people that were in the forest who saw the lights, or just the people who were with you when you saw the frozen sheep and received the transmissions?

For the record, I am 99% sure you're being honest, and did see these things. The other 1% is being held back because this IS ATS after all

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six

It was an american who once said: "Always question authority, think for yourself!" - keeping in mind all the crimes that have been done "on duty", he's all too right in demanding this. It think it's very remarkable, that you say, as a US-soldier you are a property of the military. Well, here in Germany, soldiers are seen as "citizens in uniform". As a lesson of the terrible crimes of the Nazi regime that once ruled this country, this idea was wisely implemented in our constitution - meaning, that although german soldiers have to obey to the chain of command, in the first place they have to obey to their conscience.
reply to post by Peloquin

Yes yes yes and we should all hug each other more too.

What a load of.......obey their conscience....it does not matter what your constitution says it is merely but a get out of jail card for past Nazi crimes.

A man on guard Duty, at his barracks on a Saturday night CAN NOT just wonder off because his conscience tells him so. He can not defecate at the gate on the road just because his conscience says so. He can disobey his superior and not do guard duty because his conscience says so.

Please use your brain when you speak to me as when you sign up for the Armed Services a lot of responsibility comes with that choice to do so. So when on guard duty you must act accordingly, professionally and do what you have been trained to do so. You can make it up as you go along, otherwise chaos ensues. If people just did what their conscience tells them too the Army would be in a shambles.. Civilians in Uniform..please..these days people are so ashamed of their pasts that anything to please the people will be printed just to appear like they are different.

Im sure all the German soldiers who have fought in foreign countries in the last 10 years are pleased to hear you refer to them as civilians in uniform......how belittling. What does that even mean in reality? They can escape military punishment if they commit a crime whilst on Duty? OR do they get punished by way of Court Marshall?

Im sure then Civilian in Uniform would not apply then?? Or would it in Germany. How great the German Military used to be. Now they can just do what they are advised upon by their conscience. Nice one. End Of.

edit on 25-3-2012 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

You are so full of BS. Have you even served in a army recently? I don't know about other countries, but we are not taught to follow orders blindly. Not saying we don't follow them, just placing them in a context that is justifiable. There used to be a term called "Befehl ist befehl" and in 2012 we are way past that!

So please stop talking like you know it all and we are all hugging each other. A soldier no matter what rank, follows orders, but are not mindless drones!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
You silly man.

You should have privately confiscated that sheep. You know very well a "frozen" animal found in the middle of summer is remarkable given the fact that the area where the sheep was found was off limits to civilian activity.

I would have taken it on base to let it melt and decay. IF found you could have played dumb. Never mentioning it was frozen would have been a good idea.

The reason I would have kept that sheep, would be to examine it under the pretense of butchering it for consumption.

Realistically speaking, I would not have actually put any effort into this process. However I seem far more motivated on this keyboard.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

The time it took to thaw would also be an indicator to the psyops team how well and how often the outside perimeter was monitered. 2 birds with one stone.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightFlight
If the story happened the way you said it did, I believe you and your brothers-in-arms were being tested by someone in intelligence or more secretive agency to see who would talk, who would report the events properly, and who would keep quiet. Looks like you lost.

Not enough info here to determine that. I was stationed in Germany in the cold war and when we were "briefed", it wasn't about stuff you might see on the x-files, it was of course, talking about routine things involving your job that could be overheard by the enemy. A frozen sheep sitting outside a fence is certainly NOT routine. And though I can understand certain intel being upset at mysterious occurrences being revealed...as described in the OP, as this was something very unique, I highly doubt it was a "test", especially since he was severely punished.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

Wow, three months is a long time to put someone away for that.I wonder if that was all a test of some sort? That's just so bizzare, that a (frozen) sheep would be placed right next to an electric fence. On your radio, was it just incoherent noise and talking,or do you remember anything that was said over it,or no? Do you think that maybe the strange lights in the forest could have belonged to your military? Because at night i see military craft with green/blue/red flashing lights flying over the ocean, that later disappear over the hills. I live in northern california, right on the coast. I see these strange black ops crafts almost every night. And when i ask if you think it might be a test of some kind,i mean do you either think they might be testing some strange kind of technology or perhaps that was a personal test they set up for you?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

I believe your story and thoroughly enjoyed soaking every single word of it. Take it easy now, this thread should be the validation and support you have always deserved and needed.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepixelpusher
I think the events were a simple test. It was to see how well the new recruits could keep a secret. Obviously, you lost by talking.

Bingo!!, I bet they wanted to probably get rid of the ones who weren't prepared to die for their King and Country quickly and efficiently.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

Before reading all of the responses, WHAT?!?!?!?!? Egads, that's total madness! A frozen sheep, and anecdotes from others, and that's a "national security" violation?? Something VERY off about all that! yeah, I know, you know that already! Is there some little detail that you missed? Something you saw, but didn't note? Did any of the others there talk, and get the same treatment? SO messed up. I could see if they told all of you it was classified, but they didn't (not that you mentioned), so that seems very extreme. Foolish, too, really, as they are calling attention to something that people would have written off as a weird night otherwise! So, if they are reading this, WISE UP FELLOWS! If you want people to not talk about it, ignore it. Don't arrest them for doing so!

As a final note, have to share a laugh. I was telling my teen about your story, and when I got to the part about the officer exploding, he was startled, and actually asked (after the weirdness of the other events), if you meant literally, instead of temper!

Anyway, going to read the rest of the responses now. S&F for this one. VERY odd!

Wait, couple of questions first. Did anyone say how bright the lights were? Estimated size or number? Was there any pattern to the flashing? Regarding the sheep, does anyone sell meat from sheep around there? meaning, is it possible (would still be weird) that this fell off a truck or something? Never heard of a whole carcass being shipped, but have to look at all angles, right? Oh, and did you take the pills they gave? Maybe check to see what was actually in them? I know I would be VERY suspicious of them at that point.

Anyway, hope you are recovered from the ordeal, and NOW off to read the rest.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join