It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They put me in jail for telling the TRUTH! Treason?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

I told him that I didn't even see anything and that the information I shared did not compromise national security.

"If you only knew, I'm sorry kid but we'll have to punish you so noone else takes an example of you"

I have little problems believing this, or you are not telling the whole story. I have reason to believe you saw more than the frozen sheep.

You do not commit treason and spend 3 months in jail by telling your friends you found a frozen sheep...seriously people...
edit on 24-3-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
keep strong man i believe you there is something wrong

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
the likelihood that another human person just put the sheep there is 99,99999%

Voice of reason.

Same thing with the phones and radio, which would be so easy for them to do.

But I don't buy the story. If you were so concerned would you really post about the countermeasures and security systems you've installed in your home on the public internet. Really? And why be so ridiculously dramatic to suggest they might snipe you and your family dead while you sit on the couch. If they wanted to kill you they would of done so already. Whistle-blowers don't tend to amplify the entertainment value of their stories.

If it is true, you were being tested on your ability to keep your mouth shut. Perhaps they were looking for guards to groom for secret projects. In which case someone as theatrical and loose lipped as you is the last person they would want. Hence they got rid of you. But I think it is more likely, like thousands of other hoaxes posted here, you're seeking attention.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

I told him that I didn't even see anything and that the information I shared did not compromise national security.

"If you only knew, I'm sorry kid but we'll have to punish you so noone else takes an example of you"

I have little problems believing this, or you are not telling the whole story. I have reason to believe you saw more than the frozen sheep.

You do not commit treason and spend 3 months in jail by telling your friends you found a frozen sheep...seriously people...

U surely wasnt in Germany...
Let me tell u what happened with me in Germany...
Keep in mind that i am Italian national,and in EU there is law that we can move to any country(of EU) without visa all we need is ID card,not even need passport... So,i wanted to visit friend in Denmark,as i hate airplanes,i usually use trains.So i took train from Verona Porta Nuova,til Munich,and later on connection to Hamburg and Copenhagen. So on Austrian border,there was no problems at all,police nor border patrol didnt enter train(as there is only viritual border inside EU) Train exited Austria,and entered in Germany(Bavaria) so train stoped in small town,only to get Criminal-Narko police on board with dogs,but as well there was some uniformed police officers with them as well. So they went from door to door,and checked passports/ID cards.They came to our coupe,so i gave them Passport instead of ID. Keep in mind i an National Italian,but my name is not typical italian. He was looking at it suspiciously,and went somewhere,after 2 min he came back,and told me to take all my things and to follow him,on my question "WHY?" he just said: "U dont ask questions,u do as we say!" I didnt wanted to make problem,so i took my things and followed him. As we exited train,we went to police station on the train station(Bundesgrenzsutz). There he put me in cell and told me he will come back when he checks everything. I was in cell with one Irish,who supposedly was driving car in Germany with fake driving lisence(after it happen that it was mistake and they released guy. I waited few hours,and they policeman came.Told me i am arrested for ILLEGALY CROSSING BORDER!? I said WTF??? How can i cross border illegaly with passport of EU country and with official train??? He said,U are not italian....your name is not italian! I said that there is at least 5 mill Italian Nationals who do not have Italian name,he said that is not his problem. I asked him for lawyer,he said no lawyers... I thought i was in some sick joke,PUNK`D or something,i started laughing actually. He told me that i will have to pay 480€ and than i can go! Can u imagine,Arrested for illegal border crossing,pay,and let go????? I have all documentation of this! Well he didnt gave me phone call,no one knew where i am,and i was sick and tired of that bull#,so i thought if i pay now,and he let me go,i will sue them after. SO i payed,and on my surprise motherf***r did let me go...I was shocked,no charges,no deportation.... just go.... So i went to Munich,took train to Hamburg,and later to Copenhagen. My friend in Denmark didnt,and still today dont believe me that it happened as i said.Not even my mother... even though i have all documentation of it,and i payed 480€ through netbank,so i got proof that i payed to government. After month when i got beck to Italy i went to German Consulate,and i asked if that was legal what german police did,i showed all documentation.U know what guy told me???? He said: If that happend any other place than Bavaria,i could help u,but they are different.... I asked how different,i thought that is one country. He said to let it go,and told me to leave consulate.
I went to Italian lawyer who is expert on International laws,guy told me: U are not the only one that got that experience,i had at least 50 same cases,and guess what,no one wants to hear anything about it.Not even Strasburg International Court,nor Helsinki.... I wanted to let it go,and next time to take different road,but my pride didnt let me do it,so i send papaers to Strasburg and Helsinki,and waiting for answer...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7
reply to post by Anim8tr

Hello, If you have a chance take a look at SETI Discovery of Fleet of UFO's heading towards the Earth. This is going to be a problem for the entire world. From the information that I found, our Government took away SETI funding after the discovery and then the US Navy went in and took over the equipment. We also have good sites here in the US called MUFON and Northwest UFO is another good one.

Best Wishes!

what? navy took over SETI ? So they only have now the ability to scan signals..
Was SETI into depts?
edit on 24-3-2012 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Azadok

Well said, and THAT IS what it all comes down too. Military has now come down to PROFITS, rather than who "wins". And if you look at the "war on terror" who really wins, the BIG business or the soldiers "fighting" ? A "soldier" that has common sense will always beat a "soldier" that does what he/she is told for a pay-cheque. Those that do it for a py-cheque deserve a bullet between the eyes, and i don't give a f$$k whether you agree or not !

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by John0Doe

yeah, bavarian police state
. Things are a bit different, I know, I live there. Once the terrorist attacks of the olymic games ´72 happened they made special police forces. You can get the feel of a bavarian ´police state´ at demonstrations, too. Maybe you could compare the bavarian state to southern states in the US.

sorry for your arrest, I believe after the falling of the european borders the handling is different from country to country..I would have suggested that police and instant-cash behavior rather in italy..

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
KID, they were playing you from the start.

They were making an example of you, because you denied to go to Afghanistan with the rest of your unit. The army, of the new republic, is not for you to deny duty. You are to obey orders, even when they tell you to go kill women and children.

Consider yourself lucky ... you just got some minor jail time, you didn't get the nightmare deal of obeying orders that cause you lifetime of nightmares, and real psychological problems.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by John0Doe

U surely wasnt in Germany...
Let me tell u what happened with me in Germany...

I not only "was not" in Germany, in fact i was raised in Germany, lived there for decades, and i am actually from Bavaria ...

Well i have to take what you said as truth, and i know from experience that Bavarian police is VERY tough..although very hard to imagine they pull something like that off. But i believe you, and all i can say is that you were "lucky" enough to get some a**hole cop and they didn't like your face.

When i was a kid i also had some encounters with Bavarian police (in fact, i lived right across their headquarters in town)...once i did something idiotic as a kid and ever since then i had my picture/fingerprints on file with police.

One day, in the morning...a whole bunch of them literally raided my apartment, they woke me me up and pulled me from bed to go their station because there was a robbery in town - some person might have seen some similarity with my picture and the robber so they wanted to "question" me. (Needless to say the though is hilarious that i would do something like a robbery etc..)

Anyway, there were some a**hole cops in my room having fun smashing my computer with their flashlights so the keys flew off the keyboard etc...simply because they are a**holes and were bored at that day.

And because they are cops they know they can do stuff like that because they feel invincible.

So you get the idea. Anyway, i think its outrageous and scandalous they did that..but as said sometimes they are just a**holes...and if they know they can get away with stuff they might do it.

If that happend any other place than Bavaria,i could help u,but they are different.... I asked how different,i thought that is one country. He said to let it go,and told me to leave consulate.

The best way to explain it....if the rest of Germany would be Illinois or some other state, Bavaria would be Alabama or Texas..so yes it's a different breed there..this might shed light on what your lawyer said there.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by anti72
reply to post by John0Doe

yeah, bavarian police state
. Things are a bit different, I know, I live there. Once the terrorist attacks of the olymic games ´72 happened they made special police forces. You can get the feel of a bavarian ´police state´ at demonstrations, too. Maybe you could compare the bavarian state to southern states in the US.

Ah so funny i just read this after i wrote my reply where i said Bavaria is like Texas or Alabama

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

"natinonal seciruity" is the biggest cop out yet. Just look at the versions of people like Cathy O'Brian and Arizona Wilder to see what gets classed as, or should i say, covered up as "national secuirty". Natinional seciruty basically means protecting those in national postions !
COMPLETELY UN-NATIONAL !

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
You are a brave soul for telling the truth and we all must remember the truth is always the truth and can not be hidden forever. They can do what ever they do to try and hide the truth but it will always remain the truth and by hiding the truth that is all they are doing, hiding the truth and not changing it. Their are other entities out there that the truth can not be hidden from and when all is known those in the secret government(s), secret organizations and those in the new world order will have to account for what they have done to keep those on this planet in the dark.

There is so much information that is out there it is becoming harder and harder to try and keep the truth from becoming known. Although subtle evidence of these sort of things is all around us now and try as they will it can not be hidden. From trying to keep military personnel quite to covering the sky with clouds at night so we can not look at those strange stars at night though binoculars or telescopes to find they are more than just stars don;t these people that run the world realise that their game is nearly up and there are much more powerful entities in the universe than them.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
OP:

You didn't specify a time or place...

Was your base close to Munich and was the incident before 1989, or was it after 1991 and somewhere near Stuttgart?

Also, you aren't the only guy that has seen weird crap in south Germany and got in trouble for it...link

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

Interesting story, and i am inclined to believe your sequence of events.

I was posted in Germany during the cold war period (In Paderborn, although I did travel around a bit) must admit I enjoyed my time there and found the German people to be wonderful, open and friendly, quite the opposite of what our media feed propaganda had told us Germans were like.

However back on topic, I am just wondering if these could be two separate events happing on the same day, by that I mean is it possible that the sheep really had nothing to do with the lights that night and just a total coincidence. Remembering my time back in Germany every barracks and camp that I visited in Germany was on a main road, is it possible for example that teh sheep fell from a passing truck? An overloaded carrier taking the sheep somewhere and it just fell from teh wagon as passing and rolled up against the fence?

I know that slaughter houses sometimes send out full carcasses to other companies, although they tend to be skinned before they are shipped, so finding one with the wool on would be unusual, but I am just trying to figure if the two incidents are related. This whole thing reminds me somewhat of the Rendlesham Forest incident.

I understand your need to be cautious and to be very careful when answering questions but if you could answer the following I would be grateful

When did the incident take place? (month and year would be nice, but year only would be helpful)
What region of Germany were you in at the time? (I know you cannot name the base, but the district should be ok because they tend to be in groups)
Is there any link with your camp to any nuclear facilities in the area? (there are several nuclear sites in western Germany I know of, these may be of interest to any alien visitors)

Thanks for posting

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Sorry you had to spend 3 months in a jail cell. On the bright side if you had been in the US you would probably have just disapeared or commited suicide by driving your car off a cliff.

As to something being "out" there and kept secret from the general populace i don't think there is any doubt on that front. Whether it is terrestial or not can certianly be debated.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
This is a fascinating story which sound credible to me. There are high ranked sergeant's that worked on military bases that tell they had encountered a ufo while working on the base. Even the guards who protected the base confirmed the story of the sergeant and confirmed that they saw it to. So don't be intimidated or think you are labeled as crazy or unreliable. People of high ranks, generals, sergeant's etc have seen the same strange things on military bases just like you have. Success with all this and be safe.

Greetings,

EyesOnly13013

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

[...] was on a main road, is it possible for example that teh sheep fell from a passing truck? An overloaded carrier taking the sheep somewhere and it just fell from teh wagon as passing and rolled up against the fence? I know that slaughter houses sometimes send out full carcasses to other companies,

I want to give kudos to you for asking a good question, which, IMO, could explain that whole mystery.
Better asking a good question like this instead of instantly replying it must have been Aliens. Ironically, the "normal" explanation (even if far less "exciting")..is usually 99,99% the one which will turn out to be the right one. Also..this has nothing to do with wanting to be a skeptic at all costs, it is simply the truth.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

Not for nothing but i remember seeing something like this on that show UFO files! Though I have never seen any UFOs except for an incident when i was real young! I don't believe we are here on this planet alone! I believe that the MIC is hiding the truth, controlling the information and subduing the public with fear and disinformation. I would love to see the people stand up for their rights to know the truth, to not allow themselves to be controlled by banking, wars and whatever other methods these bastards have imposed on the populous. Though the unfortunate truth is there will always be someone manipulating the masses and to that end we need to evolve away from fear and paranoia! If we can we may then have a chance to live in peace... If not we will continue to fight wars for profit, consume the resources of this planet at an ever quickening rate and destroy the world in which we live in till there is nothing left but waste! There is a reason why so many of us are depressed and it all points to materialism leading to an unsatisfied life! I believe we are at a time where we need to evolve and i believe this is what the 2012 date means! We will evolve or we will destroy ourselves! Though i don't expect this to happen on any particualar day but over the following decade after the 2012 date! God help us if we continue on this road of materialism and excess!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

[...] was on a main road, is it possible for example that teh sheep fell from a passing truck? An overloaded carrier taking the sheep somewhere and it just fell from teh wagon as passing and rolled up against the fence? I know that slaughter houses sometimes send out full carcasses to other companies,

I want to give kudos to you for asking a good question, which, IMO, could explain that whole mystery.
Better asking a good question like this instead of instantly replying it must have been Aliens. Ironically, the "normal" explanation (even if far less "exciting")..is usually 99,99% the one which will turn out to be the right one. Also..this has nothing to do with wanting to be a skeptic at all costs, it is simply the truth.

Sorry to bust this theory but no, no main roads. The road I was driving the jeep around was practicly only for that purpose, as the road circles the entire base. Never saw a civilian car there.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Yeah, main difference is of course, aside from the police state, that the constitution is a very good one in bavaria..direct democracy is quite active..

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join