It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They put me in jail for telling the TRUTH! Treason?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+160 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Hi , I'm a german citizen and lived in germany nearly my entire life and I have a personal story for you guys that troubled me for YEARS (and still does, and YES theres a conspiracy here).
I went to school here, got a job and eventually decided to join the Bundeswehr (German military). I was young and motivated. I wanted to push myself towards something more challenging.
When they drafted me they asked me a question: "Office- or Combatunit?" Of course I wanted in on the action so I choosed to join the "Jägerbattalion" (directly translated it means "Hunterbattalion" but the correct translation in english seems to be "Fusilier Battalion"). Anyways, I was stationed with a heavy infantry unit in south Germany, signed up for 2 years. After 3 months i finished my basic training and got assigned to guard the gates and later on the entire base. After a year they gave me the opprotunity to choose to go with the battalion to Afghanistan or stay with the rest of the unit on base and guard.

I choosed to stay on base, not because I was afraid. I just grew up and started pondering about the reasons for the war in afghanistan and how Germany needs to be involved with it all. I wasn't ready to sacrifice my life for something I didn't understand.

So when half of the battalion left to go to war I was stuck on base for nearly 4 months. Everyday I was on-duty, controlling weapons and ammo, defensive systems and the base-outskirts. My job was to check if everything was safe and to report any unusal actvities. And by god there were some unusual activites!

The first and most remarkable event took place about 1 month in after my bat. left to afghanistan. It was a hot summer day with at least 30° C during daytime. I took a ride with the jeep around the base and checked the fences and alarms along the base-outskirts as suddenly I found a FROZEN SHEEP. Yes, your read that right and I am not trolling you. There was a frozen sheep lying next to the base fence (on the outside). It layed flat on its back and had its legs straight in the air. I didn't notice it being frozen until I tilted it to see what happened to it (as there are no electric fences around the base I wondered how that thing died there). Altough I had my combat gloves on to protect me from possible disease, I felt a freezing cool. There was ice in the wool and the body of the sheep was hard as a rock. I reported it to the officer and he told me to leave it there, someone will go pick it up later and dispose of it. So i drove back and told the story to the guys on-duty with me. There were laughing and found it hard to believe but didn't come up with the effort to go see for themselves.

On that same day, later at night, we had a couple of weird calls and frequencies coming in on radio.
Phones were ringing and receiving strange messages as if someone recorded something, pitched it down, and replayed it backwards. Our radios also picked up a high pitched frequency that we couldn't decode. It sounded scary. But then we figured someone was playing a prank on us. Of course, the commander is out in Afghanistan so why not have some fun with the guards, right? Noone will notice or care?

WRONG

The next morning the officer on-duty showed up and asked us why the heck we didn't report the weird calls and frequs. last night. We told him we thought someone was playing a prank on us and suddenly he exploded. Why? Because the real reason for the unusual activity was far more than we expected.
There was a significant light show goin off on the same night in a forest near the base and startled a group of soldiers camping out in the woods. They ran back to the base and talked about red, blue and green flashing lights in the treetops. Later the officer confirmed that someone, or something was sending out signals from that area to the base. But it was nothing we could encode, nothing we heard before. To add to all of these weird events, the off. asked me what I did with the sheep I reported. It was gone. There were no traces. It was like it never existed except in my own mind. Well, thats what they thought. They instantly send me a a military psychologist to check my mental state. I told the doctor I had some minor depressions caused by the early death of my father but other than that I was feeling great and up for the job.
He gave me some pills to "calm my nerves" and send me home sick for 2 weeks!!

As I got home, I received a call from some of the soldiers that were on-duty with me. THEY WERE ALL SENT HOME DUE TO AN INSTABLE MENTAL STATE! WTF?? ..was what i asked myself. Each one of em had a different yet similar diagnosis. Of course I talked to everyone about what I witnessed. Frozen animals in the middle of the summer laying next to the base-fence, strange incoming signals and calls that noone knew the origin of, lights flashing in a forest that startled soldiers. I told the story to all of my friends and family back home and the first thing everyone said was "ALIENS" (except my grandpa he said "RUSSIANS!"). Then I told them if it was aliens why didn't they come up to the gate and say hello? Instead they flashed their headlights around in some trees and send out some garbage signals noone could encode. Oh, and the frozen sheep was a present I guess?

Ok back to what I was getting at, it turned out that by telling all these people what I witnessed (without even having an opinion on it) I commited a felony.
Right before my "vacation" was over, a camoflaged jeep parked infront of my house. There were 3 men from the military police that told me they had information on me comitting treason and that I had the right to remain silent. They took me to the next Bundeswehr Base and a officer (and here comes the kicker) from the LUFTWAFFE (Airforce) told me to keep silent on the events that took place that one day/night. I told him that I didn't even see anything and that the information I shared did not compromise national security.

"If you only knew, I'm sorry kid but we'll have to punish you so noone else takes an example of you"

That was the last thing he said to me before I was sentenced to 3 weeks in military prison and another 2 and a half months in civil prison.
How could they do this? They tapped my phone, and they even had the right to do so. Simple explanation: "He was posing a threat to the national security by his mental instability and the sensitive information he was carrying"
I was a terrorist suspect. Because I've seen something. Something they didn't want others to see. Maybe I've seen more than I've just written in this Thread but maybe I fear what they'll do to my family if I do?

I've been wronged. I lost 3 months of my life in a prison cell, sitting next to burglars and robbers, drugdealers and gangsters. Noone believed my story and that is what hurts the most. I stopped talking aboutit, until now.
People need to wake up. America is not the only place on earth were people are treated like criminals for telling the truth. There is something out there we NEED to know about but they just won't let us. They'll lock us away one by one.

Peace

edit on 23-3-2012 by Anim8tr because: corrected errors

+30 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

Welcome to the new world order , the frozen sheep was a representation of us.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Azadok

Oh I don't know we do have to refrigerate our dead animal flesh so it's safe for consumption.

Maybe It was a gift or a " Want some candy little boy "?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Starred and flagged. When you suggested you may know more but that you feel under threat, is it something to do with the safety of civilians, ie some event that could be upcoming? Or with ufology? And of course don't wish you to put yourself in too much risk either. I think citizens, and your parents even, should have spoken up loud and clear, that they don't endorse a system that would allow this. Its because we turn a blind eye, that it creeps up in more and more ways.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

Intriguing story, and to be very honest totally believable. We've had what is believed by many to be an alien close encounter in Brazil a few years ago and it was covered up and completely denied by the army. Apparently regular citizens don't have the right to know about any extraordinary events taking place in their own country - you're right, it's not just in the US and Germany. You know what, we're the ones being treated like sheep, maybe even frozen ones.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Just a question:

Did the sheep look like it was dropped from a high altitude?
Impact on the ground?

and maybe, which base was that at? (i would understand when you don't want to answer this one, but would be useful to know)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

Wow fascinating story- it's a shame you had to go through that. My thought was maybe the aliens took the sheep to do some sort of testing or get some DNA from it or something (I'm not a scientist, haha) and they dumped it there? Maybe they had it in a freezer? I dunno, someone mentioned maybe it was dropped from a high altitude, that makes sense as well. Perhaps the aliens abducted the sheep for experimentation and accidentally dropped it? Who's to say aliens can't make mistakes! I don't doubt your story for a second, it seems to be the norm that when you join the military you end up seeing strange things and are told not to talk about them. I've seen loads of shows on tv talking about it and I've talked to some veterans who have said the same. Thanks for telling your story!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Starred and flagged. When you suggested you may know more but that you feel under threat, is it something to do with the safety of civilians, ie some event that could be upcoming? Or with ufology? And of course don't wish you to put yourself in too much risk either. I think citizens, and your parents even, should have spoken up loud and clear, that they don't endorse a system that would allow this. Its because we turn a blind eye, that it creeps up in more and more ways.

The time for speaking up is long gone, the New World Order is, and has been upon us and they know that it's too late for us to effectively do anything to stop them...they flaunt it in our faces daily through TV, etc, mocking us; proving what ignorant sheep we've become as a nation, and people still don't/ they can't realize...

They're too deep asleep. By the time they wake up and notice what kind of nation they're living in, the shizz will have hit the fan and be splattered all over their faces...

America is already doomed. Our demise is set. The fuse has been ignited. It's all already over....just waitin for the fireworks...
edit on 23-3-2012 by WatcherMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

Whats the name of the base you were at where all of this happened? (If your allowed to release the location, coz i don't want you to get in trouble again! ;-))

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by svetlana84

The sheep looked like it walked up to the fence, fell over and instantly froze to death. There was not much damadge to the carcass nor was there any sign of an impact. My first guess was also that it was dropped from a high alltitude were temperatures are lower, but would'nt the sheep then just shatter on impact?
It was an unexplainable event to me. It's paradox how during such a heatwave that we had, you find a frozen sheep on the ground.

I'm sorry, I can't tell you the exact location. I hope you understand that under the circumstances I've been through I can't share more information.
If you like you can do some research on your own with the information already given, that should give you a rough area to look at.
edit on 23-3-2012 by Anim8tr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
it's hard to figure what year(s) you are referencing - but it sounds a lot like the Bentwaters England flap.
found several links:
www.hyper.net...

“Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it.” John Lennon

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Horrible stuff. Enough to make a man go crazy...

So what about the other guys that were serving with you? Did they also receive jail time?

edit add: Did you talk to any of them after you got out of jail?
edit on 23-3-2012 by MarioOnTheFly because: added text

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Anim8ter,

fellow German here (not living there anymore tho)...but i never joined the Clown club called "Bundeswehr"

(When i was a kid i still had to do a "Verweigerung" so i didn't have to join that silly club).

Anyway...this is a hell of a story...hard to believe..but freakish.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

Anim8tr,
Wow! Great post! Thank you so much for risking yourself and sharing this with us it means a lot. I am starring and flagging this! I can not wait to hear more, and am sorry you had to go through what you did. You did not deserve it. S&F cant wait to hear more!! I wonder so much about the sheep and light show and sounds frequency...what an intriuging story!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

A very interesting story and totally acceptable given what we know about the decades of the UFO coverup.

As my ATS profile has always indicated, I'm a UFO abductee. It should be easy to understand that no segment of those that get involved one way or another to the UFO phenomena are more abused by official actions (and inaction) that abductees. We are allowed to be victims, made so by conscious decisions by our leaders.

Isn't is surprising that we can go about our daily lives knowing some of the truth of the UFOs and countless hundredreds of thousands if not millions of officials and military people the world over can also know something abut the truth and handle it, and yet the average citizen must continually be "protected."

Except, it is not about protection of the citizen, it is about the protection of each and every government and why they make continued and every effort to tighten their hold upon us.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Sorry, double post. First didn't seem to take.
edit on 23-3-2012 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

It's a mix of everything you just suggested. In my opinion. If you could visiualize what I saw it'd still be difficult to define it. The truth is that only very few selected one's have all the puzzle pieces together and they don't like to share.
Me, I only have a couple pieces, and they tell me that we're all walking on a thin line bound to break if we don't fall from it first.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Sorry to hear about your circumstances. The truth will and can land you in jail.

Atleast you now have your eyes wide open to the possibilities of others stories, and will not be quick to judge.

consider it a blessing rather than bad luck. Your way ahead of the game now.

edit on 23-3-2012 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
While I don't doubt a story such as this might be true (and am only asking this in the spirit of scientific inquiry), is it normal for German military police to advise you of your right to remain silent? I certainly don't know, but have thought was one of those particularly American customs/rights.

Well there it is. Here's the answer to my question, I am posting to add a bit of validating evidence, since I was the doubter in the first place.

"Right to SIlence" Wiki, (under "worldwide")

Germany According to § 136 Strafprozessordnung (StPO, i.e. Criminal Procedure Code) a suspect, arrested or not, has to be informed before any interrogation about their right to remain silent. It is not allowed to draw any inference from the complete silence of the accused in any stage of the criminal proceedings. However, it is allowed to draw conclusions if the accused remains silent only to certain questions about the crime. Suspects cannot be heard under oath. A person against which exist plausible causes of suspicion can be interrogated as an ordinary witness in criminal proceedings against another person. However, in this case according to § 55 StPO, the witness can refuse to answer questions which could incriminate themselves (or one of their relatives). The suspicious witness also must be cautioned about the right to remain silent. Suspicious witnesses cannot be heard under oath.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
This is too weird not to be true.

Let as many people know. They are starting to acclimatize the sheeple to let the (Insert name of DHS/KGB etc equavalent that applies to your area) take away their friends and neighbors in the middle of the night to a fema camp/Gulag etc.

It has happened before. It is a pattern, They wait just long enough for the populace to forget the last time it happened, then they cull the critical thinkers and those people who produce nothing that they can steal.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join