It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They put me in jail for telling the TRUTH! Treason?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Funny story. Sounds unbelievable. Probably true.

I'm sorry to hear about the paranoia, but it seems that everyone that has seen things like you mentioned get stuck with this.

Once you're in the loop, you ain't getting out. Best of luck.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

I believe you and wish you were in a position to share more. S+F

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I was a simple soldier with basic responsibilities. I was not part of any secret project, and as far as I remember the only thing "secret" on base was the special forces sector. Noone I knew had the clearance to enter that part.

Sheep were not common in the surrounding area, at least in a 20 - 30 km radius. That was another astounishing fact that made it impossible for the other soldiers to believe it.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I appreciate you making the effort to share your story, do not worry about anything, The real PTB do not l ike our "Leaders" pretending they are the PTB, they are not.
The real PTB want to see the best for all of us, and not kept locked down on a little slave planet, and the thing the airforce chief meant by "If only you knew", Our military are in an ongoing engagement with at least two ET lifeforms, one on this world and one off it.
The sheep could have been frozen by a scalar weapon removing all heat from a particular spot and releasing it somewhere else.
Not necessarily alien, more likely to be human, look for articles by tom bearden to get an idea of how this happens.

Good luck, chances are you will be monitored, more so now you have said this here, but you are not a threat in their eyes, you don't know enough, (if this is all you know) to be a cause of concern.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

Thank you for sharing interest in my story aswell as your worry. I've installed some prophylactic countermeasures to ...mmhh let's say take the element of suprise from them.
On one side it's weird reading to myself what I wrote, but on the other side it's already daily routine

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I am just curious as to why you have made a good 140 posts before posting this story? Surely this type of story would be the thing you would want to post as soon as you joined?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
My first thought was a sheep caught in a wheelwell and dropped from high altitude but later our OP tells us it didn't appear to have fallen.

Then I started thinking about secret weapons (like the heart-attack gun and other sonic weapons) and wondered if they had invented a cryogenic gun.

When I searched for cryogenic gun I got oodles of hits! But, it wasn't a cryogenic gun ... it's a chamber used to temper gun barrels.

www.cryogenicsinternational.com...

www.cryogenicsinternational.com...

Would there be a gun or even a tank barrel tempering facility nearby? Could a pranking soldier have frozen a sheep in that chamber that seems big enough for the sheep I've seen and owned and then dropped it there?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

If it was a prank pulled by a soldier, then why did OP get thrown in jail? Why was he made an example of?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Thanks for putting the truth above you're own life. It may still cost you, but the TIME is NOW. Let the truth be heard, shout it from the rooftops brother.

There was a recent thread, where I shared mine too. Unbelievable true life happenings...(reitze's post).

Experiences like these change lives. So does courage to trust others with our truth to encourage them to share theirs.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by reitze
Thanks for putting the truth above you're own life. It may still cost you, but the TIME is NOW. Let the truth be heard, shout it from the rooftops brother.

There was a recent thread, where I shared mine too. Unbelievable true life happenings...(reitze's post).

Experiences like these change lives. So does courage to trust others with our truth to encourage them to share theirs.

Yes i commend him for doing so also. But the sharks on ats are gonna tear this thread apart just as usual.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

you are out of their gunsight now. please share what else you saw.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

Hello, If you have a chance take a look at SETI Discovery of Fleet of UFO's heading towards the Earth. This is going to be a problem for the entire world. From the information that I found, our Government took away SETI funding after the discovery and then the US Navy went in and took over the equipment. We also have good sites here in the US called MUFON and Northwest UFO is another good one.

Best Wishes!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
One particular army base I'd stayed on for a few weeks (I've stayed at a few) had a lot of us visitors buzzing. We thought we knew our aircraft pretty well as an Air Force auxiliary, making competitions among ourselves out of identifying aircraft and studying those aircraft ID silhouette cards and such, but at night I've got to say there was some weird looking and sounding craft flying overhead. A few in particular that stuck out in my mind was 1.) a helicopter that sounded like a high speed helicopter on the approach but sounded like a jet after it passed by, 2.) some kind of jet that looked asymmetrical (hard to see at night but the outline and lights made no sense) and 3.) one fast low flying craft that made no sound at all. My conclusion is the military is in the business of 'weird' and makes it their specialty. We didn't come across any frozen sheep, but found a massive coal pit with mountains of coal and took special note of the very serious signs posted about areas not to enter. All this was a decade and a half ago, not sure what stuff goes on these days. Probably stuff that makes a Pink Floyd or industrial concert look like a child's birthday party. Thanks for the thread, much to think about.
edit on 23-3-2012 by saint4God because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

All of that means is they thought you were "losing the plot" so to speak.
edit on 23/3/12 by Gazmeister
edit on 23/3/12 by Gazmeister because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
americans live in a bubble. i.e. not reality. but it's real to them. some americans are entrusted with the truth, or some like obama are given the complete truth when they reach a high level of power.

some like george bush, grow up with the guidance of their father and associates and are groomed for that world.

there is no way americans can handle alien disclosure without a mass psychotic breakdown.

i believe the correct way is the way they are doing now, slowly like an i.v. drip. but this method takes generations, and your kids' kid's will be able to handle it.

you can talk about it like the op, read about it, study for it, but it is something that you can never prepare for.

you can watch all the rambo movies you want, but if you are in a position were you see some ones head explode by a rifle round, see he's brains on the floor, the bright red blood, fragments of tissues, knowing he's dead and it can be you, it is a totally different experience.

it becomes real.

believe it or not, most people are innocent and wholesome.

edit on 24-3-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
there is no way americans can handle alien disclosure without a mass psychotic breakdown.

Ah, more anti-american rhetoric on ATS. You're saying the location of where people are born denotes their mental capabilities. Not sure which American peed in your cereal, but on their behalf, I apologize for both their offense and their egregious misrepresentation of an entire nation.

To the topic however, it would be no great surprise or stretch of the imagination for the country that produced shows and films such as X-Files and V to disclose alien existence.
edit on 24-3-2012 by saint4God because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

Originally posted by randomname

Ah, more anti-american rhetoric on ATS. You're saying the location of where people are born denotes their mental capabilities. Not sure which American peed in your cereal, but on their behalf, I apologize for both their offense and their egregious misrepresentation of an entire nation.
edit on 24-3-2012 by saint4God because: (no reason given)

the truth hurts, i know, but try not to go on shooting spree.

edit on 24-3-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

They put you in a cell because Imprisonment is Freedom.... 1984.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing! Hope you share more experiences. Good Luck!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I think it's funny (and in a certain way sad)..how MANY people right here immediately jump onto conclusions involving Aliens. Typical ATS.

I mean, the story is weird enough without bringing Aliens into the game.

You do nothing else than speculate and literally "make up" something, instead of simply looking at the facts and then go from there. Wouldn't it be the smart thing to do, and then based on the evidence concluding more?

What is more likely? That the sheep was put there with some intention, or that the sheep appeared there with the help of some aliens?

I have to say i very much agree with the guy who said this might have been a test, that "simply" SOMEONE PUT the sheep there as part of some experiment. Unless you believe that sheep just "fall from the sky"..while this can happen i'd say the likelihood is about 0.000001%. and the likelihood that another human person just put the sheep there is 99,99999%.

Also..i want to point out that someone said "everyone became mentally ill"...which is not true. Read the story again. They were sent home "declared mentally ill".... this is a hell of a difference.

It's my personal opinion this was sort of a psychological test.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join