It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Possibly Mobilizing for Martial Law starting TODAY?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I think this might be the rumored operation called "One guy with no security clearance on a base somewhere texting you sketchy details of things that are hearsay to him probably doesn't mean a whole lot."

I mean no offense, but I think if something real were about to go down, there's be a lot more leaks than your buddy, and they'd be a bit more verifiable. Not everyone would be so tight-lipped about unconstitutional scenarios they're being ordered to participate in.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

I'm going to tell Ricky and Julian, Lahey! You and Randy can go to hell!

(Sorry derail, had to make a TPB reference.
)

As for this military stuff? Aren't some of you jumping too far to conclusions at this point?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
There is a nationwide security exercise underway right now. It is called Exercise Solid Curtain Citadel Shield.

losalamitos.patch.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Infrasilent

"Solid Curtain" is sort of an ominous name... a lot like "Iron Curtain"

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TheIlluminatedOne

Alien-Recent numerous UFO sighting.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
I think this might be the rumored operation called "One guy with no security clearance on a base somewhere texting you sketchy details of things that are hearsay to him probably doesn't mean a whole lot."

I mean no offense, but I think if something real were about to go down, there's be a lot more leaks than your buddy, and they'd be a bit more verifiable. Not everyone would be so tight-lipped about unconstitutional scenarios they're being ordered to participate in.

Haha! True.
I can tell you that none of the military bases in Louisiana are on lockdown nor is there anything particularly unusual going on. The Joint Air Field in Belle Chasse. Jackson Barracks and the Naval/Marine base in New Orleans. Fort Polk in North La. Camp Beauregard in Central Louisiana. Camp Villere in Slidell. National Guard Aviation HQ in Hammond. Barksdale AFB in Bossier City. Camp Minden in the NorthWest.....crickets.
Maybe all the Regular Armed Forces and National Guard in my state are missing out?

This is the time of year that NG does training in case of Natural disaster (before spring floods and hurricane season). Maybe that state's NG is doing that this week. Or maybe, just maybe, someone's buddy is pulling their leg. My friends in the military mess with their conspiracy theory friends all the time just to goof with them.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TheIlluminatedOne

Dont Post That..you will get the guy in trouble.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Think about the name of the operation for a minute: 'Iron Shield'

Iron/Iran?

Definitely sounds like preparation for something very significant.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Actually I was just talking to a buddy of mine in the AF a few days ago who was about to leave for training involving paintballs.

As everyone's conclusion has come to throughout these posts it probably is just an exercise, but nonetheless this post poses a lot of questions in my head both FOR and AGAINST it being just a drill. I've lived and worked on a base and currently live a couple miles outside of one now with an AF husband and a current enlistment in the AFNG with a job that involves all-hazards preparation (EM). I have a lot of experience with exercises from both the civilian and military perspectives. I dunno...something just doesn't sit well with it being either 'just and exercise' or a genuine pre-planned 'issue'.

Who knows, maybe this forewarning combined with the martial law is the final arrest of all those banksters that have recently flown the coup

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Text

Yesterday, here in Lafayette La., my wife and others had to go through a 4hour scenario drill at the hospital she works at. They were setting up command centers, staged people with wounds, burns, and virus types, etc..She had to learn how to stay calm with an influx of people being rushed in. People with security uniforms and guns filled the exit ways. She had to help out in ways she was unexpected for. She described it as "something right out of a movie". People had nuclear fall out suits, masks,gloves and so on. So i believe something is going to be happening. I am preparing for the worst and hoping for the best.Stay Informed- Anyways- Be Safe, God Bless
edit on 23-3-2012 by KyleR because: text code

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheIlluminatedOne

So in light of the new obama signed executive order of 'peacetime martial law' that I'm sure most, if not everyone has heard about
(if not, first go here: www.teapartytribune.com...)

I find this message my friend sent to me today to be a little thought provoking. I say thought provoking because this message does not come out and say "mobilizing for martial law", it just shares similarities.

Anyways, my friend is in the military. He is not a high ranking official or even holding a top secret security clearance (hence the lack of details). We were using messaging because he lives on base a few states away, talking about this executive order that was signed, FEMA camps, and just martial law in general.

He said today they issued an operation called "Operation Iron Shield". I asked him if he had any details on this particular operation and he said all he knows is the following:

1. the entire base is on lock-down
2. they are mobilizing troops to be mission ready in "essentially minutes"
3. they are threat con Charlie today(at the time of messaging)
4. they are going to threat con Delta at 8pm east coast time

I then asked if he knew the purpose of mobilization?
He said all he was told was that it was an operation that is suppose to "secure our nation".

Now whether or not this is preparation for martial law is pure speculation on my part, just because it seems to hold similarities, he agreed on that as well. It could be a preparation for something else though, such as war or a major disaster?? Of course i asked him to keep me updated as well.

So I'd like to now ask my fellow ATSers on their judgement, opinions, and speculation as well with the given information, as to what they may be preparing for?

Have at it

Maybe it's just to keep us all in a near-constant state of pissing ourselves. Think about it. Run 5 or 10 scenarios like this where full blown martial law seems imminent and then doesn't happen and even those who are watching will have their guard down a bit on the 11th time when it [i[is for real.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
while we're on the topic of martial law, here's a quick question that's been burning in my mind since the NDAA - if/when they implement martial law, will national borders be shut down, or will we still be able to cross into mexico or canada after martial law goes live???

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I should say this now. If you want out of the country for any reason, get started on obtaining your passport now. Do not wait any longer. You can bet your boots that the borders will close in the event of something huge.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
first off they wouldn't be telling anything to a grunt military private. Secondly, the United States would not go to Delta unless we were attacked here at home. There would be widespread media coverage on this already and there is not. We are however preparing for a war with Iran and the middle east, but it isn't decided yet.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mark1167

Originally posted by grantjennings
The Australian Armed Forces had an operation of the same name. (Google) Excuse my ignorance but do the militaries of the world duplicate op names? I honestly have no clue.

I'm not sure but if two Prime ministers can give the exact same speech then I can't see why not.

c'mon...they were quoting from a united nations paper...of course they are going to be the same...that is what "quote" means.
i have a feeling 2012 will be a "sky is falling" year. the amount of fear that is already being generated is dangerous and should be challanged at every step. it not the sane i'm worried about, it's the people on the fringe.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by KyleR
Text

Yesterday, here in Lafayette La., my wife and others had to go through a 4hour scenario drill at the hospital she works at. They were setting up command centers, staged people with wounds, burns, and virus types, etc..She had to learn how to stay calm with an influx of people being rushed in. People with security uniforms and guns filled the exit ways. She had to help out in ways she was unexpected for. She described it as "something right out of a movie". People had nuclear fall out suits, masks,gloves and so on. So i believe something is going to be happening. I am preparing for the worst and hoping for the best.Stay Informed- Anyways- Be Safe, God Bless
edit on 23-3-2012 by KyleR because: text code

Hospitals do this. I became an EMT a few years back and had to get certified in DHS-FEMA disaster and continuity management, which was just like what you are describing. I thought it was suspicous back then, but nothing happened.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheIlluminatedOne

So in light of the new obama signed executive order of 'peacetime martial law' that I'm sure most, if not everyone has heard about
(if not, first go here: www.teapartytribune.com...)

I find this message my friend sent to me today to be a little thought provoking. I say thought provoking because this message does not come out and say "mobilizing for martial law", it just shares similarities.

Anyways, my friend is in the military. He is not a high ranking official or even holding a top secret security clearance (hence the lack of details). We were using messaging because he lives on base a few states away, talking about this executive order that was signed, FEMA camps, and just martial law in general.

He said today they issued an operation called "Operation Iron Shield". I asked him if he had any details on this particular operation and he said all he knows is the following:

1. the entire base is on lock-down
2. they are mobilizing troops to be mission ready in "essentially minutes"
3. they are threat con Charlie today(at the time of messaging)
4. they are going to threat con Delta at 8pm east coast time

I then asked if he knew the purpose of mobilization?
He said all he was told was that it was an operation that is suppose to "secure our nation".

Now whether or not this is preparation for martial law is pure speculation on my part, just because it seems to hold similarities, he agreed on that as well. It could be a preparation for something else though, such as war or a major disaster?? Of course i asked him to keep me updated as well.

So I'd like to now ask my fellow ATSers on their judgement, opinions, and speculation as well with the given information, as to what they may be preparing for?

Have at it

I work at a Military installation (as a civilian) and I do have a security clearance. EVERY U.S. Navy base in the United States is going through a security drill this week. This happens on a regular basis. The purpose of this drill is to ensure that security personnel at the various bases are trained and ready to protect the base from infiltration and terrorist attacks. The elevated threat condition "Charlie" is part of that drill. When the bases go to "Delta" that is also p[art of the drill. These drills are specific to Navy bases, and probably Marine Corps as well, and only effect the base... not the surrounding areas. I just want to clear up any paranoia out there. Having said all of that, I personally believe that one day soon they are coming for us, but I assure you that this drill has nothing to do with it.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

I stopped reading when the link went to a Tea Party publication.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
They don't have enough troops to
Occupy America ...cities yes likewise highways and checkpoints...but the idea of going house to house across the entire countryside isn't going to happen without everyone knowing it was coming

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Brandon88

I have seen 'Black Helicopters" before, and sorta am a bit like Radar on MASH, and can hear the damn things when they are miles away for some reason.
The other night,, while cruising here at ATS, I heard one,, I listened a few minutes because the Airport is not that far and normally I can tell the ones that are Hospital Helicopters by the direction they go. Then for some strange reason I had the urge to go outside and look. The Helicopter was coming my way by the sound.
I think this was Tuesday ,, it was around midnight
I went to the Front yard and looked back over my house and could hear the thing coming straight towards my home. It came, flew directly over my house, but I COULD NOT SEE THE DAMN THING,,
NO LIGHTS,, Nothing.
It definitely was low,, I would say maybe 50 to 75 feet above the treeline by the sound, and I watched,, and saw nothing,, it had NO LIGHTS on at all as it went over our neighborhood towards the East,, SouthEast.
It unnerved me a bit,, only because of it having no lights on at the time,, and me living so close to the Airport,, I thought that pretty dangerous,,
It was strange to say the least.
I believe it to have been Military by the sound,, and I am in NC,,, so Fort Bragg is not too far from Charlotte

something is definitely up I believe,,
Another thought is the whole Wallop base firing of the 5 rockets tonight after midnight with the chemical release of crap in the atmosphere too,,, maybe they are connected???

edit on 3/23/2012 by EarthCitizen23 because: added last line of my post

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join