It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Possibly Mobilizing for Martial Law starting TODAY?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This is so stupid
what ever happened to freedom.

so we have to suffer because the government starts all these wars (most likely under false pretenses) and locks us down cause there looking out for us? some major bs

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

A magnitude 10 'quake has never happened on Earth. An 11.5 'quake would be approximately equivalent to fifty times that. Sixteen of them is beyond belief.

Please don't tarnish this thread with facts. LOL

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dezracer
This is so stupid

so we have to suffer because the government starts all these wars (most likely under false pretenses) and locks us down cause there looking out for us? some major bs

OMG....NO ONE is locking us down! No one is initiating martial law! Why would they? For what purpose? They would have to do it all over the friggin' nation if they even tried to do it to one state because people would go ape sh*t!! Come on! Let's use some common sense, people!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Paintball guns and a war game? Can we join in? Casual dress or do we have to wear robes and turbans? Are they getting many kegs?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Food for thought.. sometimes the world seems like its about to end.. because we harp ( pun intended) on that subject too much...

Maybe looking out your door and seeing a sunny day, and thinking to yourself, " what a great day to be alive" is a simple step. You arent blind because you dont obsess about the nwo and the likes... We always want to think were in some movie where chaos has an order to it. Maybe life is as mundane as it looks. IF there were some verifiable proof to the counter, Id be open to it. But a thread every day here about some immenent danger, or threat, or world ending catastrophe, just dilutes the topic. It ends up shutting people off. Im ready for proof and Im prepared for it. But I will not let some random factoids added up together to equal "end of world coming" to ruin my day.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Personally, I feel that given the PTB's penchant for "TOP SECRECY", nobody out there can state matter of factly anything having to do regarding the military. A low ranking soldier is at the bottom of the list of "need to know" personnel and just above the general public. This goes for both sides of any argument.

edit on 23-3-2012 by ajay59 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheIlluminatedOne

Several officers I know are on their 2 weeks out of the year training cycle for the military.. For them it started last week and should wrap up on Sunday..
edit on 23-3-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

Originally posted by dezracer
This is so stupid

OMG....NO ONE is locking us down! No one is initiating martial law! Why would they? For what purpose? They would have to do it all over the friggin' nation if they even tried to do it to one state because people would go ape sh*t!! Come on! Let's use some common sense, people!

Your assessment is quite right if taken on face value but that would be assuming we know all of the capabilities as well as motive of those who rule!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

This is curious. Is this person perhaps on one of the many military installations in the tidewater virginia area? There have been some odd re-scheduling to the so called planned NASA rocket launchings here recently. Perhaps they are preparing to secure our nation from invasion?

Lastly, is he credable? Does he know you use ATS? Could this be a joke?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Would you teenagers with zero life experience please stop posting silliness like this. We couldn't even successfully occupy and control Iraq, do you have any idea the complexity and scope of enforcing martial law in the USA?, it would be an incredible undertaking. Some of us are in the military and have some real experience in this kind of thing. When you little children who get all your news and information from, "what your buddy told you" start posting crap it makes me realize that you truly must think the entire world is a conspiracy, every falling acorn was dropped by the illuminati. Get your heads out of your arses and look around. There's not gonna be any martial law and the world ain't ending tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I'm in the military and literally none of this is happening. The mere magnitude of disinformation floating around on this site is nauseating, but this takes the cake. There are no FPCON changes or base lockdowns. Hell, the OP shows his lack of data calling it a "threat con."

link   

Originally posted by hammanderr

Would you teenagers with zero life experience please stop posting silliness like this. We couldn't even successfully occupy and control Iraq, do you have any idea the complexity and scope of enforcing martial law in the USA?, it would be an incredible undertaking. Some of us are in the military and have some real experience in this kind of thing. When you little children who get all your news and information from, "what your buddy told you" start posting crap it makes me realize that you truly must think the entire world is a conspiracy, every falling acorn was dropped by the illuminati. Get your heads out of your arses and look around. There's not gonna be any martial law and the world ain't ending tomorrow.

pretty much this, but in a nicer way...

link   
I expect a full apology thread by Sunday

no later

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
If it really goes through and it brings us closer to the truth, bring it.

The mask will slip one way or the other, and many of us are waiting for just that.
edit on 23-3-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
On ATS, Martial law is declared every three or four days.

The world has ended at least 6500 times.

When these threads actually stop, maybe then I'll worry, because that would mean that it isn't business as usual.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by hammanderr

So what your saying is, should TPTB chose to move against the citizenry, that the average Joe has a chance against G.I. Joe? That kinda shakes my faith in our military's ability to defend us?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Or what he is saying is probably half the military would tell the government to F off if it told them to declare nationwide martial law unless there was a justifiable reason to do so.

It would be a nation wide guerilla style war. Not happening...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
it's about freaking time!

Bring it!

the military is on our side...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
It would be a nation wide guerilla style war. Not happening...

Agreed, I'm not even from the US but I know that if you try that on the population of the US you'd better have a decent reason and be prepared for anything. As far as many US people see it they're the last bastion of freedom in this messed up world and the government had better have a damn good reason if they ever try pulling that, because they'll get a response, and if the military sides with the public it's game over.

That's probably why they don't even dare.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It would be comforting to know that at least half of the military, (including high ranking officers and intelligence personnel) remember who they are. Without any way to truly verify this, we can only hope this is the case!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join