It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminine problems, Bush haters and more.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
A lot of things have been pissing me off lately, and here they are:

1. Feminine hygene commericials. I'll just sit down to watch something, a nice sandwich in my hand, and hear the words: "burning feminine itch" or my favorite, "leaks and odors". Is this really necessary to sell the product? If you have these problems I think you'll know the product can take care of them without such a graphic explanation! I don't want my sandwich any more.

2. Upon seeing a thread that's been done before, jumping immediately with a one sentence post that's something like "It's been done before". The thread is basically over when someone chimes in with this. Maybe I haven't seen it before and would like to respond to it rather then to a thread thats three weeks old. You can see threads of the same topic go in completely different directions posted in two different forums at the same time. There's no reason to belittle someone's effort just because you've seen it before, let the mods take care of it!

3. People that don't like the President need to chill with some of this stuff. I realize it's an election year and all but is it really necessary to point out how dumb he is on every thread? I'm not voting for the guy either, but it seems like some people's ATS mission is to take every opportunity possible to make a crack at him. It gets tiring!!

4. Stong language like "holocaust", "fascism", "Hitler", and "anti-christ" getting thrown around like nothing. The extreme meanings of these words or ideas are lost on some people.

5. Barry Bonds - I just can't stand hearing about the son of a
any more.

There, I feel better now!

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
It's been done before.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Bush is a facsist, anti-chris, holocaust causing, hitler like, idiot. Which i must add has been done before, as has leaking odor gush hygiene, barry bond...

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Who's Barry Bonds?

No....seriously....I don't know

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
How come I expected those responses?

Barry Bonds is an American Baseball player that will most likely break the all-time MLB home run record in the next couple years. He's a pretty big asshole, and sports shows devote more time to him then he's worth, in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
That's funny. When I saw the thread title 'feminine problems, bush haters and more' I thought the whole thread was gonna be related to various complaints that can arise from a ladies' nether regions. Funny.

XL5

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 02:52 AM
link   
LOL that guy hitting that bell thing...he was hitting it for every beat of the industrial music I had going!

The media/market is making money by bombarding ppl with so many dam new things that nobody has a moment of clear thought...so they start feeling lost and confused. They lose sight of freedom of not having to think at all, then they buy stuff.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
wow pistolpete ur views plus my monetary backing we could make a run for the house in 2008
but i would have to honestly say that i have thought about all these things and agree 100%

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Ever hear the one about the fascist tampon- turned anti christ who loved to rip on george bush and barry bonds?

neither did i!

but we hate them all anyways!

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Ever hear the one about the fascist tampon- turned anti christ who loved to rip on george bush and barry bonds?

neither did i!

but we hate them all anyways!

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irma
That's funny. When I saw the thread title 'feminine problems, bush haters and more' I thought the whole thread was gonna be related to various complaints that can arise from a ladies' nether regions. Funny.

LOL, so did I. Certainly not what I expected!

new topics

top topics

join