It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 Minutes until EARTH-SHATTERING EVENT!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
LOL, you know there were people wandering in here for the doom circle jerk only to be all, "Grrr! Look at my furrowed brow of disappointment!!"

Puts a warm fuzz in my belly.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Aunty Betty's Mother in laws Cousin
reply to post by Thurisaz

I knew Aunt Betty's Mother in laws Cousin, I worked with Aunt Betty's Mother in laws Cousin, you're no Aunt Betty's Mother in laws Cousin!!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

Aunty Betty's Mother in laws Cousin
reply to post by Thurisaz

I knew Aunt Betty's Mother in laws Cousin, I worked with Aunt Betty's Mother in laws Cousin, you're no Aunt Betty's Mother in laws Cousin!!

So whats the verdict reb?
Another BS earth shattering event like
the aliens are coming and
someones aunt just got took to a
fema camp?

PS. ANYONE screws with SANTA
TSHF i'll go ptsd on everyone in here..

Maybe a earthquake is imminent
but arnt they always?
edit on 22-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

So whats the verdict reb? Another BS earth shattering event like the aliens are coming and someones aunt just got took to a fema camp? PS. ANYONE screws with SANTA TSHF i'll go ptsd on everyone in here.. Maybe a earthquake is imminent but arnt they always?
reply to post by popsmayhem

A new term, Sonic Boom Boom

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
LMAO I can't believe ppl are so worked up over a joke they want to ban you. I love it star and flag just for getting there pantys in a bunch!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I knew santa was real ! *sheds a tear of joy*
;_;

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This whole site is a joke. Most but not all of the topics on ATS are FALSE along with all the Fake utube videos that are claiming to be real. Why cant i start my own topics? and why do i have to reply 150 times on topics writing by some adult living in his mothers basement or some mentally ill person to use your chat room?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
whats wrong with having a giggle .....its all doom and gloom on here so having a
is ok..... its in the joke forum ... if ya dont like jokes dont read it

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by nofear39

I know right? it sure made me laugh XD
edit on 22-3-2012 by lostangel818 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This thread really opened my eyes to the people that are just dying for a catastrophe. Look at all the posts that dont like this forum. They are rattled with stars.

Seriously people, quit with the negative thought. This guy/gal brought a good laugh and a great point. He/She is talking about a HUGE topic on this site, and it just goes to show you that popularity seems to be of a negative energy on this site. Its on topic about ANOTHER catastrophe, just not in the "We are all gonna die for reals" perspective.

How many different radios do you people own? There have been at least 50 different "catastrophe" like events roaming these pages.

THATS A LOT OF MONEY SPENT for only a hysteria.

Looks like its working

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by camus154
LOL, you know there were people wandering in here for the doom circle jerk only to be all, "Grrr! Look at my furrowed brow of disappointment!!"

Puts a warm fuzz in my belly.

"GRR LOOK AT MY FURROWED BROW OF DISAPPOINTMENT!"

I just LOVE that!

I am going to get that made into a t-shirt.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawkeyes
This whole site is a joke. Most but not all of the topics on ATS are FALSE along with all the Fake utube videos that are claiming to be real. Why cant i start my own topics? and why do i have to reply 150 times on topics writing by some adult living in his mothers basement or some mentally ill person to use your chat room?

*looks above*

*looks above again.. shakes head*

*looks above and ..# BWAAARRGHH!!!

Sorry, you're kinda weird. Made my throat feel like fingers were in it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join