It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 Minutes until EARTH-SHATTERING EVENT!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
It's March. Everyone knows Santa is sleeping.
The Easter Bunny, however......

*Cue the retro 70s soundtrack*

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by vexati0n

I get the Santa part, but its more like NOAH..thanks for the warning!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by vexati0n

Touche', you got me on that one!

With that in mind, your thread certainly did remind me just enough of some of the more wild threads I've seen here to really get a good laugh.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Ixtab

Oh wow, I've never seen that before, and thought it was 100% satirical, until I checked it on Wiki, and realised that those celebs were duped.. lmao

Caesar the Geezer did it best ...

I wonder how many people, if it was presented properly, would actually start up fanatically about the dangers of Heavy Electricity leaking out of power lines and squashing people.

Oooohh...

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Maybe it's just me, but I didn't find this funny.

Pretty dumb, actually.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

Pretty dumb, actually.

Since you're not on my list of people to entertain today, I guess I'm okay with that.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
now u tell me?

I was verrrry NAUGHTY 20 mins ago

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by vexati0n

Pretty dumb, actually.

Since you're not on my list of people to entertain today, I guess I'm okay with that.

LOL. I approve this message.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Pretty dumb, actually.

Just figured I'd let you know my opinion since it's on a public forum and all.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I knew I have seen him somewhere..

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
has it been 20 minutes yet?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

First, you need to see this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In there, you will learn that there is a HEAVY MASS OBJECT incoming toward Earth!

This Object is currently in a gravitational "tug of war" with the Sun, and Earth is caught in the middle! In fact, the two enormous bodies (one of which is invisible because it is made of magic) have created a "gravity trough," a phenomenon that is so rare that it was invented specifically because of this situation.

At 4:58 AM, UTC, TODAY, Earth will crash through this Gravity Trough, and the results may be CATASTROPHIC! I worldwide MEGA-QUAKE will occur!

Now, new evidence has been uncovered. See, a guy I work with has a cousin whose 2nd best friend lives across the street from a man who drives by NSA headquarters on his way to work. This man has identified a ground-breaking new truth:

SANTA CLAUS has mounted a major operation to SAVE US from this cataclysm!

That's right. At exactly 4:57 AM UTC, Santa Claus will fly into the sky and create a Gravitational Bridge over the Gravity Trough, exactly wide enough for Earth to pass over safely!

So if NOTHING HAPPENS at 4:58, you'll know for a FACT that it was Santa Claus who saved us!

you need to be banned fro mever posting on ATS again.. your post circumvents all agreed upon agreements posted on ATS. you should be cast out because of your ignorance and blatant mishaps.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
You can't fight in here...this is the war room!

Conspiracy theorying is serious business!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

this is better than a birthday on christmas

I better not laugh too hard I'm on the west coast,
I still have an hour and 17 minutes

edit on 22-3-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

this is better than a birthday on christmas

indeed

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
No Zombies then?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Oh my god, oh my god, what are we gonna do, oh my god...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Human

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
were gonna do the same thing we do every night....try to make simple # complicated with conspiracies of course.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

First, you need to see this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In there, you will learn that there is a HEAVY MASS OBJECT incoming toward Earth!

This Object is currently in a gravitational "tug of war" with the Sun, and Earth is caught in the middle! In fact, the two enormous bodies (one of which is invisible because it is made of magic) have created a "gravity trough," a phenomenon that is so rare that it was invented specifically because of this situation.

At 4:58 AM, UTC, TODAY, Earth will crash through this Gravity Trough, and the results may be CATASTROPHIC! I worldwide MEGA-QUAKE will occur!

Now, new evidence has been uncovered. See, a guy I work with has a cousin whose 2nd best friend lives across the street from a man who drives by NSA headquarters on his way to work. This man has identified a ground-breaking new truth:

SANTA CLAUS has mounted a major operation to SAVE US from this cataclysm!

That's right. At exactly 4:57 AM UTC, Santa Claus will fly into the sky and create a Gravitational Bridge over the Gravity Trough, exactly wide enough for Earth to pass over safely!

So if NOTHING HAPPENS at 4:58, you'll know for a FACT that it was Santa Claus who saved us!

you need to be banned fro mever posting on ATS again.. your post circumvents all agreed upon agreements posted on ATS. you should be cast out because of your ignorance and blatant mishaps.

1. Ban me then, Mr. Big Shot.
2. No really, just click under my nickname where it says "Ban User." Oh you don't have that option? Aw.
3. If it is agreement, then obviously it's agreed upon. You don't need to say it twice.
4. If I should be banned because of my ignorance, what should be done with everyone who keeps posting BS not-even-"pseudo"-science, as if it's remotely reliable?
5. I don't think "mishap" means what you think it means.

As for the content of my post (something your post lacks completely), why is it offensive for me to post obvious nonsense, but when other people post obvious nonsense, those of us with enough brain cells to type and think at the same time are supposed to play nice and be polite and pretend it's anything but a waste of time?
edit on 22-3-2012 by vexati0n because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join