It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French police surround suspect in Toulouse shootings

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by Freeborn

Yeah you're probably right.

I just wonder why religion only comes into it when It's a Muslim Fundamentalist..

Never when anyone else kills.

Derek Bird the Baptist killer.... NOPE... just a nutty old taxi driver.

It always has to be a religious angle when someone is middle eastern, that's all I'm saying.

The US soldier who killed those kids and women in Afghanistan wasn't portrayed as a crazed Christian Fundamentalist.. but had it been the other way around, it would have been

We're so used to it and the media has done it for so long... that now people were already saying it was a Muslim before anyone had even thought of a suspect.

That, to me, is pretty dangerous.... and scary
edit on 22/3/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

Why are you being purposely obtuse?

There is nothing in Baptist ideology that calls for jihad and the deaths of infidels.

There is however, inside the pages of the Koran.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DCPatriot

LOL

What??

The Bible calls for the death of just about everyone!!

:shk:

Gays, Witches, Mediums... kids who curse at their parents...

and... best of all
Followers of other religions.

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant,

3And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;

4And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel:

5Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Deuteronomy 17:2-5 (KJV)

NIV here if you like?

www.biblegateway.com...

Don't talk crap ok?

All 3 main religions talk about killing non believers and talk about killing and maiming just about anyone for anything.... and they used to, all the time.
Handicapped were killed, witches, stupid people.... you name them, they were killed.

Hopefully in the future, we'll live in a place without all this religious crap.

edit on 22/3/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Hopefully in the future, we'll live in a place without all this religious crap.

Amen to that brother.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

The guy is named as Mohammed Mera, 24..

He describes himself as a "Islamic Warrior"

There is no shortage of trained Western 'Islamic Warriors' living in the West beyond France: British; German &; American.

According to the UK intelligence agency MI5, 4,000 British Muslims have received military training from the Taliban.

MI5 has estimated that up to 4,000 British Muslims had travelled to Pakistan and, before the fall of the Taliban, to Afghanistan for military training.

The Independent

British passport holders don't need a visa to enter the US.

US drone strike kills five 'German militants' in Pakistan

At least 70 Germans have undergone paramilitary training in Pakistan and Afghanistan, and about a third have returned to Germany.

The Telegraph

US authorities slow to act over homegrown terrorists

USA: Bipartisan Policy Center Report on Assessing Threat of Radicalization and Domestic Terrorism

A key shift in the past couple of years is the increasingly prominent role in planning and operations that U.S. citizens and residents have played in the leadership of al-Qaeda and aligned groups, and the higher numbers of Americans attaching themselves to these groups.

Another development is the increasing diversification of the types of U.S.-based jihadist militants, and the groups with which those militants have affiliated. Indeed, these jihadists do not fit any particular ethnic, economic, educational, or social profile.

BIPARTISAN POLICY CENTER’S NATIONAL SECURITY PREPAREDNESS GROUP

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Yup, entire operation looks clearly like a new TPTB's focus on introducing homegrown terrorism. Now it won't be some foreigner from distant land who will threaten your safety. It will be your neighbour, childhood friend or clerk from nearby store.
I listened to news reports today as well all day long.
They said that he jumped out of the window with guns, shooting. He's dead. Not even once was mentioned what was exact cause of death. At one occasion (just one) speaker said that he jumped from first floor). Right.
Also some interviews were conducted, all in tone "Oh, he was normal guy, always said hello n all".

Whole thing reeeeeeks.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

Amen to that brother.

LOL

The irony

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblupHopefully in the future, we'll live in a place without all this religious crap.

Amen to that! Pun intended.

If only I had 3 wishes...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Typical ATS, screaming conspiracy and BS without availing themselves of all the facts first... The regiment that the soldiers were in has just come back from a tour of Afghan and has done several over the years. It is likely that the killer knows this and may well have had direct contact with them over there. Also, they are local to him. That is why that regiment was targeted Honestly, the standard of critical thinking has gone downhill round these parts, ironically while people think themselves "smarter" because they will call BS on pretty much anything. This is simply some Talib wannabe having his crack at the French, on his home turf, against a regiment that has done time on Afghan and the stock Jewish targets all Islamists go for.. Simples.. No conspiracy, false flag or Aliens here.

So let me get this straight I make assumptions yet you use critical thinking, yet you are using statements like "It is likely" Your post is nothing but full of presumptions just like anyone else's yet, yet you wish to undermine anyone else's opinions and belittle them.

Well try this for some critical thinking..

When has the Taliban ever trained people to be assassins and walk up close to others to shoot them face to face whilst filming with a camera around their neck? When did the Taliban change tack from being suicide bombers? The Taliban and Alciada use explosives as there means of terror, funnily enough western governments use assassins, just saying

How did the French police give out the details of the incident so quickly, I mean within a couple of hours they had determined that the person who shot the children was in fact the same one who had killed the soldiers? They didn't even state it was just the same gun that was used, but were quite clear it was the exact same killer. Within a couple of hours of the incident, don't you at least think for one minute that this was fast? Given that the bodies would of needed to have had an autopsy, then the bullets taken for analysis, the reports given back up the chain of command, so a couple of hours seems extremely fast to me for such information to be released.

They gave a report saying he tried to use a different gun, but that it jammed so he had to use the .45, if the first gun had jammed and not fired, how did they know it was a .35 that he had first tried to use?

Nor have you answered the specific of my earlier point, why someone who is protesting at the killing of innocent children in Palestine would be attacking someone in connection with Afghanistan? If he was there to object to Palestine his primary targets would be Jewish, not Muslims or potential Muslims, you just make assumptions that these particular soldiers were at some point based in Afghanistan and that's why he killed them. Even though he never mentioned anything against Western troops in Afghanistan.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Heres 1 for u, he jumped out a window to his death hmmm???

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

Very good post.

I'm not sure what happened in this case or whether this guy is what the MSM and police say he is, I don't believe much they say to be honest.

We've had several cases here where police have lied and tried to frame people or just make stuff up.

I honestly don't believe what they say really.

But who knows.

Maybe this case is exactly what they're telling us it is.

I have my doubts but like most things, we'll never know.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
these terrorists don't get it do they?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Did anyone see the 911 number plate in news telecast??
www.youtube.com...
This guy points out a lot of inconsistencies.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Al-Jazeera has recived a memory stick with videos of the attack, the currently deciding if they should air the footage or not.

www.bbc.co.uk...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join