It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Fake Staged Video From Syria, Claims Russia Has New Weapons But Fails

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Rule one of posting no CAPS.

edit on 22-3-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

As far as Iran goes, they are publicly backing Assad, as are the Russians (in their position it wouldn't make sense not to).
reply to post by boncho

You do know that America was the one who created the dictators in the first place right? so i could say also that we supported dictators.

Assad father also suppressed the opposition while he was the president No News Outlets even care about it, well i am sure they did care but no one didn't do anything.

America give chem weapons to saddam which he used against the Iranians and his own people the kurds.

And bush provided gaddafi with training of his military with the little help by Sen John McCain of course John McCain is Denying it.

Knowing when your guilty of something first thing that comes in your mouth is self denial.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

1) Irrelevant.
2) I haven't seen the original source. Or are you implying that the YT video is the original source?
3) Irrelevant.
4) See parts 1 & 3.
5) Seems it was US army who was responsible for the "Psyop". A better video here:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

) Seems it was US army who was responsible for the "Psyop"

And what makes you think they have stopped it? they haven't stopped it, never well the Pentagon controls the mass media.

And its pretty clear single to from the Video games let be Call of Duty or BF, Ghost Recon in every in these video games America always win always pretends to be the good guys.

From Movies to Video games, yeah i have been following this trend since i was a teenager.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Seeing a PR stunt oppurtunity to faking a news broadcast is a very long road. I have not seen any evidence to point to the latter. If PR is a crime you would have put millions of people behind bars from pretty much every civillian organization too.

Also I'm not sure what games you're playing but I've played more than few that have US as neutral or bad guys.
edit on 23/3/2012 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

CNN
CNN Denying it is called Self Denial Read the comments to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join