It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Fake Staged Video From Syria, Claims Russia Has New Weapons But Fails

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
[url=http://mar15.info/2012/03/wargning-graphic-video-family-of-3-massacre-in-rastan-homs-by-syrian-army-attacks-bodies-burn-from-missiles/]Source[/ur l]
Warning supposed graphic video.

New kinds of weapons from Iran and Russia are being used against innocent Syrians, killing women and children indiscriminately. In this video, a family of three in Rastan, Homs is burned while sleeping when Iranian and Russian missiles hit their home.
New kinds of weapons from Iran and Russia are being used against innocent Syrians, killing women and children indiscriminately. In this video, a family of three in Rastan, Homs is burned while sleeping when Iranian and Russian missiles hit their home.

Really and wheres the proof for all these ridiculous claims?

Here is the over all text.

This murder is a gift from Russia
dont want any outside intervention in Syria!!

Do you see the effects of the Iranian and Russian missiles Look what they do to the houses of Rastan

Our beloved Russia is sending them to the people of Rastan to bomb them with.

at 4:02 starts to overact.

4:27 over reacting.

4:31: Wants NATO intervention

Right in front of the cameraman almost prefect acting but his overacting gives it away, look in Danny case where he looked uncomfortable with the questions that ansderon cooper had for him.

I always question videos like these that are on twitter now and then trying to gather a popular support for a intervention by NATO once again.

The reason i am questioning it is simple, if the guy who was talking to the cameraman why wasn't he wearing a mask over due to the the smell of decomposition? even if its burns people always wear masks near a dead body.

That alone is a fail.

Also if you were listening to him talk have you noticed something strange? if its in Syria how come there arent any gun shots, ballets? or shelling in the video?

Surely since its night time and in Syria shouldn't there be some for of fighting? unless this is was all staged, to gain emotional support by westerns to support a call for a NATO led intervention

Please do check Syrian4allWorld videos on his channel they are all very questionable.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Notice the all eye seeing logo on the face book page?
There facebook

Very questionable indeed.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

If you look at all the sources out there you will see that Russia, Turkey, Iran, the US, and Israel all want a new power in Syria. Russia is about the only one that would accept the current regime but every one of these countries is funding or aiding opposition to Assad (Save possibly Russia [but they could be playing both sides])

The situation in Syria is far more complex than it's made out to be by MSM or alternatives. The stratfor emails are a good source for info, as well as Assad's propaganda, and anything currently banned in Syria (Everything that's not Assad's propaganda)
edit on 21-3-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

If you look at all the sources out there you will see that Russia, Turkey, Iran, the US, and Israel all want a new power in Syria. Russia is about the only one that would accept the current regime but every one of these countries is funding or aiding opposition to Assad (Save possibly Russia [but they could be playing both sides])

Yeah and the new power is no other a Western Puppet like the one now in Libya and the Muslim Brotherhood which is also slowly taking power in Libya and will in Syria.

Either way its all bad for us, i cant believe the idiots on twitter are buying into this, i guess the Libyan lesson wasn't enough.

Maybe when the whole Muslim Brotherhood takes over the middle east maybe then these idiots on twitter will finally wake up?

Every time i see a tweet on twitter, they sure love wars and really want NATO to bomb assad so bad.

Yeah i can see why Sen John McCain has one million followers

edit on 21-3-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Yeah and the new power is no other a Western Puppet like the one now in Libya and the Muslim Brotherhood which is also slowly taking power in Libya and will in Syria. Either way its all bad for us, i cant believe the idiots on twitter are buying into this, i guess the Libyan lesson wasn't enough.

Sooooo.... What would happen if the new regime was a puppet of Iran?

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by TDawgRex

Could it be that he realizes that Syria is Irans ally and a attack on them, by theory, could be construed as a attack on Iran?

Doubtful, as I think they know Iran wants to overthrow Syria just as much as them:

The Iranians are weighing in the situation in Syria very carefully. One must read beyond the public statements of the Iranians, especially ayatollah Khamenei. Both Khamenei and Ahmadinejad have concluded that Asad's regime cannot be rescued. It is perfectly understood that the regime in Damascus will fall along lines similar to the Libyan model. There will have to be a coup in Damascus, be it a military or political one.

One must not dismiss the pragmatism of Khamenei. Iran appears to be willing to use its influence in Syria to stage a coup, provided that it is able to ensure that the new leadership will continue to pursue excellent relations with Tehran.

The Iranians feel they need to act on Syria soon because the Turks have their own plans for Syria and are not coordinating with the Iranians. He says the Turks are moving slowly but systematically. Iran does not want to allow Turkey to take over Syria. Whereas the Turks are coordinating with the Brotherhood and the FSA, the Iranians prefer a palace coup in damascus in order to maintain their ties with Asad's successors.

Source

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Sooooo.... What would happen if the new regime was a puppet of Iran?

Highly unlike if your seeing whats happening in Libya atm America will just install a puppet president, which America will control over.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

This is from Turkey, who from intelligence seems to have a vested interest in the rebellion, Link

Rebel leaders and anti-regime activists say rising gun prices and more tightly controlled borders are making it harder for them to acquire arms and smuggle them into Syria. This could tip the already unbalanced military equation of Syria's year-old uprising further in the regime's favor.

This seems like a Turkish bid to sway public opinion for them financial/supplying the rebels.

Forget the "I hate America" stance and ask yourself, would you rather a puppet regime of the States or a puppet regime of Russia or Iran in Syria. Assad has made no friends as of late and it seems to be a general consensus of the international community that his regime will fall.

That being said, simply saying "US is not world police, US should not be involved, MSM is Brainwashing US!" and similar sentiment, is well, ignorant.

If we hold off on judgement we can look at the situation overall much clearer.

Do you deny that Iran funds Hezbollah and supplies them with arms to attack another country? No one is innocent in this game. So the question is open right now, who is going to end up with control in Syria?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

This is your evidence that this is "another fake"? You present nothing but your own biased opinion. Present some real evidence before you start shouting "fake" etc. Noone cares what the tingly feeling in your gut is.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Assad is going to go down....HARD. This is what happens historicaly to all Dictators who kill their own citizens. The question remains....since Iran pumps alot of money into Hamas and Islamic Jihad....which if you walk down a main street in Damascus....you can see their Recruitment Storefronts Plastered with their Names and Logos and promises.

The younger generation in Syria just like the Youth of Iran...Iran has 70% of a population under the age of 30 years old....is tired of endless confrontation with the United States as well as Israel. These Kids are computer savy....smart phone capable news reporters and documentors of what is REALLY going on in both Syria and Iran every time there is a Kid killed in the street or a tank blows up a whole building because it has some anti-Assad graffiti on it.

In reality...the Old Guard of Islamic Extremism is dying....and dying fast not only in actual Body count but in the Minds of how the younger generation wants their country to deal with the West. It sees no benefit to cofrontation and understands that cooperation with the United States on a deal for Peace with Israel can bring in some much needed Money to rebuild infrastructure as almost all money sent into Syria by Iran is for war and terrorist purposes.

The Iranian and Syrian leadership speek of the Strong Identity of their people all the while their KIDS....the mojority of the population or on Social Media Sites connecting with other people arround the world telling it like it is.

There is a Major shift occuring in the Middle East and the best thing the U.S. can do is let the KIDS take over as this will happen very quickly...the worse thing that could happen is for the U.S. to go to WAR....if the Iranian Leadership tries to go out in a Blaze of Glory...the U.S. may have no choice as the Strait of Hormuz cannot be allowed to be blocked....but all effort must be made to keep casualties to a Minimum. These Governments have put themselves in this position...let them die there on their own by their own peoples hand. Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps

This is your evidence that this is "another fake"? You present nothing but your own biased opinion. Present some real evidence before you start shouting "fake" etc. Noone cares what the tingly feeling in your gut is.

Well since no one has learned there lesson from the Libyan conflict yet it seems what will take you? a total dominance by the Muslim Brotherhood over the whole region in the med east maybe? or a World War maybe?

You present nothing but your own biased opinion. Present some real evidence before you start shouting "fake"

Oh so my thread and post is now biased opinion? that's nice to know.

Noone cares what the tingly feeling in your gut is

So is this how far we have become? let me guess your supporting the rebels and want NATO to intervene?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

In reality...the Old Guard of Islamic Extremism is dying.

Your joking right? you do know the Muslim Brotherhood has Islamic Extremism elements in it do you? and no the Islamic Extremism isn't dying its expanding by other means if they cant do with the dictators let the west help them.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Yes i did post the evidence
here you go, did you even bother read the thread or did you just post that in order to insult me? because i remember most users in the past usual never the thread but make reply into it before reading the whole thread and i believe its what you just did there.

Your response is a two lined sentence in which you claim i haven't presented anything yet again i will show you that i did.

There you go.

(The reason i am questioning it is simple, if the guy who was talking to the cameraman why wasn't he wearing a mask over due to the the smell of decomposition? even if its burns people always wear masks near a dead body. )

I mean seriously even if the body is real, why is isn't he wearing a mask? surely the guy in the video would have noticed it that by now.

I still cant believe how many people even on ATS are getting fooled into supporting another uprising which would only backfire at us, mark my words Oh and PsykoOps it isn't my gut feelings.

I have been following the world events since i was a teenager from the Iraqi war and the kosovo independence and the green revolution in iran.

I am very well aware on whats happening in the world and i have started following these Med east uprisings since it started in Egypt and i have a reason to doubt them because these protests haven't been Grassroots at all.

They have been organized very accordingly dont forget the protesters and there protest Signs like Game Over gaddafi and Oil For The West?

Now those were very questionable protest signs out of the Libyan protests.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
So just to recap: you state "another fake" based on:

1) Someone doesn't wear a mask. So he is perhaps not inhaling through nose or even better, the bodies dont smell?
2) You claim over acting. That's your opinion. Care to prove otherwise?
3) "if its in Syria how come there arent any gun shots, ballets? or shelling in the video?" Because there is no fighting there? Or are you in actuality claiming that in every place in Syria there is gunshots 24/7?

So where is this evidence to back up your fact? I'm not even going to reply to the offtopic stuff btw.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

I'm not even going to reply to the offtopic stuff btw.

Well it shows your posts have a grudge just because i dont agree with the rebels if so then why did you bother on replying on the thread just so you can make a insult post?

I guess the next then you will be supporting is the Muslim Brotherhood? well i think you would.

1) Someone doesn't wear a mask. So he is perhaps not inhaling through nose or even better, the bodies dont smell?

Yes does it right i remember it in Bosnia no matter if you were in a house or not people are always urged to wear masks when they are near dead body.

2) You claim over acting. That's your opinion. Care to prove otherwise?

Didn't i already posted? or didn't you even bother on reading the thread? because it seems you have a grudge against me just because i am an anti-interventionist.

Oh and i guess you believe Danny the Syrian Activist was real also dont you?

3) "if its in Syria how come there arent any gun shots, ballets? or shelling in the video?" Because there is no fighting there? Or are you in actuality claiming that in every place in Syria there is gunshots 24/7?

Its War Zone for crying out load Fighting's do not stop, nor the gunshots unless there is a truce. Maybe you should see the Danny Syrian Activist thread?

Oh and also when the Muslim Brotherhood takes over the region please dont complain.

But PsykoOps please let me know what makes you to support the Syrian Rebels? even knowing they have the backing and the support by different terrorist groups?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Just another thing PsykoOps i was right not to support the Libyan War conflict or the Libyan Rebels just look at what a great job they are doing now.

What makes you think the Syrian Rebels wont be any different? i cant believe how many people once again are been fooled into supporting the Rebels again.

Since you dont believe that News outlets cant fake war scenes maybe this footage will change your mind?

CNN Faked the First Gulf War Newscast

Joking around about the scud missile, while they are claiming to be broadcasting it live from Saudi Arabian hotel? and whats wrong with that footage?

Everything that you see in it.

There is to much lighting i mean if its morning how come it isn't showing any real lighting? and why would his correspondent wear a helmet?

Once a scud missile is launched what makes you think helmets will protect you?

And what makes you think CNN stopped doing this?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
So you are not going to even try? Out of courtesy I will however reply directly to your points in the previous post and I won't expect anything relevant in return.
So why does my personal opinion about Syria and rebels make any difference? How is it at all relevant to the topic?
"People are urged to wear masks" yes sure if there is masks available. Or you could just rub vic under your nose or not inhale through nose. Doesn't prove anything.
Fyi I read the thread, looked at the video and nowhere is there what you call evidence. Only your own opinion.
Also even if it's a war zone doesn't make it a place where there is gunshots 24/7. That's just pure garbage.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

there all hidin something !!
edit on Wed Mar 21 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: --Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I am familiar with this alleged CNN fraud. Noone has proven anything. So you're not allowed to joke around when you're not working? Is that it? That proves something to you? They weren't broadcasting live btw when they were "joking around". Lighting can easily be done on scene if you have the gear for it. I'd think CNN being a big player could easily afford such. Why would anyone wear a helmet? It doesn't even protect from all gun shots. It's for sharpnell I'd recon. Prove that the CNN footage is faked and I'll try to answer the question what I think about them stopping it.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

i agree totally with u there mate

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

So you are not going to even try? Out of courtesy I will however reply directly to your points in the previous post and I won't expect anything relevant in return.
So why does my personal opinion about Syria and rebels make any difference? How is it at all relevant to the topic?
"People are urged to wear masks" yes sure if there is masks available. Or you could just rub vic under your nose or not inhale through nose. Doesn't prove anything.
Fyi I read the thread, looked at the video and nowhere is there what you call evidence. Only your own opinion.
Also even if it's a war zone doesn't make it a place where there is gunshots 24/7. That's just pure garbage.

That's just pure garbage.

Really? you do know in Bosnia during the war every day and night guns were heard fighting across and yet have a user who doesn't believe that, nor doesn't believe that gun fighting's can take place at Night.

How ironic and then you believe into CNN and the Propaganda to support Rebels? well that tells me a lot.

Doesn't prove anything.

Oh yes it does, may i need to show you the videos from the Libyan war and or Iraq they were wearing masks near any dead bodies?

I doubt that you did read the thread, since your not thinking logical nor cant see it hows the guy in the video faking it in order to call for a intervention then i feel very sorry for you that your believing Mainstream Media News outlets propaganda.

Yet Again.

So you are not going to even try? Out of courtesy

I did.

Because it will tell me a lot on how people are been fooled into the Mainstream media propaganda, i was right about not supporting the Libyan Rebels.

I guess for people like you it will take when Syria will turn into a mess?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join