It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Fake Staged Video From Syria, Claims Russia Has New Weapons But Fails

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I am familiar with this alleged CNN fraud. Noone has proven anything. So you're not allowed to joke around when you're not working? Is that it? That proves something to you? They weren't broadcasting live btw when they were "joking around". Lighting can easily be done on scene if you have the gear for it. I'd think CNN being a big player could easily afford such. Why would anyone wear a helmet? It doesn't even protect from all gun shots. It's for sharpnell I'd recon. Prove that the CNN footage is faked and I'll try to answer the question what I think about them stopping it.

Again you dont get it do you?

It was filmed in a studio.

Noone has proven anything. So you're not allowed to joke around when you're not working? Is that it?

When a scud missile is fired you dont wear hamlets or jackets like those two did in the video.

Prove that the CNN footage is faked

It is

They weren't broadcasting live btw when they were "joking around".

Yeah it was flimed in on CNN studio.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

(Forget the "I hate America" stance and ask yourself, would you rather a puppet regime of the States or a puppet regime of Russia or Iran in Syria. Assad has made no friends as of late and it seems to be a general consensus of the international community that his regime will fall.

That being said, simply saying "US is not world police, US should not be involved, MSM is Brainwashing US!" and similar sentiment, is well, ignorant. )

Well ignorant? really? i guess you believe the Iranian war propaganda and the claims that iran has nukes? i am not surprised

would you rather a puppet regime of the States or a puppet regime of Russia or Iran in Syria.

And whats wrong with Russia? Oh let me guess Russia will be Americas new mortal enemy again after Syria and iran are taken out?

It seems to me that boncho and a few more other posters on here would rather support the CFR positions on Syria and iran.

And i am sure you would agree with the new world order to.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I guess some of the posters in here wouldn't mind been drafted since they believe the Mainstream media hyping on Iran and Syria they would rather not see the consequences of the war.

And i think its quite Ionic that this thread that i made is getting attacked just because i am a Pro Interventionist

Well you know what? i am proud that i am not a Pro Interventionist.

To the posters who replied in the thread how come you all of sudden replied to this only thread i recently posted? how come you haven't replied to the thread i did a few days?

Titled.

ASSAD 2012 a Rebel Propaganda

ASSAD 2012 is the same up loader of the video that i have posted in this same thread, and the same up loader on YouTube is scared of debating so if he sees a huge debate going on, he blocks people.

Unless the comments are Pro Rebel or Pro interventionist comments, that tells me a lot.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I am familiar with this alleged CNN fraud. Noone has proven anything. So you're not allowed to joke around when you're not working? Is that it? That proves something to you? They weren't broadcasting live btw when they were "joking around". Lighting can easily be done on scene if you have the gear for it. I'd think CNN being a big player could easily afford such. Why would anyone wear a helmet? It doesn't even protect from all gun shots. It's for sharpnell I'd recon. Prove that the CNN footage is faked and I'll try to answer the question what I think about them stopping it.

You do know Danny the Syrian activist was busted right? not to mention his calling for Israel to intervene give it away, now tell me again what would Israel gain from intervening in Syria again?

The Golan Heights take over maybe?

It's for sharpnell I'd recon

Hm Ugh no helmets cant protect you from Gas based attacks

You should look it up on it more.

Prove that the CNN footage is faked

If they were broadcasting it live outside, whats a TV doing outside? there is a lot more that is wrong with the footage.

If it was filmed live from SA how come i didn't hear birds? nor people walking around the area where they broadcasting from.

I apologize for the so many posts on this post, but i just had reply back, because i feel so sorry for the people beveling into the propaganda yet again.

Its no wonder Why Ron Paul cant win.

edit on 21-3-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I think the rebels are now doing more harm than good for themselves. Every falshood they state is going to come back and bite them in the ass.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Again you dont get it do you?

It was filmed in a studio.

Care to prove that? I don't care about your opinion. Give evidence.

When a scud missile is fired you dont wear hamlets or jackets like those two did in the video.

Why not? And they make great props too.

It is

Prove it or at least try with some evidence.

Yeah it was flimed in on CNN studio.

You do know Danny the Syrian activist was busted right? not to mention his calling for Israel to intervene give it away, now tell me again what would Israel gain from intervening in Syria again?

The Golan Heights take over maybe?

No I'm not that familiar with anyone named Danny. What does it prove that they call for Israel to intervene? It says to me that they want Israel to intervene. Is it somehow magically impossible for them to have that opinion?

Hm Ugh no helmets cant protect you from Gas based attacks

You should look it up on it more.

So? You do realize they were firing patriots there too to intercept SCUD's. Besides it instantly makes a pro war reporter if they have a helmet. Didn't you know that?

If they were broadcasting it live outside, whats a TV doing outside? there is a lot more that is wrong with the footage.

Why wouldn't it be? I dont understand this logic at all.

If it was filmed live from SA how come i didn't hear birds? nor people walking around the area where they broadcasting from.

Because there was no birds there? Also this quote shows that you're not that familiar with the footage. They state that they are in the hotel balcony. So why would there be people walking around? Have you even watched the video?

I apologize for the so many posts on this post, but i just had reply back, because i feel so sorry for the people beveling into the propaganda yet again.

Its no wonder Why Ron Paul cant win.

Btw, fyi I never said I believed the video or "propaganda" as you say. I said I do not believe your "evidence" for it being fake.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Care to prove that? I don't care about your opinion. Give evidence.

I already did, also read the text in the video link.

Because there was no birds there? Also this quote shows that you're not that familiar with the footage. They state that they are in the hotel balcony. So why would there be people walking around? Have you even watched the video?

Right a balcony with that much room for a tree??? you have to be joking

They state that they are in the hotel balcony. So why would there be people walking around?

Sure they are, i dont want your opinion, i want proof, in fact when i will find the hotel i will ask the hotel manager to see if CNN was really there.

Why wouldn't it be? I dont understand this logic at all.

I understand your logic it seems your trying to upset by twisting my own words against me which what your trying to do here, which it wont work.

Btw, fyi I never said I believed the video or "propaganda" as you say. I said I do not believe your "evidence" for it being fake.

From the video itself and not my own words.

The first part of this video shows the stage set he was on, and he was clowning around with fellow CNN staff. The Saudi Arabian "hotel" in the background were fake palm trees and a blue wall in a studio. This clip was leaked by CNN staff.

The second part of this video was a live CNN satellite feed recorded onto VHS showing the final cut. Charles Jaco was wearing a different jacket, but he had the same act. The acting was terrible as Charles Jaco wore a gas mask, and his fellow correspondent Carl Rochelle wore a helmet. The sirens and missile sound effects are part of the stage set. The camera never pans out or shows the sky.

The camera never pans out or shows the sky

Yes i wonder why not?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

From the video link on UTube.

[The first part of this video shows the stage set he was on, and he was clowning around with fellow CNN staff. The Saudi Arabian "hotel" in the background were fake palm trees and a blue wall in a studio. This clip was leaked by CNN staff.

The second part of this video was a live CNN satellite feed recorded onto VHS showing the final cut. Charles Jaco was wearing a different jacket, but he had the same act. The acting was terrible as Charles Jaco wore a gas mask, and his fellow correspondent Carl Rochelle wore a helmet. The sirens and missile sound effects are part of the stage set. The camera never pans out or shows the sky.]

And the other important fact the acting gives it away, if you cant see that then it shows your still asleep
funny that coming from you PsykoOps who believes the Wikileaks nonsense

Like that about the Tiananmen Square protests never happened and the bloodbath never took place?

I always thought to myself if Wikileaks was this credible how come they arent and haven't released anything dirty or dirt on GW Bush, Bill Clinton? or the UFO files?

Thats where Wikileaks my trust.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Apparently you have no idea how WL works. Besides that ontopic: Where do you see a tree on the balcony? Why does it have to be a full sized tree? Also you present the claim then the bourden of proof lies on you. Again you show that you haven't even watched the video. They quite clearly state that SA military has forbidden them from filming outside. If you want to prove that is a lie then go ahead. I have not seen a single sign that it's a studio. That place could be absolutely anywhere, your backyard, SA or studio as some claim. These videos prove none.

[add] Also just because YT video says something is fake doesn't make it so. However you jump the gun to claim fake on a major network pieces?

edit on 21/3/2012 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

And whats wrong with Russia? Oh let me guess Russia will be Americas new mortal enemy again after Syria and iran are taken out?

It seems to me that boncho and a few more other posters on here would rather support the CFR positions on Syria and iran.

And i am sure you would agree with the new world order to.

I guessed you missed history class. You don't remember the Persian empire or Russia taking over half a continent 50 years ago....

Did you think the idea new world order is new, or did you think it was just the US with those aspirations?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

How ironic and then you believe into CNN and the Propaganda to support Rebels? well that tells me a lot.

Why must we be lending "support" to anyone? Why can't we just analyse the situation?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

reply to post by SplitInfinity

In reality...the Old Guard of Islamic Extremism is dying.

Your joking right? you do know the Muslim Brotherhood has Islamic Extremism elements in it do you? and no the Islamic Extremism isn't dying its expanding by other means if they cant do with the dictators let the west help them.

I don't think you took my statement in the way I was trying to get it across. When I posted the OLD GUARD...ie...people and elements of the 1979 Iranian Islamic Revolution...is DYING...I ment it LITERALLY! They are OLD...they are dying out. This mirrored versions within the Middle East such as ASSAD....as He had a chance to turn things around in Syria after the death of his father but the Old Guard....had him standing and marching in RANK AND FILE.

For every new Islamic Extremist that joins the Muslim Brotherhood or a group that is similar....there are 7 to 10 others that join a Pro-Democracy Movement. Islamic Extremist PRETENDERS like Assad and their Iranian Counterparts and even those who plague Russia...have already Peaked....and are on a SWIFT BUT SURE declination from which they will NEVER RECOVER.

As the Youth sends it's message of ENOUGH! The more KIDS these Dictators kill....the stronger the resolve of the Pro_Democracy Movement. If Russia had any sense at all...it would get on the RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY...in this inevitable FALL of Exremism....rather than be the last country of any true STANDING to agree it is time for a change. I blame Putin for this miscalculation. Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

[add] Also just because YT video says something is fake doesn't make it so. However you jump the gun to claim fake on a major network pieces?

First off about the video i have posted it wasn't just posted on YouTube it was apparently leaked by Former CNN staff members to alex jones.

says something is fake doesn't make it so.

The Stage Managing Toppling of Saddam Statue, i mean seriously what makes you think CNN or the news outlets have stopped doing it?

Yes it does, maybe then i should just believe all those fake UFO videos then?

However you jump the gun to claim fake on a major network pieces?

What makes you think CNN doesn't fake it? let me guess is it because they are the most trusted name in news?

Even though MSNBC is the same as the other news outlets at least they had the guts to admit that this scene from Iraq was fake.

Source

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I guessed you missed history class. You don't remember the Persian empire or Russia taking over half a continent 50 years ago.... Did you think the idea new world order is new, or did you think it was just the US with those aspirations?

dont do you worry i know my history pretty well unlike America Russia hasn't any country in the least 50 years why dont you look it up?

On second thought here you.

History of US Military Interventions since the Past 50 Years

Now name one country that Iran Or Russia has either taken over and build bases on top of it.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

I guessed you missed history class. You don't remember the Persian empire or Russia taking over half a continent 50 years ago.... Did you think the idea new world order is new, or did you think it was just the US with those aspirations?

dont do you worry i know my history pretty well unlike America Russia hasn't any country in the least 50 years why dont you look it up?

On second thought here you.

History of US Military Interventions since the Past 50 Years

Now name one country that Iran Or Russia has either taken over and build bases on top of it.

UHHHH....AFGHANISTAN....Nicaragua via Cuba....Georgia....although Russia did not take them over less than 50 years ago...they held onto them until 1989 to 1991...Albania, Checoslovakia, Poland...and NO ONE HATES THE RUSSIANS MORE THAN THE POLISH, East Gerany and East Berlin ....where a WALL WAS NEVER SUPPOSED TO BE BUILT...all th Baltic States, the Southern Muslim parts of the Old Soviet Union, to an extent...and a disasterous one....Egypt and what the Russian military calls the WAR OF SHAME....that being the U.S. Invasion of Iraq and how ineffective Sviet Designed T-72 Tanks and other Soviet Era Equipment including MiG-29 and other advanced frontline Soviet Era Aircraft did against their American Couterparts....in the words of the Russian Equivelent of the U.S. Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff....our equipment....was not EVEN CLOSE TOTHE EFFECTIVENESS AND LETHALITY OF U.S. Military Equipment. And he said...even though our equipment was not being manned by Russians...there is no doubt in anyones mind in this Meeting or will I allow this to become an EXCUSE as we trained the Iraqi's tactics....that there is NO DOUBT EVEN IF THIS EQUIPMENT WAS MANNED BY RUSSIANS...it would not change the result...that Comrades being....a complete and total FAILURE and UNPREPAREDNESS by our Military and it's Political Civilian Advisors on HOW GREAT A DISPARITY EXISTS BETWEEN RUSSIAN MILITARY EQUIPMENT AND TRAINING COMPARED TO THE WESTERN ALLIES AND IN PARTICULAR THE UNITED STATES. I am embarrased to report that even our ability to maintain defense of our Homeland is Highly Dubious given our lack of SPARE PARTS and a complete and total reorginization of Russias Military Tactics must commence before our ability to generate any desparately needed cash flow income from Russian Military Equipment sales with the exception of the AK-47 and it's varients which China is now selling more in number than we are....evaporate completely.
Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

The military history of Russia starts with the first people to establish settlements, the Rus', who built Kiev, the Mongol invasion, the numerous wars against Turkey, Poland, Sweden, the Seven Years War, Napoleonic Wars, the Crimean War, and the two world wars, under the Soviet Union, as well as numerous other conflicts. Post 1991 it became the Military history of the Russian Federation.

Link

the Russian Armed Forces remained in some disputed areas such as the Sevastopol naval base in the Crimea as well as in Abkhazia and Transnistria. The Armed Forces have several bases in foreign countries, especially on territory of the former Soviet Republics.

Link

The Northern Group of Forces was the military formation of the Soviet Army stationed in Poland from the end of Second World War in 1945 until 1993 when they were withdrawn in the aftermath of the fall of Soviet Union. Although officially considered Polish allies under the Warsaw Pact treaty, they were seen by most Poles as a Soviet occupation force.[1]

Link

Heck, the only reason the US trained and supplied their allies also known as the Taliban (Yeah, Irony) was because Russia had it's eyes on it a couple decades ago, launching military assaults.

It's fine to question the MSM, to question your leaders, but hold on a sec while we think about just what other nations have in mind when they are in power.

Just because a nation is currently opposing a global superpower does not give them a free pass in all their dealings.

As far as Iran goes, they are publicly backing Assad, as are the Russians (in their position it wouldn't make sense not to).

But here's the thing about politics. Everyone needs a contingency plan, I presume Iran as well as Russia have made friendly with certain members of the opposition. If there were a coup with Western influence and no opposition friendlies were made, they would be totally blackballed in Syria.

So.. You have the West backing the revolt (which has pretty much been admitted by now) and you have Russia and Iran publicly backing Assad while looking for the best options in the opposition. If either country could throw their own coup successfully (bloodless) you damn well know they would. Because of the public backing they cannot have a bloody coup.

But this is all politics.

Forget the new world order, and just look at the situation for what it is. Because if the "new world order" wasn't here, there would be a "new, new world order" to replace it.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

First off about the video i have posted it wasn't just posted on YouTube it was apparently leaked by Former CNN staff members to alex jones.

That's the original source? Do you have any links? I have been looking for the original source of this video for quite awhile when we discussed it more indebth here. Noone seemed to know the source. It has the appearance of a gag reel so my theory is that it is just that.

The Stage Managing Toppling of Saddam Statue, i mean seriously what makes you think CNN or the news outlets have stopped doing it?

I have not seen or heard of evidence about that kind of fake. I will watch the video after I get home from work.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Nice try but it seems that wont work
Your post reminds me so much of the CFR articles i have read and there anti articles against Russia.
edit on 22-3-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

That's the original source? Do you have any links? I have been looking for the original source of this video for quite awhile when we discussed it more indebth here. Noone seemed to know the source. It has the appearance of a gag reel so my theory is that it is just that.

I have not seen or heard of evidence about that kind of fake. I will watch the video after I get home from work.

Yes it was fake the Toppling but seeing how Your Friend boncho and you both have an agenda here you should both work for CFR seeing how your spreading there agenda.

I did posted over and over again but seems the way you have replied you dont want to knowledge it or you have a grudge against me.

If you do have a grudge against me why did you even reply then?

Talk about been a hypocrite

You do know that the military and pentagon has complete control over the mainstream news outlets right? well i doubt that you do know that.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

wikipedia is your source?
like my teachers have said Never use wikipedia for school work because a lot of things on wikipedia can be edited by anyone even me or you.

Btw boncho Iran and Russia have never attacked any countries in the least 50 years its nice to know that you have completely ignored

The list i have given about History of US Military Interventions since the Past 50 Years

That only shows how much of a hypocrite you are, since you ignored it and blasted me with only source from wikipedia showing me the history of the Russian military?

I should probably tell you i do know of the Russian Military history and so whats wrong with it? at least the Russian military arent like the American military where they take over a country and either make more military bases and stay in a prolonged military occupation.

Your argument is weak boncho, try again.
edit on 22-3-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join