It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tried and True Method of Contacting "Others"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by RomeByFire
Truly a remarkable way to look at life, and the things we do not know or understand. Whatever you saw and/or experienced, it's obvious that it was very real to you. I'm envious, in all honesty.

I want to experience something like that, I really do. I want to believe.

Then do it. I don't mean to sound creepy, but they're waiting on us.

Either waiting on us to mature, or waiting on us to allow them to show themselves or waiting on us to find them scientifically. Whatever the case, they are here and they are interested in us.

I've had an experience before, a "lucid dream" almost. I didn't know if I was sleeping or awake, I think it was more along the lines of sleep paralysis. My room exploded with light, and then my door opened. I could not yell, or move, and I was terrified. My door began to slam shut, then open, slam shut, and it happened around ten times or so.

After that happened, I've always been afraid of something like that happening again. But I am becoming acceptant of what happened, and I believe it may have been significant in my life. That one experience opened up my mind, and made me realize that there are some things that are real, but not from this world.

Ever since I became more open minded, I've noticed things I normally wouldn't have, and I always think "Oh it's just my imagination because after all I WANT this to happen," but it comes to a point where it's not just a coincidence.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
thing is, I've been doing exactly what the OP said for years, even when I go outside for a smoke i say to the night sky, "Hey guys, I'm here, stop by and say hello"
so far, no contact...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
thing is, I've been doing exactly what the OP said for years, even when I go outside for a smoke i say to the night sky, "Hey guys, I'm here, stop by and say hello"
so far, no contact...

If they've seen your avatar, maybe they are afraid you will shoot them.
edit on 22-3-2012 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

LMAO, you got me there, I'll give ya credit for that

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Grant Morrison speaking about his experience, because reading this thread reminded me of it :

It was like computer generated things and they claimed to be cross-sections of fifth-dimensional entities as expressed through four-dimensional spacetime, and they claimed that I was one of them and that I had to come back and see what the old homestead was like.

So, I appeared to be in a fifth dimensional fluid, an information space that I could say was maybe kinda bluish, extending out infinitely. These things swam through it and interacted with it and they told me that what the universe was, was a larval form of what they are, which is fifth-dimensional entities. And the only way to grow a fifth-dimensional entity is to plant it in time, henceforth our universe.

Grant Morrison Interview - Disinformation Convention

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
In my philosophy, the physical, observable universe is of mind. I believe all is consciousness. Everything is a mind game.

Subjective minds come from an objective universe. That should tell you something.

What I experienced may have been only in my mind, but that doesn't make it false. There could have been someone else in the room who didn't see it, but that doesn't make it false. The fact is, I experienced it. It happened to me. Now, you can subscribe to the political attitude of "hallucinations are for crazys", but I'm not crazy, and what I experienced was definitely real. It was more real than what you call real.

I am not saying that if you see something that I don't see, your crazy...but I am saying that if you are seeing something that I don't see...there is no objective reality going on..in which case, nothing much can be learned.

Many people both totally believe in other lifeforms (be it aliens, dimensional creatures, etc) and would like to see em. Consider how many hobbiest ghost hunters there are spending their entire weekends looking to find something they default believe in...and they don't see.

So, there may be other factors...such as believe, and want to see, and have brown eyes or must smoke cigarettes (or no smoke for 24 hours) etc.
Subjective experiences are very difficult to gain any wisdom from..because with a single person, there could be a million factors at play...of course some of those factors may involve mental illness, or some sort of chemicals in the body, etc..
The more objective things become, the more you can figure out what does work, and what doesn't seem to matter.

As a person whom has spent years sitting under the stars, actively looking for oddness in the skys, and meditating..I have yet to see any motherships or shake hands with ET...(not a waste of time though..looking at the night sky is quite peaceful..and you see cool satellites and shooting stars)..so, theoretically if all it took is a pretty strong belief that they are out there somewhere (check) and you want to meet them (check), then I would have met the little guys years ago...along with many others here on ATS and elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I completely respect what you say. How your mind has the power to manifest more than just what you simply see in the outside world. I have been pondering similar thoughts myself. I'm very interested in what you have to say and how you think. I'm intrigued, give me more. Haha

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I think it's really up to your subconscious self whether it feels as if your ready for such a life hanging experience. Most people probably wouldn't even know what to do if an extra dimensional being who is beyond infinitely intelligent. I think it's more so that you readily accept the experience and are truly mentally ready for it and the focus that you have is unbreachable. I believe your mind is your most powerful weapon. If you use it correctly the result is infinite of surprises you'll encounter.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

But most contacts seem to happen much more randomly than this rather than when a person is at a spiritual peal for example? I personally have had a sleep paralysis episode where I saw grey with a massive head in my room, this was after a fair bit of time of looking into the ufo subject and I did not understand sleep paralysis at all. I actually attributed the feelings that you get during it (intense fear, feeling that something is coming for you etc) as a possible contact about to take place and I always resisted falling asleep until very early, that's how frightening it was. Once I learned what it was I became much more relaxed and sorted my sleeping pattern out, but this experience happened some time after and I am convinced that because part of me expected to see a grey (as they are commonly associated with SP) my brain hallucinated one for the few seconds that I almost drifted of to sleep until I was able to awake myself. When this happened I tried right away to put the bedside lamp on and it's bulb blew out and totally freaked me out!

Even though I attribute this to SP I still think that you never know what could be going on. Who know's maybe that was a contact so to speak, then again maybe it wasn't. I am always interested in how these experiences differ with some people having them comes out of the blue, some like mine, others having mental contact for some time before the physical one, less physical ones like yours etc. Basically I don't think there is any set way to be contacted at all. If a being did contact you how would we even know that the feelings it was sending us were even genuine? I'm sure they could make us think whatever they wanted without a problem? Or maybe we are simply to complex a machine to be totally manipulated. I think contacts are more or less random (if they do in fact exist) with some chosen at random and others for a specific purpose. I also think they we can not be totally sure what they want from us either no matter how strong the message or feeling that they give us appears to be,

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bayy007
I think it's really up to your subconscious self whether it feels as if your ready for such a life hanging experience.

Agreed! I tried this earlier before going to sleep, sat and described how I was 100% ok with contact if it was for the best of the all, was completely open for it to happen, but nothing. So I don't think this is something you can just have happen if you want it, there's your subconscious to think about, so you have to know yourself well and know how to go about removing those blocks (which are probably there for good reason if you're going to get the crap scared out of you otherwise and end up a mess. Many will cope with it, I just mean those who'd cope with it badly.) if you're really going to push for it.

You have to think of your own safety though and the responsibilities you have to those around you.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
i would posture, in a quantum universe that alien contact would have more to do with contacting self, outside of time, outside of ego personhood, outside of uni-dimensionality, toward perceiving other patterns of universal consciousness expressing individuality seemingly differing from self, but lies inside our tiniest inner iota-soul-stuff. seek and you will find, but even consciousness in its multidimensional creativity must climb the mountain when in human form, before it sees the view. if you want contact, step up at a warrior's pace for something beyond abduction. victims are boring.
edit on 23-3-2012 by badazz because: z and b's

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
About 15 years ago when I was 13 I fell asleep in my bedroom watching tv (as normal) when I decided I felt strange and tried to get up but could'nt move, in fact it was very painful everytime I tried to move, even open my eyes. I struggled for what seemed a long time just to open my eyes and finally was able to and to my horror saw a grimaced faced bald creature peaking into my doorway. I had never experienced sleep paralysis up to this point before and am sure that was what I was experiencing, but the weird part is the tv was on channel 00 and playing static when I finally came out of it. To add to it upon later investigation I found that I could not make it go to channel 00 even with a remote..

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by yahtzeestone

Thanks for sharing that.

Better to have experienced, although traumatic, than to have never experienced at all

I disagree, there is something seriously screwed up about what the op is recommending.

Highly evolved beings, will not makes themselves known in such a way that you are at the mercy of their whims, whether that means showing how much more powerful and intelligent they are or sticking an anal probe up your butt.

It is always always better to have meeting on more equal terms, instead of potentially inviting disaster. We don't even know what the op may be describing for all you know it could be a ghost or a figment of your imagination.

Unless the whole thing can take place with multiple eye-witnesses, physical trace of evidence then it is hard to discern.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

I'm not saying its a conscious feeling that you feel. I dont think if you sit there and are completely okay with it and An suddenly after all this time it happens. It's whether you're subconsciously able to handle whatever information you may gain by them sharing that knowledge with you. I believe they sense your energy that you have and depending on how they feel about your energy whether they think it'll be a good fit or not.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I believe in them, accept them, want to see them and am not afraid and still haven't seen them yet, I really want to! I've sat in the middle of the woods meditating with the only sound being the birds, wind through the trees and a little brook, very peaceful but no UFOs/aliens

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by PennKen2009
I believe in them, accept them, want to see them and am not afraid and still haven't seen them yet, I really want to! I've sat in the middle of the woods meditating with the only sound being the birds, wind through the trees and a little brook, very peaceful but no UFOs/aliens

Truthfully, we are aliens to the aliens. If you can't accept what's here, than what's out there knows better than to reveal themselves to you. These entities encompass a much wider range of quality of existence. They can be scary one minute and holy the next. Its all about what you expect. But if you can't handle their presence, they just won't show at all. So you have to become accepting of reality as it is. Then reality will become more and mean more to you. At that point, you are close to being ready, if not already. Then all you have to do is close your eyes, relax, and allow them to come. If you expect evil, you'll get it. If you expect good, you'll see it. Both come from one.

You have to be mentally ready.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Jealous, I'm dying to see something REALLY intense like this but so far nada. I've seen a couple things in the sky over the years but nothing that absolutely could NOT be explained. There were explanations, just unlikely and as time goes on I'm finding my belief in these things...while still very much present, it's definitely beginning to fade.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by PennKen2009

Totally same here. Also, I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!!@#! So cute. Gotta love Gir. I couldn't get enough of that show when I was younger. Still love it, wish Nick hadn't cancelled it.
edit on 5-4-2012 by jar11 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join