It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tried and True Method of Contacting "Others"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
According to String Theory, there are more than 4 spatial dimensions.

According to what we have observed so far, the solar system is around 4 billion years old and the universe at large is around 14 billion years old.

In 2 billion years, the first life forms emerged in this solar system, and in 2 more, they went to the moon. So if the rest of the universe is like us, it takes 4 billion years to accomplish space travel. This means that there could potentially be a hyper intelligent species out there in one of the multiple trillions of star systems that have been travelling off-planet for roughly TEN BILLION YEARS!

A TEN BILLION YEAR old civilization would know where life exists and it would definitely go watch them grow. And in fact, we are being watched. There have been hundreds of thousands, if not millions of eye-witness accounts to phenomena that is most logically explained as something foreign. I personally have had two of my own encounters.

Prior to my first encounter, I was obsessed with the UFO phenomena. I was on realufos.net every day watching the latest footage, and I considered myself to be a E.T. guru. I strongly welcomed the thought of having an encounter of my own. But I never believed that one day, it would actually happen.

What I saw was ten times stranger than what I expected. The being looked exactly what you hear about them looking like. It was about 4.5 to 5 feet tall with large black eyes, a big head, a skinny neck, tan in color, with long skinny arms. That's the typical description, but what I learned from my encounter is that these things are anything but typical.

I think it's fair to say that this thing exists as something within my own mind, but I don't think it is fair to say that that makes it an invalid experience to be labeled as a "common hallucination". This experience was anything but common, and exceeded everything I have ever believed could be possible. The only way to describe this thing is to say that it was from another, higher, dimension. The entity radiated an intelligence and its eyes demanded respect. This thing was very real. It may have all happened in my mind, but I've come to believe that what's in the mind has just as much validity, if not more, than what's outside the mind. After all, even what's 'out there' has to be translated 'in here' so the outside world is subject to how I define it. I believe that everything is a manifestation of some higher mind. I believe that the more dimensions you are aware of, the more aware you are of the higher mind until at some point, mind is all there is. But that's my philosophy and only serves as a guidestone to help illustrate this sure fire method of contacting an "alien" entity.

Truly, I don't know what I experienced. I know it was alive and I know it was intelligent and I know it was humanoid. But it didn't behave as if it were bound by physical laws, so I have no complete explanation regarding its origins. But I do know that I experienced it

1. Because I wanted to.

and

2. Because I was open to the experience.

I know you all were probably hoping for a more detailed "how-to" guide for contacting aliens, but fortunately, alien contact is as easy as that.

Realize that we ARE being watched and consider that possibly these "watchers" are just waiting on an invitation. Also consider that what you might encounter will immensely exceed your expectations, so be open for a surprise. Approach them with an attitude of love and respect, and simply allow them to interact with you.

A TEN BILLION YEAR old civilization would know well how to navigate higher dimensions and probably exist all around you at all times undetected. For is not all one? Know that it will happen and it will. Be open and allow.

If it doesn't work, you're not doing it right. Keep trying. Be persistent, and it WILL happen.

We're not waiting on them to contact us. They're waiting on us to contact them. They are old and wise like that.
edit on 21-3-2012 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Not following.

Did you see a being or not...did the being appear as real as a trash can, or is it simply you felt and imagined a being in front of you, and sort of filled in the blanks, like a daydream?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Truly fascinating and thanks for posting, major point on the potential age and capabilities of these "watchers".

edit on 21-3-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Not following.

Did you see a being or not...did the being appear as real as a trash can, or is it simply you felt and imagined a being in front of you, and sort of filled in the blanks, like a daydream?

I saw a 4.5-5 ft. being of typical description. The being was as vivid and defined as everything. It wasn't my imagination. This thing had a mind of its own. I saw a being. But it also defied physical explanation. I think the mind is connected to a, for lack of a better word, divine world, and some will be skeptical, but nevertheless, this being came from some other realm that our minds are connected to. Either that or it just had some advanced technology that simulated God-like abilities.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Kenneth A. Arnold (March 29, 1915 in Sebeka, Minnesota[2] – January 16, 1984 in Bellevue, Washington[3]) was an American aviator and businessman. He is best-known for making what is generally considered the first widely reported unidentified flying object sighting in the United States, after claiming to have seen nine unusual objects flying in a chain near Mount Rainier, Washington on June 24, 1947.

Kenneth describes the objects as shaped like "saucers" that skipped like rocks on water. The description of its movement is what I find particularly interesting, because the being I encountered moved exactly like this. Except the being I experienced literally "jumped" from point A to point C to point E, etc. and skipped entirely over points B and D.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Truly a remarkable way to look at life, and the things we do not know or understand. Whatever you saw and/or experienced, it's obvious that it was very real to you. I'm envious, in all honesty.

I want to experience something like that, I really do. I want to believe.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Well, what's the "tried and true method"? You didn't say what it is.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Personally, I am not able to reject your story because I had a lucid dream, or what I assume was a dream, almost 20 years ago, that was for all practical purposes as real as any waking experience. In fact, I remember almost every detail from the 'dream' better than most of the experiences from that time in my life.

So I think it's possible you had the experiences you had and believe they were 'real'. It's one of those things that I guess you can't really explain to others - you have to experience it to understand. Kinda like skydiving.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo
Well, what's the "tried and true method"? You didn't say what it is.

1. Desire it.
2. Be open to it.
3. Don't be afraid.
4. Allow them to show themselves to you.

This is how I did it.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by RomeByFire
Truly a remarkable way to look at life, and the things we do not know or understand. Whatever you saw and/or experienced, it's obvious that it was very real to you. I'm envious, in all honesty.

I want to experience something like that, I really do. I want to believe.

Then do it. I don't mean to sound creepy, but they're waiting on us.

Either waiting on us to mature, or waiting on us to allow them to show themselves or waiting on us to find them scientifically. Whatever the case, they are here and they are interested in us.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I prefer to just use the telephone, usually much more reliable.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet
I prefer to just use the telephone, usually much more reliable.

Oh, well do you have their number? I lost mine.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

I really liked the post, and enjoy your writing style
. Thanks. I see where you are coming from, although I've never had an experience, of e.t. origins, that I know of.

Tell us more about what actually happened. Did the being communicate with you at all? What went through your mind after your encounters?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Nice thread but id be afraid those "watchers" with my luck would want me for a late night snack how do you know there all peaceful and nice? peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
Nice thread but id be afraid those "watchers" with my luck would want me for a late night snack how do you know there all peaceful and nice? peace,sugarcookie1

It's the feeling you get, your gut instinct. Right? But if they are of billions of years of technological and spiritual advancement, then those feelings of ours could probably be deceived. And then it's munchie time.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Methinks dubious thoughts on this. No disrespect intended.
it's just that after many many many years under the stars, watching the sky, and on occasion having that bit of fun of 'hey, if someone's out there, please drop in for a cup of tea, or just a chat, because you'll be more than welcome', I've had absolutely no sort of any kind of anything close to spookiness.

Mind you I've a bit of experience sailing out into the GoM, miles and miles away from anyone with nothing but sky from horizon to horizon. Further there's also lots of experience wilderness camping, alone, yup, just little bitty me, also miles and miles away from everyone and every thing.

Ample ample ample opportunity to visit in actual physical hand shake friendly eye to eye, or even swoop in to make a little bitty me disappear for an hour, or for however long.

Anything ever happen? Nope.
I've seen satellites, more satellites, comets, meteors, planets, all sorts of meteorological phenomenon, all sorts of different kind of terrestrial human aircraft, and pretty much anything and every that can get seen in the sky except perhaps a documented verifiable supernova event.
I also have NOT ever seen a UFO, and for certain, I've never met an alien, or 'higher being', or whatever you might like to prefer calling whatever it is you think you thought you saw.

Granted, if aliens are real, and living among us disguised as humans, then, very well for certain I've met innumerable stange and unusual characters that well could have been aliens in human guise, but, that's all whatever whatever maybe baby.

Further, according to you, essentially anyone 'open' and accepting, would have one of these experiences.
Were this certainly so, methinks everybody on this planet that ever peeped a peep up to the heavens in prayers to any and every sort and shape of deity ever imagined will have had a religious experience on at least comparison with what you claim to have seen/experienced.

Next time you see your new special friend, tell him I said hai, and that i demand he/she/it/they quit it with the games. Chuckles time is old. Fess up and come out the closet. We're sick of this nonsense. At least I am.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
For the sake of brevity... believing is the key to everything...

There is nothing that can't be done if you have full faith that it can be... the biggest problem is overcoming years of being told you can't...

As of this moment I'm not able to do things I once was that literally blew people's minds... but over the last couple days I've rapidly come to the conclusion that it's not because I no longer possess the ability... however it has everything to do with the fact that I've nearly entirely lost the confidence I once had due to one person in particular crushing my spirit and soul while I've been desperately attempting to help them...

Today is another day though... and the time to move mountains is drawing near...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by yahtzeestone

I really liked the post, and enjoy your writing style
. Thanks. I see where you are coming from, although I've never had an experience, of e.t. origins, that I know of.

Tell us more about what actually happened. Did the being communicate with you at all? What went through your mind after your encounters?

The experience itself was hellishly horrifying. It lasted about 10 seconds tops, but in those 10 seconds, the entity did things that would take a human minutes. All the being really communicated, and all I think that it wanted to communicate was that it was powerful and intelligent. It didn't leave me with any concrete answers, but I did learn a lot from the experience.

The moment the encounter was over, I jolted straight up in my bed with a HUGE gasp of air, stunned. I couldn't believe that what I experienced actually happened. Then I went back to sleep and when I woke up, jagged, concentric rings of dull white/grey light shot outward from my body at an estimated 30 mph and kept going until they disappeared through the walls of my house.

In the months that followed, it was all I could think about. It was utterly frightening, and I was being haunted by wondering what it actually did when it came into my room and did something inside my stomach with its etherial light arms. I wondered if I had been possessed by a demon, I was no longer able to meditate, I even thought, at one point, that it hijacked my body and kicked my soul out. Then I changed my attitude about it, because the attitude I had was only causing me harm.

I moved to accept the being for what it was. I think the whole point of the experience was to teach me how to and the necessity of accepting and respecting things that would seem unacceptable and unworthy of respect. I learned to not be judgemental, and because of that, despite the horrifying nature of the experience, I feel like it had an overall positive value.

I feel like if i experienced the being again, I would be able to cope with it much easier and I would be able to learn even more valuable lessons.

That's not the only encounter I've had, but it was the one that was the most visually defined. I also encountered a very positive being, but it was less visually defined and much more mental, but nonetheless transcendent of my conception of my self and what is possible and nonetheless "real".

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

I'd like to add that at the time of the experience, I was at a point that I would call a high spiritual peak and I was behaving wisely beyond my years. Sometimes, I would see things from perspectives that I can only attribute to divine wisdom. Now, I feel like the experience was meant to happen in order to further my path towards wisdom. So maybe it also involves being on the right path that is conducive to contact.

Now, I call it "divine wisdom", but that's just a term I'm using to define a certain quality of information that is progressive towards the betterment of myself.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
In reply to Nineix, I believe we all have a plan before we enter this life and if we have decided before-hand not to have an experience with these higher beings - or higher beings of any kind - in our human experience in this body, then we won't. Or, maybe our plan for ourselves is that we won't have this experience until we are "X" age, and so that is how it will happen.

To the OP, I thank you very much for sharing your story. Possibly this being healed you of something you may not have even been aware you had (like cancer, for example). I like your attitude about it. I have a friend who had a similar experience with a grey, who showed up in his bedroom and got real close to him and stared him in the eye. The communication was just one of love. I have heard enough of these stories to believe that they are real.

<<   2  3 >>

join