It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tried and True Method of Contacting "Others"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Thanks for sharing that.

Better to have experienced, although traumatic, than to have never experienced at all

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Oh yeah, and my girlfriend said she also had an experience with a being that she described to me in details that I had not yet descirbed to her, but the description was very similar.
edit on 21-3-2012 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I don't mean to create an attitude of fear towards this phenomena, because what I experienced was very personal and may not be what everyone else experiences.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Good thread OP... but I want to emphasize the darker side to your suggestion.

I had 2 paranormal experiences about 2 years apart, both when I was in bed and in the dark. I gained nothing from these experiences except establishing just how inferior and unimaginably threatened I was in ways immeasurable to current instrumentation. I'm talking spiritually. Both encounters were with evil entities or they were just so powerful that it gave me unimaginable terror because both times I nearly had a heart attack, literally (and I'm a fit 24 yr old who fears nothing). The first time I saw a large, dark red face over my bed after it forced me to open my eyes by touching my forehead and flooding my mind with tons of horrific images. The second encounter was entirely mental but I don't even want to describe because I don't want to relive it. I'll just say I laid motionless from fear and shock for 5 hours until my brother came by in the morning. I don't think that's an experience someone should seek out. Most experiences are not pleasant. Angels and demons (which could be defined as aliens too) are beings in other dimensions...and either one can come answering when you go knocking. What's the utility value of risking it? There's nothing gained from having an experience with a superior being. You have nothing to gain but plenty to lose.... Ed Dames said so too.

Overall, seeking contact with aliens and/or dimensional beings via the power of the mind is not a wise decision imo (I stopped trying after that 2nd time but unfortunately the doorway is now permanently open and I get odd occurrences weekly). That's just advice. We naturally evolved to NOT interact with these beings on purpose. Think about that. If aliens want to make themselves known to us on our level then that's fine.... To open your mind up and throw it into unknown territory however, with super beings all around who have unknown intent and ability, is highly dangerous.
edit on 21-3-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by CaptainNemo
Well, what's the "tried and true method"? You didn't say what it is.

1. Desire it.
2. Be open to it.
3. Don't be afraid.
4. Allow them to show themselves to you.

This is how I did it.

Well, I didn't desire it but, I didn't have a choice when I was 4 years either; a memory that haunts me to this day. I still don't just because I don't know their motives/intentions.

what exactly did you learn from this experience?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
Good thread OP... but I want to emphasize the darker side to your suggestion.

I had 2 experiences about 2 years apart, both when I was in bed and in the dark. I gained nothing from these experiences except establishing just how inferior and unimaginably threatened I was in ways immeasurable to current instrumentation. I'm talking spiritually. Both encounters were with evil entities or they were just so powerful that it gave me unimaginable terror because both times I nearly had a heart attack, literally (and I'm a fit 24 yr old who fears nothing). The first time I saw a large, dark red face over my bed after it forced me to open my eyes by touching my forehead and flooding my mind with tons of horrific images. The second encounter I don't even want to describe because I don't want to relive it but I laid there, motionless from fear, for 5 hours until my brother came by in the morning. Anyway, I don't see how that's an experience someone should seek out. Not all experiences could be pleasant.... "Demons" and "Angels" (AKA aliens) are beings in other dimensions...and either one can come answering when you go knocking. Besides, what's the utility value of risking it? There's nothing gained from having an experience with a higher being. You have nothing to gain but plenty to lose.... Even Ed Dames said so.

Overall, seeking contact with aliens and/or dimensional beings via the power of the mind is not a wise decision imo (I stopped trying after that 2nd time but unfortunately the doorway is now permanently open and I get odd occurrences weekly...). That's just my advice after almost dying twice. We naturally evolved to NOT interact with these beings on purpose. Think about that.

Star for this~!
I'll add nothing to this, it says it ALL~!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
So this was in your mind. You described how badly you wanted this experience and how deeply you already believed - your "faith" was huge in the existence of these things. Should this not set off alarm bells in you? You have described it as a religious experience.

Revelation 18 - The Fall of Babylon, the Whore who rides on the Beast that comes up from the Abyss, the pit where the fallen angels were imprisoned. The whore is a worldwide merchandising system whereby commerce and anti-God religious beliefs are taken to the "world", and in the context of scripture, this would be concerning the descendants of Israel (not the country).

"Your merchants were the world’s great men.
By your MAGIC SPELL all the nations were led astray.
24In her was found the blood of prophets and of the saints,
and of all who have been killed on the earth.”

Magic spell - [Greek = pharmakeia] = poisonous drugs usually involved in sorcery.. E.g. Contacting the spirit world

I am not implying that you were on drugs, but what I am saying is that the nations have been led astray, deceived, misled by those doctrines originating from those who employ psychedelics and other substances that alter consciousness - pharmakeia. God is saying here that it is the basis of the end time religious beliefs, that the beliefs originated from those who used such substances. Back in the 50s -70s the New Age movements formed around the "thoughts and truths" received from yogis, shamans and gurus who used mind altering drugs to contact the spirit world. There is no denying that the occult plays heavily in the beliefs that you have already swallowed as true. I'll prove it - simple UFO researchers who solely concentrate on the physical aspect of the phenomena ignore and give zero credence to those who "channel" aliens. In fact, they think of it as quacks who are ruining "real" UFO research. You, on the other hand, believe it. Your post shows that.

Now back to the mind. What happened to you is the same as the "religious trips" that many get when taking mind altering substances. Theses entities are not "God", but they are spirits. You want them to be alien, or inter-dimensional beings because that is what your FAITH tells you they are. Do you know that doctors swear their oath to Greek gods, and that the current medical insignia is of Caduceus (the staff of Hermes) which replaced the cross in 1902? Do you realise who the Greek gods were in scripture? By all accounts the fallen angels and their children. And knowing that the fallen angels, under their King Apollyon, are released to torment people, do you not think it wise to, at the very least, consider where your belief system originated? And that your beliefs originate from people involved in mind altering substances which open up one to spiritual entities, namely the fallen angels who are allowed by God to lead the wicked astray?

These entities seek to get man to change their beliefs away from the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and to accept hypocritical beliefs - for example that the life of one fish is worth saving yet the unborn baby is not, that man is god and has the right to exterminate 90% of the population to make room for nature, that the Earth is a "mother" but God the Father is a fairytale, that extraterrestrials created us instead of God the Creator - and MILLIONS now fully subscribe to these ideologies. They cannot see the hypocrisy and the evil behind entities, who by their very beliefs, HATE man. And that these are now influencing our LEADERS to form what they wanted way back then - their OWN kingdom on Earth which does not include MAN as having dominion. And the scariest thing of all, they have convinced our leaders that it's fine to kill us because our souls will just "move on" to develop the characteristics that weren't developed in this plane.

Please understand what you are dealing with. That power and presence you felt is not of God. It is released and has one focus - to lead the nations of Israel astray. The Israel of God belong to Christ and their descendants - mainly the western nations. Once Banylon has done it's job of convincing enough people to hold it's beliefs as truth, it will be destroyed by the Beast who will usher in total chaos.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Hi Smith,
Very interesting experience and thank you for sharing.

It's true that it's not that difficult to contact the watchers(as you call them),but the catch is that they get to choose if the will answer.I don't know how they pick the people,but although there are many people that really want contact,they don't get it.

Anyway i have come to understand that we can't see their true form,but they appear according to what each person has in mind as an image of aliens.

Have you managed to establish contact with him again?From what i understood he didn't say anything.Maybe next time he will be more chatty.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

They can do both. Telepathically communicate, so you see them as clear as a computer screen, and for some reason there is energy in a pocket sent so you can see more details later.

They can be there physically, either in your frequency or close, and conduct physical checkups on you. And can be stealthed or unstealthed, ie I've had this occur in my home, and the female technician remained stealthed, he appeared half there suddenly and began to communicate with me.

And they can be solid in front of you. In waking conscious moments, that has only happened twice, once end of May 2010.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Yes, you have nailed it down! Though your post will be either ignored or reviled... My thoughts after reading the OP were that it was so obviously describing a spiritual experience, not an encounter with a being from another star system. How we are so easily lead astray.

These kinds of New Age teachings lead people to believe that we are able to change reality by our thoughts and fantasies. It's like if you went swimming in the ocean and a shark swims up to bite you, but you don't believe in sharks, only in mermaids. So you think 'ah, look at the pretty mermaid swimming up to give me a kiss'. But that can't change the shark into a mermaid, it's still a shark and going to eat you.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

My concept of reality is simple...2 tests really
Can I touch you
Can I take a picture of you and see you on the film

anything less and you could just be going a bit crazy out of desire in wanting to see something. If I want to see a unicorm enough, and am perhaps slightly imbalanced, I may feel there is a spirit unicorn in front of me sort of thing...that doesn't mean its true...can't ride it, can't take a photo of it...its a mind game.

Thats ultimately what I was asking the ops...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
Please understand what you are dealing with.

Not that I believe the Ops

But, I want you to use a bit of logic for a moment.
Which do you think is more plausable

Keep in mind, we are currently in a universe with vast and endless possibilities.

1) some people from somewhere else, not totally unlike us here, rose in technology a bit higher than us and watch us like we may watch some tribes of monkeys...or..

2) even though this universe is vast and seemingly infinate...somehow this one planet on the fringe edge of a fairly normal sized galaxy is critically important to the whole thing, and supernatural dimensional beings are here to try and weird us out and will go through huge efforts to confuse a single guy so they can claim him...

(or 3, he imagined it all..but lets leave that out for now).

The simple answer is correct.
1 is almost self evident that other beings exist, and may be more advanced than us
2 is so wildly full of belief, paranormal hypothesis, a near profound ignorance of the scope of the universe, etc..and still doesn't make sense as to the effort to reward ratio.

don't just auto-fall into "but it was because the bible can sort of be twisted into this understanding" mindset..use the logical side of your brain and consider the two options.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Can I touch you

anything less and you could just be going a bit crazy out of desire in wanting to see something. If I want to see a unicorm enough, and am perhaps slightly imbalanced, I may feel there is a spirit unicorn in front of me sort of thing...that doesn't mean its true...can't ride it, can't take a photo of it...its a mind game.

Its never in your hands, and unless there is a sudden change in policy on earth and with their own allowances, that won't change.

We're not given the answers to the tests, except for some getting strong pushes/nudges to seek. Like NDE's, even some regressions, such as Dolores Cannon's works and what she writes about, which I highly recommend, Experiences are glimpses under the veil of life.

All we can do is tell of our experiences, and share them.

Many have them, some have different kinds, ie, astral, or lucid dreaming.

People are meant to bring out the clues and experiences and shards, to piece together.

Soul archealogy.

When a person is too rooted in the physical, and doesn't seek, they don't find either. However, that is still not a given. I believe people's Higher Self's have a great sense of humor and just wait patiently for some to fall headlong into their own life purpose.

But, what is terribly wrong is the leaders and military knowing full well and LYING, even murdering people to keep humanity like mushrooms, dumbed down and fed BS, for tptb's elitist control games.

That is unbelievable to me!

There shouldn't be such a mystery, so many who have to share experiences that aren't believed.

For example, in our family, there have been many who saw and witnessed crafts, saw and witnessed choppers chasing them (my son called me out for this) and even TR3B, triangles scouting out back when I reported in house contact.

Even the family members that don't recall the abductions/experiences, had them, because I recall them being there, and my son has had missing time and reported as well.

This is something that should, in a world with normal protocols, be examined, they should use methods from hypnosis/regression and medical scans to gather the pieces of evidence and no one would be in the dark. I'm sure not paying hundreds of dollars per person for regression.

In this world, you couldn't even trust the regressionist, they're probably a black op, unless you find a really low key grass roots one and most of them only want to help you quit smoking.

So its not just answers to the exams not being given, because in reality ETs do want us to wake up.

Our very consciousness in accepting official lies/stories is on the line and being tested too!

We are supposed to demand disclosure and wake up, stop accepting corruption.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Also, if you were in the situation, the idea of physical, being able to touch them. When you're getting a physical exam, the covers are moving, things are clamped on your fingers, they raise your frequency by putting something on your head, it almost feels like headphones slipped on, but who knows what it really is, its not slipped over your ears, but just in front of them, where there is some kind of spot that vibrates, and a full exam, gynelogical, indents on your mattress, that is the invisible doctor, but her guard appears. You may not be permitted to reach out and grab their arm, but they are touching you. And you don't miss it.

That is the kind of stuff they can do in your home. If you wake up during medical on a craft, where they're not in self protection mode, like here on earth, some have reported hitting them in an effort to get away. Doesnt work though so I don't recommend being violent in any way. Since they can take control of the situation no matter what, being the best person you can be, not letting situations change you, changes their treatment of you enormously, if you've had bad experiences.
edit on 21-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I consider the best tried and true method of contacting them to be a bit a process. One could just rush in but its not safe. Literally!

Frequency, and pure of heart comes to mind. Working on the karma issues, your relationships with others, and having a lot of love and postivity, faith in something, be it Christ, Higher Source, Higher Self, faith in Goodness and Love above us, protecting, is good. Et is spiritual too! And more spiritually aware than we are! Though some are more our density and less answers, some of those are more scientific.

If you have Love, not fear, and care about others, and the world, and would never harm, have gratitude even for the mysteries, the inspiration, the wonders of the universe, and for the work of Family/Guides and those striving to help us, then all you have to do, is close your eyes (and you don't even have to do that, this is just trying to encourage a good meditative, zen like mind response) and request.

Request positive contact before sleep and in meditation. But its not safe IMO. So seek to raise your frequency, to start doing the work you really came to do, hold peace, work through karma with family and friends, even those who have hurt you, and be the best person you can.

Better yet, seek Higher Self contact, that is the Motherlode!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
Overall, seeking contact with aliens and/or dimensional beings via the power of the mind is not a wise decision imo (I stopped trying after that 2nd time but unfortunately the doorway is now permanently open and I get odd occurrences weekly). That's just advice. We naturally evolved to NOT interact with these beings on purpose. Think about that. If aliens want to make themselves known to us on our level then that's fine.... To open your mind up and throw it into unknown territory however, with super beings all around who have unknown intent and ability, is highly dangerous.

Fear is subjective. When you come across something more powerful than you, its natural to feel fear, but that doesn't necessarily mean that the entity that you encounter is "evil". I thought what I saw had to be a "demon", but after I thought about it more and more, I realized that I didn't have to be scared. After all, it was what I wanted.

I guess depending on what you run into, it could either be dangerous or enlightening. There is that risk, but its one that I personally believe is worth it.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by CaptainNemo
Well, what's the "tried and true method"? You didn't say what it is.

1. Desire it.
2. Be open to it.
3. Don't be afraid.
4. Allow them to show themselves to you.

This is how I did it.

Well, I didn't desire it but, I didn't have a choice when I was 4 years either; a memory that haunts me to this day. I still don't just because I don't know their motives/intentions.

what exactly did you learn from this experience?

I actually had two experiences. One with the scary alien and another with a more benevolent goddess. The female entity was beautiful beyond what our human bodies are capable of seeing and feeling under normal circumstances. I really can't accurately convey the nature of her except to say that without a doubt, she was beyond everything we know.

From the scary alien, I learned that all things deserve respect and that all creatures are acceptable and should be respected and accepted. From the angelic being, I learned that beauty is in the eye of the beholder so we should make an effort every day to see the beauty of all things because we are the ones who get to say how glorious this place is and there's no limit to how glorious we can see it as.

I really can't tell you what all else I've learned because I learned a lot.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
So this was in your mind. You described how badly you wanted this experience and how deeply you already believed - your "faith" was huge in the existence of these things. Should this not set off alarm bells in you? You have described it as a religious experience.

I don't want to give my experience the label "religious". I experienced something that you might could call "demon" and "angel", but it was certainly not "religious". They weren't Christian entities and Non-Chrisitan entities. I'm absolutely certain they don't subscribe to that dogma. I would rather label them as "spiritual", but even that word doesn't do them justice nor describe them at all. Its safest to just say that they are beyond us and beyond the physical universe.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller

Hi Smith,
Very interesting experience and thank you for sharing.

It's true that it's not that difficult to contact the watchers(as you call them),but the catch is that they get to choose if the will answer.I don't know how they pick the people,but although there are many people that really want contact,they don't get it.

They have to know you are ready for them. It's all a matter of us being ready.

Anyway i have come to understand that we can't see their true form,but they appear according to what each person has in mind as an image of aliens.

What I've come to believe is that there is a spiritual type of light that everything is made up of and there are "light beings" who are more fully resonant with this light. When the light is seen, it can be interpreted by us however we choose, and the way we choose to see it determines what we will see. So really, all I think I encountered was the light, and my mind interpreted the light as the beings. The beings were probably subjective, but the light is objectively true.

Have you managed to establish contact with him again?From what i understood he didn't say anything.Maybe next time he will be more chatty.

Up until now, I've been too scared. But as of yesterday, I have been trying to interact with some higher being.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Can I touch you

In my philosophy, the physical, observable universe is of mind. I believe all is consciousness. Everything is a mind game.

Subjective minds come from an objective universe. That should tell you something.

What I experienced may have been only in my mind, but that doesn't make it false. There could have been someone else in the room who didn't see it, but that doesn't make it false. The fact is, I experienced it. It happened to me. Now, you can subscribe to the political attitude of "hallucinations are for crazys", but I'm not crazy, and what I experienced was definitely real. It was more real than what you call real.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join