It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's a good topic to talk about with Jehova Witnesses going door to door?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by nolordbutme

And when they refuse consent for a child to have a life saving transfussion?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeaTurtle

It is also written not to make covenants with unbelievers.

Since I would expect that you consider most everyone else non-believers how in the world do you function in society? Are you living in a tent somewhere?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
O yes, Christmas and Easter are pagan to the core and have Nothing whatsover to do with the Jewish Messiah Yeshua who said If you love Him keep My commamdments, Do this - Keep Passover - In Remembrance of Me

what do i do when a JW comes to my door...

I tell Him about YESHUA, the Jewish Messiah who will consume those eating swine's flesh when He judges the world by fire, when the slain of YHWH will be many....His people perish for lack of knowledge

So basically i tell them the same thing i tell evangelical christians who love to eat ham on easter

YESHUA hu YHWH from Genesis - Revelation > the same yesterday, today and forever

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

awesome answer. LOL

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

They like to talk about Abraham alot, to the point they just about put him above Jesus, so talk to them about Jesus. I had a JW woman knock on my door and ask my if i knew Abraham and asked me if i thought we could learn anything from him. I told her i could learn more from the Messiah Yeshua and she scurried away from me about as fast as her elderly legs could carry her. Never understood why either, perhaps it could be that JW's believe Michael is the savior and not Jesus.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SeedofAbraham

I tell Him about YESHUA, the Jewish Messiah who will consume those eating swine's flesh when He judges the world by fire, when the slain of YHWH will be many....His people perish for lack of knowledge

The only thing that is not permitted by the Holy Spirit is the consumption of blood, strangled things, and food or drink offered to idols (or having anything to do with idols period) and sexual immorality per the Council of Jerusalem as presided over by his Apostles. Anything that is prayed over and given thanks for is to be recieved save those things, and this comes from the book of Acts. You are a Judaiser.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join