It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Panic in the streets?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The link?
Please post the link.

It doesn't matter because I am running no where.

Let the nuclear misscles be lauched, bring on the EMP.

Hurricanes, tornados and 35 foot waves come on.

May as well have a few major earthquakes that splits the USA.

And lest I forget, I'll be outside watching the skys to see the alien space ships stop the falling space real estate that is supposed to one day hit us.

I've had my bag packed to escape for so many years that I have lost interest and have decieded to stay home and watch the show.

If I can't feel safe in my home there is no where else I want to go.

What will be will be.

It won't matter a whole lot after a few sips from the mason jar.

When/if I wake up and there is anything left I'll find others and just start over again.

Sweet dreams.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Photo or it never happened

3rd line before the 2nd line and its obviously after the 1st line.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
20 years from now they will refer to this 'event' as the "PEYTON MANNING EXODUS"

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by koder

Just take the picture, upload it, then drive to the woods, crush it, and drive back home. Easy peasy... They'll never find you.

edit on 17-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)
Isnt it interesting that the person who wont have a cell phone because they are afraid of being tracked is the same person who, up to this moment, is the only one of us here that is experiencing what he is experiencing??

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins

Im workin on it man. Not everyone has spare cameras by the box layin around ya know =P

EDIT: Traffic seems to have slowed to almost nothing. And I hear a LOT of sirens. (i will say that I hear sirens alot tho, so that could mean anything. Dont fearmonger.) Ill post back in a second if conditions change again..
edit on 17-3-2012 by koder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
No cell, no camera and a band of urban gypsy's hanging out at your local gas station.
Please just calm down, I think its nothing to worry about.
Your safe.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Well...it could be Spring Break? Half the people I know are traveling this weekend...either going camping or going south to the beach...all of southern illinois is on spring break right now..we have a fairly large campus SIUC.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by koder

D.A.R.E. might be in your area, I heard they became a govenmental branch as well. Patrolling ghettos in vans blaring Jersey Shore on loudspeakers. Run to the hills! Xenongod

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100
Well...it could be Spring Break? Half the people I know are traveling this weekend...either going camping or going south to the beach...all of southern illinois is on spring break right now..we have a fairly large campus SIUC.

Snap, thats right. That could definately explain it. Just freaky how it was dead empty streets, then for a good 90 mins nothing but cars packed with #, and now its dead again.

Now all I have to do I guess, assuming spring break explains the above is find out whats with all the sirens =P

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
This is a wind up, a prank posting.

His wife goes out, and takes the camera. Riight!

A reaching OP designed to hook.

Unmarried. 18-19 years old.
Am I right?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by koder

You know, it could be a propane leak. They evacuated everyone where I lived when the place went up. I wouldn't fret. I don't think it's a zombie Apocalypse, an outbreak or even an Alien invasion, nor a government invasion. Who knows, maybe their making a movie and paid people to scatter for the next Apocalypse movie. You never know.
edit on 17-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by koder

If your that worried about your location, Trust me, those that need to know where you are found you already...

BTW, Nice shirt man......Watching you!

There is probably some new gadget being sold, and people are camping in some long line to be among the first 100 to buy it

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by koder

Originally posted by cerebralassassins

Im workin on it man. Not everyone has spare cameras by the box layin around ya know =P

No problem, just take your time.

I just too a look..seems things are normal at this hour but if you could give me geo location, i could move a satellite for a birds eye view just for fun.

edit on 17-3-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
This is a wind up, a prank posting.

His wife goes out, and takes the camera. Riight!

A reaching OP designed to hook.

Unmarried. 18-19 years old.
Am I right?

No, tho I can see how the circumstances are convenient. I did not post a conspiracy. I asked a question in my post to get feedback. There was no fearmongering or deceit in my posts in any way. -_-

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Maybe..... Maybe you imagined it..

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
Maybe..... Maybe you imagined it..

Maybe not. >.< I know what I see. =P

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
nice boredom post. it was interesting to read it all but, kinda a waste of time. Some people fall for this kind of post and some can see right through it. How convenient that your wife left right as it was happening and she left with the camera no doubt and you don't use a cell phone nor have a spare camera laying around. Now, the streets are dead again and the drama is over. Guess you got what you came here for a little trollolol.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mustangill
nice boredom post. it was interesting to read it all but, kinda a waste of time. Some people fall for this kind of post and some can see right through it. How convenient that your wife left right as it was happening and she left with the camera no doubt and you don't use a cell phone nor have a spare camera laying around. Now, the streets are dead again and the drama is over. Guess you got what you came here for a little trollolol.

No, my wife was out when it started, and has not come home yet. She didnt leave when it happened. I guess I should get used to the badgering being this IS a conspiracy site. I will remember to refrain from ASKING A QUESTION from now on so as not to disturb the hive. And yes, she usually has the damn camera in her van. Not much I can do about that.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
He is a new member, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he may or may not be making this up. Hopefully his wife can clarify a few things. Surprised he hasn't called her yet.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Neopan100 hit the nail on the head. It's Spring Break.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join