It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Panic in the streets?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Mods, forgive me if this is in the wrong place, and move it where you feel it needs to be, but I have a question for all you guys.

I realize it is Saturday here in the US, but...I just looked outside, and TONS of vehicles are packed with a LOT of stuff (more than just camping) and filling tanks up to leave...

I checked the news and saw no mention of imminent doom, but this isnt a FEW weekend campers or movers, Im talkin 4 outa 10 being loaded down with #. Is anyone else in a fairly large city seeing this as well? Did i miss the memo?

Whats going on?

(I am in the northeast area)

edit on 19/3/2012 by kosmicjack because: fixed empty OP

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
duplicate
edit on 19/3/2012 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by koder

Im interested but I can't go anywhere or see anything.

Their is nothing posted!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
There is no link??

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Koder...maybe due to your newness, your link isn't there. Neither is the text in your text box.
I would love to see this link! Please try again!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by koder

Doooooddddd... you gotta add a linky-link!!! I need some kinda link to click so I can panic-pack!!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Im just a bad poster, and did it wrong. There is no link. The source is me and my front window to a major road in the city. Sorry if there was any confusion. And it is still happening as we speak..

edit on 17-3-2012 by koder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by koder
Im just a bad poster, and did it wrong. There is no link. The source is me and my front window to a major artery in the city. Sorry if there was any confusion. And it is still happening as we speak..

Any way you can take some pics of this happening and put them up on here?

edit on 17-3-2012 by ucantcme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Uhm, I can try. Lemme see if my wife took the camera or not.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Does this mean I have to stop watching Die Hard Day on AMC? John Mclain is so badass!

Yippee ki yay mutha.......

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
She took teh damn camera. I hope shell be back within an hour, traffic permitting. Will attempt to do so when I can.

Is anyone else seeing people apparently heading for the hills? Or anything odd going on at all? Confirmation from more than just my city would be hugely useful to determining if this is just a local occurence or more widespread.

I wonder if it has anything to do with that Executive Order that hit the news yesterday or today....

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by koder

Mkay, so where are you at the moment, geographically? I don't live anywhere a 'city' of any kind. I live outside of a town of less than three thousand people, so there is no way I can tell if there is a mass exodus going on .

Maybe some other ATS'ers from large cities will chime in and help you out here.......

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Was there some kind of St. Patrick's day activities around your area? The weather out in my area was fantastic most of the day (starting heavy rain after the sun went down though). People were out everywhere because it was just so dang nice. I bet folks were going to the lake and to cook out for parties.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by koder

Uh: There are quite a few cities in America and throughout the world. Would it be possible for us to know about what city you are in?

link   
Where in the North East are you?

link   
geographically? im in the middle of a 100k pop city in the rust belt, under the great lakes.

link   
reply to post by koder

Why in the world did your wife venture out into all that mass exodus-y type traffic? Sounds like a not-very-good place to be right now.

ETA: Is she gonna ask any of the folks filling up their tanks WTH is going on while she's out?
edit on 3/17/12 by jennybee35 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by koder

Would help if we knew where you lived. My neighbors moved in, but I haven't seen them for 2 days. Maybe because it's the weekend. Everyone else still here is acting normal. Not rushing to get into their cars.

Hmm, now you have me interested.

Maybe a nuclear plant went awry?
edit on 17-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by koder

Every garage in my hood looks packed with stuff too. It's because people are moving in with each other to save money. But keeping ready to split when it doesn't work out. This is America after all . We are supposed to live on our own, not together. Right? Just my take .
When the balloon goes up you will know it. All those packed vehicles will be clogging the roads leading out of town.

link   
No, I have seen no St. Patricks Day Festivities here. The ghetto has no use for green colors and beer from anything not in an aluminum can. =P

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join