It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Panic in the streets?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Half of my city- Kansas City MO- is drunk from our St. Pat's day parade and the other half has been fighting at the MO caucus.
So between the possible DUI and road rage...if you see us on the road -move outta the way!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I just checked on the nuclear option...all plants working as intended. or so they say.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by koder

Is the wifey gonna ask any of the folks filling up their tanks WTH is going on?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by koder
She took teh damn camera. .

You could use your telephone to take pictures, you know.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Screw it. If it helps, Im in indiana. That should be sufficient

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

That would infer im willing to carry around a human tracking device 24/7. No thanks. No cell phones here.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by koder

nothing out of the ordinary here in Cocoa Beach Fla. Beach people, Harleys from Bike week, St Paddy stuff going on. no long gas lines or panic.
The Coast Guard was flying up and down the beach I assume looking for a lost swimmer. That happens a few times a year.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Im asking around on facebook to see if anyone else has seen this behavior anywhere. If you can and are willing, a few folks doing the same would greatly speed this up XD

EDIT: Im gonna go see if a couple neighbors know whats up. And pack..just in case.
edit on 17-3-2012 by koder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by koder

very peculiar, only problem is you were so vague with information its kind of hard to help out. As someone stated it is st pattys day so could be partying... or tornado..
edit on 17-3-2012 by Thisbseth because: (no reason given)

link   
Well, were there any NCAA games in your area today? Not that I'm personally into it, but this is bracket time.

link   
reply to post by koder

Just take the picture, upload it, then drive to the woods, crush it, and drive back home. Easy peasy... They'll never find you.

edit on 17-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by koder
Screw it. If it helps, Im in indiana. That should be sufficient

Dude, if you are going to bring stuff to ATS expect to be scrutinized to death. Nothing personal, this is ATS after all. Water off a ducks back, hmmmmkay?

link   
reply to post by koder

This was just on the ticker:

Five teenagers wounded in downtown canal shooting
Posted: Mar 17, 2012 10:15 PM EDT
Updated: Mar 17, 2012 11:10 PM EDT
www.wthr.com...

INDIANAPOLIS -
Five teenagers have been shot along the downtown canal.

The shooting happened around 10 p.m. Saturday. All five victims, including at least one female, have been transported to Wishard Hospital. At least some of the victims are reportedly in critical condition.

At least one victim was found near the Indianapolis Historical Society along the canal. Victims were found on both sides of the canal.

Witnesses said several people ran through the Indianapolis Historical Society parking lot into Military Park.

Several .40 caliber shells were found on a sidewalk near the canal.

If you're in Indianapolis, then this might be what's going on. If not...

Then it could very well be the beginning of The Global Zombie Apocalypse

link   
reply to post by koder

Well yeah, it helps to know that, thanks. I have a brother-in-law that lives in Topeka. I may log onto FB and see if they are posting anything going on their way.

And don't worry about posting what state you live in. I have always freely stated on ATS that I live in NE Louisiana and no one has searched me out and stalked or otherwise diddled me in any way!! (unless I asked to be diddled, that is)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Well, Im not sure how much more descriptive I can be, but ill try. My house is within visual of both a main street and a gas station. The gas station is packed, and most of the cars are loaded to the hilt with stuff....like...boxes n suitcases n #. Way too many cars loaded with luggage.

There are no festivities anywhere in my city tonight. No st patty day, no ball games, nothin.

More concerned about my wife than anything atm tho.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Since it's the .40 calibers, I guess we can blame it on DHS.
Didn't they just buy or make a contract for 400 million of those puppies. Yep, Zombie Apocalypse must started already.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Im not upset at all man, just paranoid i guess. Anyone wanting to find me for being either some sort of "domestic terrorist" or someone from here can. They wont make it 2 inches past the door. =P

As for Indy, no, not even close to there.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I have relatives in Indiana, I'll give them call and see what's up.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join