It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw Something strange lastnight...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Well this thread sucks, last time i waste my time posting my sightings.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

Ask your friend or neighbor if the beam and red light looked anything like this?

Thanks

edit on 27-4-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Thank you Op for this post. It's difficult to find anything worthwhile sometimes.
This is in Minnesota right - it woudl be good to know which town/city, I wonder if any other ATS members saw anything.

From what you say it was at low altitude, not a firework (no sound) and not a lantern (cone of light shining to the ground). How fast was it traveling? Obviously there are those who would think this is a helicopter - especially as police helicopters sometimes use a beam for surveillance. If it was at a good distance it could be a helicopter and the sound might not be apparent, but if it was close then you'd expect to hear it.

All the best.
askbaby

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by askbaby

Thank you Op for this post. It's difficult to find anything worthwhile sometimes.
This is in Minnesota right - it woudl be good to know which town/city, I wonder if any other ATS members saw anything.

From what you say it was at low altitude, not a firework (no sound) and not a lantern (cone of light shining to the ground). How fast was it traveling? Obviously there are those who would think this is a helicopter - especially as police helicopters sometimes use a beam for surveillance. If it was at a good distance it could be a helicopter and the sound might not be apparent, but if it was close then you'd expect to hear it.

All the best.
askbaby

It wasn't going to fast and it wasn't that far so no helicopter i have never seen one with a red beam though, and i had people in the next city over who saw the same thing, they said it was huge probably about the length of a football field. also about a week ago found out my mom saw the same thing and she used to think i was crazy when i told her about these things, well she believes me now.

P.S. Thanks for trying to help me revive this dead horse, i appreciate it very much.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Sorry for the delay. I read this thread and the Examiner / Mufon link on page 1.

Sounds like people are witnessing something in your neck of the woods. I am looking for certain tell tale signs in witness testimony that helps to decide what it could have been. There are no pictures or video to look at, so any analysis has to be based on heresy.

I think everyone saw something. I think it could have been manmade. Not one report indicated that it flew any faster than say, a blimp. Not one report included sudden acceleration, zig zag, or disappearing and reappearing. Nobody reported noise, but blimps also can idle or switch off their motors and drift too. Newer blimps come equipped with night time flight capability with low level terrain avoidance and GPS to find their way. They also come equipped with newer displays on their side, lights and lasers. People reported a single red light below the really big silent drifting unknown. I know this is not what you are hoping to hear, but it's the only thing I can come up with (other than an unknown).

b limps flying at night

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

Sorry for the delay. I read this thread and the Examiner / Mufon link on page 1.

Sounds like people are witnessing something in your neck of the woods. I am looking for certain tell tale signs in witness testimony that helps to decide what it could have been. There are no pictures or video to look at, so any analysis has to be based on heresy.

I think everyone saw something. I think it could have been manmade. Not one report indicated that it flew any faster than say, a blimp. Not one report included sudden acceleration, zig zag, or disappearing and reappearing. Nobody reported noise, but blimps also can idle or switch off their motors and drift too. Newer blimps come equipped with night time flight capability with low level terrain avoidance and GPS to find their way. They also come equipped with newer displays on their side, lights and lasers. People reported a single red light below the really big silent drifting unknown. I know this is not what you are hoping to hear, but it's the only thing I can come up with (other than an unknown).

b limps flying at night

it may be not what i want to hear, but i gotta face it.
it may just be that because there is a small airport about 15-20min away and they park a re/max blimp there. The only thing that makes it hard for me to believe that, is the size of the red light, it was huge. it wasnt like i could see a light hanging from it, its like the whole thing was a giant red light and the cone light came out of the bottom of it. I also have seen the blimp fly around at night and it didnt look anything like this. it has a scrolling billboard on it.The light was so big that it would have been about the size of the whole blimp, like a bright red light was inside the blimp lighting the whole thing up. It didnt even look a little bit like that pic.
edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

The light was so big that it would have been about the size of the whole blimp, like a bright red light was inside the blimp lighting the whole thing up. It didnt even look a little bit like that pic.

Thats just one pic showing the red light underneath. The link has videos like you describe of other blimps that change light from within and stuff. Heres a RC one.

Of course these aren't it. There are so many blimp types now. Too bad there are not pics. Even one would be so revealing. I hate these new blimps. They are causing a lot of people round the world to think they are seeing something. It just adds to the overall din of noise about unknowns. I hope you see it again. The "Belgium Wave" had a craft with one red light below it that shined down and even came off the craft and flew separately. That was reported as a triangle or wedge type thingy. This one in Mufon says it was huge and round. IDK.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Yeah i wish i would have had my phone on my, it would have showed up really good. its really hard to describe this thing though, i know i say it was like a red light inside of it, but it was like it was just a red light in the sky that was about the size of a blimp. it wasnt diffused light at all.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join