It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X/Nibiru Visible from Antartica? (VIDEO)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Did a search on this but couldn't find this video.

So I can't decide if this is real or not, what do you guys think? It can't be real, a freakin planet that close and no one knows? No weather changes or any other earthly happenings?

I calls fake...If this has been posted already then disregard, and carry on with your earthly little lives.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Without watching I call fake.

Nibiru is fake there for logic would dictate...

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Looks to me like it's an atmospheric magnification of the moon (if the video is in fact real, which it probably isn't). There is no way a planet would be that close and not causing utter destruction to our planet.

Kepler's Law.

~Namaste
edit on 17-3-2012 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ThisToiletEarth

Unless it's miss named... There are objects in space ya know

That Video looks VERY fake.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I think it was debunked months ago. Pretty realistic looking though.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Could not be the Moon as the Moon does not have a gigantic crater like on the object in the film

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by imawlinn
I think it was debunked months ago. Pretty realistic looking though.

Thank God for that
Still time to build a bunker

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Looks real but it is not.
Ever heard of something being too good to be true?
Well this is a clear example of that.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by WatcherMan

So a rather large planet that close to us and not one of the thousands of amature star gazers noticed,mmmmmmmm anyone else smell that fish?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Pretty interesting looking. I'm saying fake....Why is there no other video of it when it came out from behind the clouds ?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by marvinthemartian

So a rather large planet that close to us and not one of the thousands of amature star gazers noticed,mmmmmmmm anyone else smell that fish?

There are thousands of amateur star gazers in antarctica? Please, tell me more..

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
100% fake. If this was real out tides would be severely out of whack, cant hide that.

+16 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible

There are thousands of amateur star gazers in antarctica? Please, tell me more..

Planets and other celestial bodies are only visible from Antarctica? Please, tell me more...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
That's really freaked me a bit, I took a pic couple days ago of an unusual bright orange cloud in the sky just because I'm an artist and it's good for studying clouds to paint. Anyway out of 5 pics I took two were just plain blank and I couldn't understand that at all - looking via the screen on camera, I could clearly see the cloud in view.

Anyway after taking a second look - one of the blank pics has a faint globe in it and this is looking South from New Zealand. That's really spooked me.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible

Planets and other celestial bodies are only visible from Antarctica? Please, tell me more...

You can start by googling astronomy perspectives from the north and south poles.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Well, if you don't think that's fake:

Go to :26, see that the edge of the "planet" kind of lines up with the edge of the base and doesn't appear to be that far above it, then when he goes back up, he has to shift to the left and probably up a lot more as if the thing moved.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
This looks allot like this fake photo as well

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Could be from "TheFakingHoaxer", lol.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
If this Niburu planet was real - It could only sneak up on us if it were in the shadow of the Earth and on a perpindiculatr to our ecliptic of our orbit around the Sun.
edit on 17-3-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Could not be the Moon as the Moon does not have a gigantic crater like on the object in the film

What!?? No craters on the moon? Are you serious??

Wiki- list of craters on the moon

The moon has MANY craters and they even have names. Feel free to click the link above and educate yourself a little bit. The craters are listed in alphabetical order, it may take you a while cause it is a VERY long list.

I dont know if the video is real or fake, I would suggest it is a fake for the simple fact that if a planet was as close to us as the object in the video, it would create chaos here on Earth weather we can see it or not. A planet that size would wreck havoc on the Earth's Gravitation and Magnetic Fields. There would be no hiding the effects.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join