It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X/Nibiru Visible from Antartica? (VIDEO)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by WatcherMan

Has anyone noticed the price of cheese is astronomical now? Bust me off a hunk of that destroyer!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

If it were that close to us trust me we would notice. Especially when the moon breaks apart sending huge chunks crashing into earth.Since im still here i feel safe in saying its a fake. ohhhhhhhh wait nope still here were ok.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Are you nuts, magnified or not, the moon doesn't look like that.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
It's probably the same jerk offs perpetrating Saturn's moon Dione as Nibiru again...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
It's probably the same jerk offs perpetrating Saturn's moon Dione as Nibiru again...

I was just about to post this...

Wow...4 pages before this was brought up...Phage posted too...I thought for sure he would have caught onto that!

thx for putting that one to bed

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
I'm going to play devil's advocate for just a few minutes.

Originally posted by Ghost375
Again, just playing devil's advocate.

Why do you keep qualifying your comments with this?

It's clear from your post history that you believe in this rogue planet, so don't be so coy.
edit on 18-3-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
There was a strange planet above San Francisco recently too.

Hmmmmmm

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21
Looks real but it is not.
Ever heard of something being too good to be true?
Well this is a clear example of that.

Well actually this would be too BAD to be true, since if a planetary body was that close to us, then I think we'd all be dead by now, from the gravitational chaos it would cause.....Otherwise I agree with you totally!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Why can't people get a life instead of creating fake videos?

I know that you did not but I find it highly annoying when people propose something in a thread title and it almost always turns out to be fake, a hoax, CGI, etc.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

It's called Adobe After Effects Photoshop....this is fake.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Wow, four pages and it's even on the most flags board...
For a second I thought this was GLP.

Come on ATS, this is getting silly now.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
12 flags.....you should be ashamed of yourselves

I am at a wits end, im losing all hope in humanity. How anyone can think this is real is beyond me

Its done the same as the Jerusalem UFO.

Its a picture, with audio added, fake camera shake. There are 2 images, 1 of the ground....notice the flags arent waving at all....yet the wind sound on the mic. And one of the planet.

They give the impression the camera is panning up to see a planet, where infact, they just move from the snow pic to the planet pic.

HOAX, and a very poor attempt.

ETA: Notice how it seems to lag when the camera shakes a lot....crappy computer couldnt render it properly lol

edit on 18-3-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
At that size?
That visible?
Hasn't crashed into us yet?
I have birds chirping outside my window for Gods sake!
You would think there would be some side effects.

This video was not even worth posting, considering all things.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by lordtyp0

Just curious.
If it's distance is not known it follows that it's size is not known.
If it's size and density are not known how can everybody be so sure about the potential gravitational effects it would be having on our oceans?
If it is much much larger than it appears but very far away and perpendicular to our ecliptic would it still be visible from New Zealand?
How about if it were much much smaller (perhaps only a few hundred miles in diameter, meaning much much closer than the moon and again perpendicular to our ecliptic would it be visible from New Zealand?
Just asking

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
A good clue this is a hoax also, "comment pending apporval" on the Youtube page, and the rating has been disabled.

Another flag....oh my days

ETA: just knocking together a quick debunk vid in...After Affects lol
Il post when done
edit on 18-3-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

Originally posted by artistpoet

Could not be the Moon as the Moon does not have a gigantic crater like on the object in the film

What!?? No craters on the moon? Are you serious??

Wiki- list of craters on the moon

The moon has MANY craters and they even have names. Feel free to click the link above and educate yourself a little bit. The craters are listed in alphabetical order, it may take you a while cause it is a VERY long list.

HE DIDNT SAY THAT IF YOU READ HIS POST PROPERLY FFS

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Puck 22

Just curious.
If it's distance is not known it follows that it's size is not known.
If it's size and density are not known how can everybody be so sure about the potential gravitational effects it would be having on our oceans?
If it is much much larger than it appears but very far away and perpendicular to our ecliptic would it still be visible from New Zealand?
How about if it were much much smaller (perhaps only a few hundred miles in diameter, meaning much much closer than the moon and again perpendicular to our ecliptic would it be visible from New Zealand?
Just asking

Rather than ask, why don't you go to the library, find a good book on astronomy, and discover the answers for yourself? This process is much more satisfying than being spoon fed by people who may not truly understand the subject matter, or, worse, are deliberately trying to sell you on a hoax.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

You are failing to understand, or choosing to ignore, the laws of physics. Think about it this way... the moon being on one side of the planet, over 200K miles away, changes the ocean's tides by several feet on the other side of the Earth. If that "planet" in the video were made of cheese, which is still mass, it would be closer than the moon to see it like it is seen in the video. The effects of a body of mass that large, cheese or rock, would have a cataclysmic effect that would destroy the entire planet in a matter of days, if not hours.

Actually this is pure BS. I have seen the moon appear bigger in the sky than this, several times. We are still here, nonetheless. And no catacysmic events. Those are assumptions not based on reality.
edit on 18-3-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
You can almost see the 3 d effect of the so called planet,nice fake

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Ok, here's my theory. Some Russian scientists claim that there are electromagnetic vortexes at the poles, which are some sort of wormholes. Maybe it is an reflection from the other side of such wormhole.
The theory of those vortexes is been shown in the video below at 2:00.

More about this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join