Planet X/Nibiru Visible from Antartica? (VIDEO)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimesUp
This looks allot like this fake photo as well

Nice find - Have you got any pics of the real Niburu

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Never said the Moon has no craters said there are non as big as the one the film
What am I the Niburu fall guy - OK I'll pretend it is real if you like so you can practice your debunking skills

edit on 17-3-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
It works...

what works???

up is down and down is up
left is right and right is left
good is evil and evil is good
white is black and black is white

truth is a lie and a lie is truth

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer

Did you know at this point they could park a starship above the whitehouse lawn...every known media outlet could broadcast it, they could give a 6 month tour and have most of you witness it with your own eyes in masses, take rides up to it, tour it by beings not like us...

After all was said and done...You would still say its Fake, Project Blue Beam holograms, and trickery.

One thing is apparently true. Mind Control does work on most of you.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

If this thing doesn't show up then its clearly your fault.

What if it bended light and therefore waves so to be undetected?
What if the poles are the only place that this cloaking field is warped?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimesUp

If this thing doesn't show up then its clearly your fault.

What if it bended light and therefore waves so to be undetected?
What if the poles are the only place that this cloaking field is warped?

Yes or it could be a new breed of planet - A Quantum planet that blipped in and out of reality - well our reality.
PS It will be here at by Sunday morning according to my calculations.
Have a good day

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

Never said the Moon has no craters said there are non as big as the one the film
What am I the Niburu fall guy - OK I'll pretend it is real if you like so you can practice your debunking skills

Wow this is the first time I have ever been called a "debunker". It is interesting how that happens just because you have a differing opinion.

My question to you is.. how big is that crater in the video?

Fact is- you don't know. You can't go up there and measure it. So how can you be 100% factually positive that the moon does not have a crater that size?

You can lay all the claims you want around the crater in that video... but the one thing you can not debunk is the science which says that is an object that large was in our Solar System it would have profound effects right here on Earth which is something we are not seeing.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by WatcherMan

So I can't decide if this is real or not, what do you guys think? It can't be real, a freakin planet that close and no one knows? No weather changes or any other earthly happenings?

I calls fake...If this has been posted already then disregard, and carry on with your earthly little lives.

If you think it's fake, why did you post it? You are correct; if it were that large and close, there would be enormous tidal forces and it would be visible from all over the Southern Hemisphere. The YouTube user who posted this video is still flogging the dead Elenin horse. This thread should be moved directly to [HOAX].

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I measured the size of the crater in relation to the circumference of the circle

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

So if I could not composite a large planet in to a video, then perhaps adding a large crater to the moon may be possible?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by marvinthemartian

So a rather large planet that close to us and not one of the thousands of amature star gazers noticed,mmmmmmmm anyone else smell that fish?

There are thousands of amateur star gazers in antarctica? Please, tell me more..

Planets and other celestial bodies are only visible from Antarctica? Please, tell me more...

You can start by googling astronomy perspectives from the north and south poles.

You can start by googling the visibility and effects a planet would have if it were visible with the naked eye, from anywhere on Earth...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

You'll be sorry of your skepticism when it arrives over your house on Sunday morning and thousands of little aliens jump up out of the big crater and demand breakfast

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThoughtIsMadness

So if I could not composite a large planet in to a video, then perhaps adding a large crater to the moon may be possible?

Yes I had not thought of that

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
If it were visible in Antarctica, at that size it would also be visible from South America and Australia.

Fake.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
looks pretty real to me folks...

how does science know what a planet in close proximity to ours would do..?
What if Nibiru is hollow.. what if planet x is made of cheese.. would it still have an influence on the earth.. or just the mice and rat population?

Also how do you know if you would be able to see it from anywhere other than the Antarctic?
Have you been there? Where i live i hardly see any stars in the sky yet there are billions out there..

Not everything can be explained..

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Oxygenation

Where i live i hardly see any stars in the sky yet there are billions out there..

I take it you live either in a large city or close to a city that the lights seem to block out the stars, because if you do that explains why you can't see the stars. Now get away from the city lights and you can see the stars.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I actually laughed out loud for real on this!

Hahahah! What gets me is that people actually think this might be real. Pure genius.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

You'll be sorry of your skepticism when it arrives over your house on Sunday morning and thousands of little aliens jump up out of the big crater and demand breakfast

I am sorry, are you suggesting that Nibiru is a planet that will fly by earth causing chaos and destruction, AND it is full of Aliens hiding inside the crater who will jump out as it passes by?

Let me ask you this....

If the Earth and it's inhabitants are destroyed by this fly by, exactly where will the Aliens land and who are they going to ask for breakfast?

You can't be serious. Aliens playing peekaboo and you really have to wonder why I would be skeptical of your claims?
edit on 17-3-2012 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
are you nibiru people still grasping at straws? wasnt this # supposed to kill us like last year?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oxygenation
looks pretty real to me folks...

how does science know what a planet in close proximity to ours would do..?
What if Nibiru is hollow.. what if planet x is made of cheese.. would it still have an influence on the earth.. or just the mice and rat population?

Also how do you know if you would be able to see it from anywhere other than the Antarctic?
Have you been there? Where i live i hardly see any stars in the sky yet there are billions out there..

Not everything can be explained..

You are failing to understand, or choosing to ignore, the laws of physics.

Think about it this way... the moon being on one side of the planet, over 200K miles away, changes the ocean's tides by several feet on the other side of the Earth. If that "planet" in the video were made of cheese, which is still mass, it would be closer than the moon to see it like it is seen in the video. The effects of a body of mass that large, cheese or rock, would have a cataclysmic effect that would destroy the entire planet in a matter of days, if not hours.

While I admire your open-mindedness, I would suggest you try to stay grounded. Being too open-minded allows your brains to fall out. Not everything can be explained, true, but the current laws of physics and Kepler's Law regarding planetary bodies can explain this situation rather easily and has been studied by countless scientists for centuries.

Let's not forget... while velocity is based on frame of reference, the Earth is moving around the Sun at 30K mph, the solar system (as far as we know) is moving around the Milky Way at around 450K mph, and the Milky Way is moving through space at (it's believed) around 1.2M mph. Think about that when considering what it would take for a PLANET to just "show up".

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

There are thousands of amateur star gazers in antarctica? Please, tell me more..

Why do you think it could only be seen by someone in Antarctica?

Please tell us all more....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join