It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caucus in St. Charles County, Missouri turns ugly

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Ron Paul supporters...I don't know what to tell you...the GOP doesn't want Ron Paul and they don't care if they keep you either.

You can't say that many have been trying to tell you this for the past 6 months...but you all thought you could just take over the Republican party and turn it into a Libertarian party.

Ron Paul has support, no on denies that...but he made a mistake by trying to win a party nomination in a party that doesn't hold his beliefs.

Ron Paul is a third party candidate...he always has been...he always will be. But as Ron Paul himself and many of his supporters have said...his goal is to get his message out just as much as it is to actually win the nomination.

I still think Ron Paul will run as a third party candidate.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

I agree that Romney is their buddy. He's just like them...but...lacks charisma. And, that's what makes him just like McCain & Dole (and the first Pres. Bush). The second Pres. Bush carried himself in a manner that was reminiscent of Ronal Reagan...and that was his 'charisma', if you will.
Neither Romney or Santorum have such charisma.
Ron Paul's charisma is "honesty" (imo). He doesn't have to refer to cue cards, or notes on his palm...or recite a memorized response when asked about...anything.
When you say that Santorum is too religious - I agree.
My point was not that the GOP likes Santorum more than Romney... In fact, I believe precisely the opposite.
But - if by some unbelievable series of circumstances, Romney were to win the November election...it is highly unlikely that he could get a re-election in 2016. And, they would rather wait four more...to get one of theirs in, with a greater chance of 8 years in office.
Nevertheless - there's no reason to think that my take on this is any more accurate or wise than yours.
I am frustrated by what is happening in this election process...and wondering what (if anything) I can do, to make a difference.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Just a quick question here: If the worlds mightiest military couldn't disarm a tiny country in the middle of a desert, what in the world could disarm the USA?

I'm just curious because I hear this sentiment all the time, and I am at a loss to understand the thinking behind it.

Logistically speaking -- there is no army in the world capable of disarming a country the size of the USA. So why do people keep insinuating that such a thing is on the table?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Ron Paul supporters...I don't know what to tell you...the GOP doesn't want Ron Paul and they don't care if they keep you either.

You can't say that many have been trying to tell you this for the past 6 months...but you all thought you could just take over the Republican party and turn it into a Libertarian party.

Ron Paul has support, no on denies that...but he made a mistake by trying to win a party nomination in a party that doesn't hold his beliefs.

Ron Paul is a third party candidate...he always has been...he always will be. But as Ron Paul himself and many of his supporters have said...his goal is to get his message out just as much as it is to actually win the nomination.

I hate politics. Think no-one should be allowed to serve in political office for more than one term...and that it should be a lottery system that selects/elects, rather than "voters' choice".

I don't know that I, or anyone I am acquainted with (who supports Ron Paul) expected to waltz in, and take over the Republican Party.
I am certain that many of Dr. Paul's proposed schemes would be painful to an awful lot of regular people (many of whom are government employees)...but also know that the only means of correcting our course, would require severe acts and measures.
And, truthfully - I am not surprised at how the GOP (& MSM) is handling his campaign for the presidency --- EXCEPT --- I didn't expect that they would be this obvious about it...and continue to "get away with it".
Perhaps Dr. Paul's intent was, primarily, to "get the message out".
If that is the case -- I will say that I was deluded.
"The message" has been getting out for decades...and hasn't slowed the decay one bit.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Let's try to keep the Topic somewhat focused , please.

TIA

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Jbird

Okay -
Some jump in with the mainstream line of - "They were told 'no recording devices' - If they wouldn't abide by the rules...they got what they deserved.".
But - they fail/refuse to recognize that "the rules" is actually a part of the issue...as - the "proposed rules" were to be presented to the participants...and voted on...and..."the rule" about 'no recording devices' was contested with some heat.
I know nothing of "Robert's Rules of Order", so I can't jump to the conclusion that the Chairman had no right to disregard the contest...but...it does seem highly suspect.

And to one comment - 'You can't go into a courthouse with a recording device...without being thrown out or arrested'... This is (may be) accurate in some places...but is certainly NOT across the board, as most of my work is in courthouses, and of all of them that I have to visit, only a handful have such rules.

edit on 3/18/2012 by WanDash because: left off the "t" in "got".

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Yes, I understand what your saying....

BUT

How does solve the larger problem being presented within the caucuses?

If Ron Paul runs third party, then what's to say that this (ie elite choosing all mentality) will not continue into a national election? Granted, it's a different ball game, but you must know that election fraud within the last decade has been on the rise, right? In both parties? In the national election? Right? It happened in 2000, 2004, 2008, and is happening now.

Despite media tactics, judging from rally turn outs it would appear that there's a growing portion of the GOP that want Ron Paul in. Of course the Media will not show these stories (they don't even mention Paul anymore), nor investigate implications of fraud occurring, but if Romney is bringing in hundreds to Rallies and Paul thousands you do know that it's strange right? Oh, but "those people at the rallies are non voters and kids, or not Republicans, " is an argument I hear in defense of the Caucus results... Are those non voters/ kids/ libertarians being kicked out and arrested from the Caucuses?

If you add the online support, the rally turnouts, the election fraud occurring in all the state caucuses, and the video proof of Ron Paul supporters being thrown out and arrested despite having a majority; You may see a darker picture then just a bunch of "young" Paul supporters trying to shake a GOP boat.

Or course the GOP elite, and higher ups do not want Paul. Of course the Media, the mouthpiece for all the elite (oligarchy) doesn't want Paul. The GOP elite are really just wolves in sheep clothing, but please do not confuse them will the all GOP supporters. Granted, there are those who are basically propelled to have an opinion pitched by the media, but everyday more and more people are opening their eyes to the media control on public opinion, and (cliched) waking up.

Are they third party?

Personally, I don't understand why people think Ron Paul doesn't have Republican ideals. It is because CNN told you? Fox News tell you that? Politico? The problem is today's party does not have republican ideals, despite what they tell you. If you compare the GOP and the Democrats today, apart from a few minor rhetorical differences, is there any difference? Not really. Obama continues many of Bush's policies, and Bush continued many of Clinton's policies. The congress is the same, doesn't matter what they say during the election cycle, things continue as they have with each previous election cycle, with goals of bi-partisan action.

The TRUE implications are NO PARTY are safe from being controlled, NO ELECTION IS SAFE from tampering, the people are VOICELESS. I think, even non Ron Paul supporters such as yourself should take note. If the majority of the nation, sits ideally as more fraud occurs and now arrests because it doesn't affect your or their opinion, then what's going to happen when it impacts your opinion, your vote?

If you think that your party and voice are safe, I suggest watching an HBO documentary that was released in 2006 called Hacking Democracy. It's on Youtube and Google video. The implications presented within that video (ie computer voting fraud) were never investigated, and the company implicated was shuffled into two other computer voting companies. I must note, that the GOP is highly implicated as being complacent to said company within said video, even blocking an investigation from occurring in congress.

NOTHING WAS DONE TO CURB THE FRAUD PRESENTED IN THAT 2006 VIDEO.

If the implications presented within that film could influence a National election, why would caucuses be safe?

Do you think Ron Paul's treatment in the caucuses is an isolated incident? It's just a symptom of a larger virus that affects both parties and the whole electoral system as is.

All citizens should think, if our election processes is a sham what does that say about our government or us as a people? We may not support the same politicians, but we should all defend each others right to have a fair and open vote. Every member of ATS should be pissed at what's occurring, not just Ron Paul supporters.
edit on 18-3-2012 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

It doesn't need to come to that, if you guys cared even one iota about the process, especially after the way ron paul was disenfranchised after the 2008 process, the movement would have been taking details of every voter voting for ron paul at every caucus.
The writing was on the wall from the 2008 process, i even asked on the daily paul why, in a movement with so much grass roots support, no one was trying to ensure in even minor ways, that the peoples efforts, money, and vote were being protected.

Taking the numbers is the only way of proving exactly how many people did vote, and the total number of people going through the doors at each caucaus, at least you would have been able to tally ron paul voters against the actual numbers there.
QQ threads and reactions when the horse has already bolted when you could have collectively kept it in the stable, is, im sure, something we will be seeing a lot of now.
In fact im sure the opposition and those in the higher realms of the repug party are very happy you guys were dumb enough to trust the process.

I'm actually very gutted because the only thing that has looked legit in politics for a very long time is not going to happen, due to, fraud, and lack of care and attention.
edit on 18-3-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
reply to post by ajay59

Just a quick question here: If the worlds mightiest military couldn't disarm a tiny country in the middle of a desert, what in the world could disarm the USA?

I'm just curious because I hear this sentiment all the time, and I am at a loss to understand the thinking behind it.

Logistically speaking -- there is no army in the world capable of disarming a country the size of the USA. So why do people keep insinuating that such a thing is on the table?

Dude, I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about! If you are a shill, do not bother even tying to carry this communication any further, as I will just ignore you.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by EagleTalonZ

The cops went up to arrest the guy and everyone started yelling things like, "First Amendment Rights!", ""Defend the Constitution!", "Arrest the chairman!" The cops realized that this could get ugly so they backed off and called for reinforcements. The meeting was stopped until about a dozen or so more cops showed up.

This is a firsthand account of what has happened in St. Charles County, Missouri today. After reading this story, I am really upset. The bad part, is this isn't the only place this is happening. Georgia recently had a similar event take place. These chairmen are violating the rules.

As someone said in this thread, I have a feeling this is going to be a very dangerous summer. The media is reporting that Ron Paul supporters are to blame, but according to many people who were in attendance, Romney supporters were just as involved.

The only thing I can figure out is that maybe this Eugene character and his coharts were Santorum supporters and they saw that Romney and Paul were going to get the majority of the delegates so they decided to stir up this trouble.

Raucous GOP caucus in St. Peters is shut down

St. Peters police arrested two Paul supporters at the scene after they gave them "numerous warnings to leave the school property."

Interesting that the media is saying this because according to eye witnesses, no one was "repeatedly" warned.

We'll see how it all plays out but as of now, no delegates are being awarded in St. Charles County, Missouri.
edit on 17-3-2012 by EagleTalonZ because: (no reason given)

The questions to ask beyond all this conspiracy theory nonsense about Santorum supporters supposedly stirring things up is, "Why would a supposed libertarian like Paul want to pack up with liberal Romney?" Obviously Paul is a liberal wolf in sheep clothing who has successfully seduced sheeple who follow a cult of personality.

Eugene and his anarchist gang are Paul cultist like the rest of the Paul crowd with zombie like blank stars. The Mormon Romney supporters have the same cult stare in their eyes, and neither Romney nor Paul have the temperament to be president. Their collective supporters shouldn't even be give the right to vote due to being emotionally incompetent basing their judgments on pure emotional value, completely mesmerized as Hitler's followers. At least the Tea Party folks who support Newt and Rick have logical bases for why they support and vote for their candidate. Newt and Rick stand for well thought out and laid out true conservative concepts as representatives of those concepts. The other two.. it's all about them personally representing vague generalizations.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
This is disgusting, along with every idiot on here who thinks this has anything to do with Ron Paul or his supporters. Corruption just right in your face and you can't see it? Really?

I don't understand why people put up with this trash. Something, at some time will give.
edit on 18-3-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
For anyone who has seen the amount of people at all of the events thus far to say that Ron Paul shouldn't have won are delusional...The sheer number of supporters, when compared with the other Republican candidates, is astronomical. I personally feel that Ron Paul, if not cheated, will get the nomination. If not, I still think he can win the presidency, even if everyone had to write in his name.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

I feel he should have won Iowa and Maine. No doubt there is something going on to blacklist Ron Paul supporters. I doubt he will get the Republican nomination, they clearly do not want him. I can only hope he runs as a 3rd Party candidate. Even if he does I doubt MSM will let him participate in the debates with Mitt and Barry. Remember '96? Perot was allowed to debate with Bush and Clinton and had a lot of votes. Ron Paul has much more support than Perot ever had.

I am surprised of the Ron Paul haters on here. Clearly our electoral process is being hijacked and you guys are buying into the blame the Ron Paul camp that MSM is pushing on us. Please look at this situation with an open mind, even if you hate Dr. Paul.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by The X
reply to post by ajay59

It doesn't need to come to that, if you guys cared even one iota about the process, especially after the way ron paul was disenfranchised after the 2008 process, the movement would have been taking details of every voter voting for ron paul at every caucus.
The writing was on the wall from the 2008 process, i even asked on the daily paul why, in a movement with so much grass roots support, no one was trying to ensure in even minor ways, that the peoples efforts, money, and vote were being protected.

Taking the numbers is the only way of proving exactly how many people did vote, and the total number of people going through the doors at each caucaus, at least you would have been able to tally ron paul voters against the actual numbers there.
QQ threads and reactions when the horse has already bolted when you could have collectively kept it in the stable, is, im sure, something we will be seeing a lot of now.
In fact im sure the opposition and those in the higher realms of the repug party are very happy you guys were dumb enough to trust the process.

I'm actually very gutted because the only thing that has looked legit in politics for a very long time is not going to happen, due to, fraud, and lack of care and attention.
edit on 18-3-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)

I'm sorry, you must have me confused with somebody else as I support RP. Either that or you've taken something I've said out of context.

It is slightly naive of you to think that taking the numbers is the" real" way to do anything for Dr. Paul, that's what they did at the door to determine how many Paul supporters would be there! Where has " counting the numbers" gotten his campaign so far? Who counts the numbers? Is the counting done out in the open for all to see? The answers to these questions are the exact reason that cameras should not only be permitted, but required by all attending. Would you bet on a horse if you were not allowed to view the race to verify the outcome for yourself? If so, then I have a hot tip for you, just send me the amount that you would wager!

edit on 18-3-2012 by ajay59 because: to add

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I keep saying, not here as much as I do in my personal life or my rants on facebook, that Romney is going to do his biggest flip flop if he becomes president and pretty much tell the establishment that is backing him, to kiss it. Kinda like what JFK did. I still wouldn't support Romney based on that cuz it's just a feeling I get.I don't think he is trusted anymore by his backers or they realize that Santorum is more willing than Romney to spread their evil. Obama is out, there is no way he will get re-elected. He will either declare himself king or Santorum is going to become president.
Nothing will change it we sit around and do nothing, there is enough evidence of voter fraud for something to be said, RIGHT NOW.

Has anybody seen these documents yet? You need a google account to view them, I think.

docs.google.com...

docs.google.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

Video

edit on 18-3-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by squidboy

I am a old school Democrat who is somewhat a supporter of Mr. Paul. Actually, I'd vote for Ron before i vote for any of these clowns in either party. I've always said that the only thing worse than a Democrat is a Republican. However, Mr. Paul deserves better but will not receive respect from his own party. Doesn't surprise me though, Republicans has shown their criminal intent in a number of recent elections. They remind me of the "Brown Shirts" of Germany in their corrupt political ambitions. George,"the sequel", Bush was a benefactor of massive Voter fraud due to Florida skulduggery and other key State electronic voting machines.

By the mere fact that they refuse recording devices in their public dealings is the "Smoking Gun" of their criminal intent as it was in the e-vote machines debacle, This is blatantly obvious even to a blind and dumb man. I could discuss the smoking guns of the left, for i'm aware of their deviant behavior, but the topic at hand is the Republican's habit of eating their own offspring.

As far as i'm concerned, every aspect of the voting process should be treated in the same manner as the "Chain of Evidence" is handled in criminal investigations. Recording devices should be mandatory and heavy fines and/or jail terms meted out to all who violate election protocols. Also, Delegates from all who have a vested interest in the outcome should be present with monitoring officials who record the proceedings prior to posting results. All qualified voters should provide a Thumb Print on their ballots for future investigation purposes.

There is a lot of precautions that could be utilized in the process to achieve a ninety-nine percentile. And once all is verified, the results with the verification's should be of the public record and posted to all who have questions regarding the process. If anyone tells you no system of verification can guarantee accurate results, be aware those same people will also tell you that no fence and monitoring forces can safeguard our southern border.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Can't believe some of the replies in here. "OH well, the Republican Party doesn't want him or you" this was to be expected bla bla bla as if that makes it ok. Do you honestly believe the Democratic party is on the up and up.

This proves that the people don't have a voice at all. People were arrested for following the GOP rules in the caucus process, What in gods creation is going on here? Shame on those arresting officers too. i know it's their job, but man up and realize you are siding with the enemy.

For pete sakes, this has got to be stopped. I say we need to revolt and revolt now. Why are we waiting. We need to get off the internet and take to the streets. This can not be allowed to continue while we all sit back and say oh well, nothing we can do, bull#, we can win our lives back and they're worth fighting for.

Above top secret of all places to be reading replies like "you get what you deserve" You gotta be freaking kidding me.
edit on 18-3-2012 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Personally, I'm glad this kind of thing keeps happening and I'm glad this was exposed. It only proves the corruption in the system and it only allows for more and more people to see it for what it really is. The media can ignore it, spin it, or tell lies all they want, but it's only a matter of time before people rise up against it. The people are losing their grip on this nation and a revolution is in order SOON. The question is, what will be the trigger? Things like this only make that moment seem like it's inching closer and closer.
edit on 18-3-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

My guess is, a very big wrong done blatantly like a large peaceful protest being attacked by local police and/or National Guard/private mercs, where the casualties will be high and the injustice obvious.

edit on 18-3-2012 by ajay59 because: stuttering

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join