It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caucus in St. Charles County, Missouri turns ugly

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I think one thing to remember here is that political parties are private organizations. Whomever has self-chosen themselves to be leaders based on funding or seniority or whatever can legally do whatever they want. If Ron Paul and his supporters don't like it, they should leave the party and run as an independant, not as members of the Independant party but as a real independant.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanats
I think one thing to remember here is that political parties are private organizations. Whomever has self-chosen themselves to be leaders based on funding or seniority or whatever can legally do whatever they want. If Ron Paul and his supporters don't like it, they should leave the party and run as an independant, not as members of the Independant party but as a real independant.

The biggest problem with yesterday's events was that the temporary chairman, Eugene Dokes, didn't follow the rules. Not rules that were made up but rules that are established by the GOP. Robert's Rules of Order are suppose to be used in these events. He was making up his rules as he went basically. Ignoring the cries for 'Division' and 'Point of Order.'

So it's not that the Ron Paul (or Romney), supporters weren't following the GOP rules, it's that the temporary chairman and the chairman Dokes selected, weren't following the GOP rules.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

You obviously don't understand how these things work, therefore your statement is null and void!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

65 out of 111 and ALL the alternates. WE as in the campaign for liberty. The Revolution.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
St. Charles will get their vote, but now they want to make a 2 week notice before the next caucus, lol. In other words, they need more time to gather individuals other than those for Ron Paul.

This is one to keep our eyes on folks.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59

You obviously don't understand how these things work, therefore your statement is null and void!

He is exactly right...I think it is you who doesn't understand how these things work.

The Republican Party can legally come out tomorrow and say that since there has been so much confusion in the primaries that they are all null and void and they will just be appointing a nominee themselves.

They will lose a lot of support, their members will feel disenfranchised...but there is nothing illegal about it. These are party elections...not government elections.

The GOP right now is just trying to disenfranchise Paul supporters...because they don't want you in their party. It has become clear that Ron Paul is just trying to hijack the party and the delegates, and the party is now fighting back.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Did you guys catch this one?:

There is a rather lengthy intro and then the video I think you will want to see. Brent Stafford who was the one who got arrested.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thanks for that interview. Im glad that people are awaking to the BS thats going on.
I find it hard to believe all the no camera`s bit. After all the commie Putin, just had thousands of cameras installed in their voting centers.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

Be sure to listen to the whole interview it gets better and better as it moves along. The end is just the icing on the cake imo.
edit on 19-3-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This is WHY the crazy santorum crowdmentality hates and fears Ron Paul. LISTEN to his foreign policy!

ronpaulflix.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Glad to see the other Brent Stafford interview. I'll have to check it out. Josh Tolley just released an interview with Stafford as well. I haven't had a chance to listen to it or watch the Ron Paul Flix interview but I figured I would add it to this thread.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

here is another lie...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Poor guy here huh? No body is to blame...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
In an effort to keep this thread up to date regarding any news from Missouri, I wanted to include this video just released from Ben Swann. He is a journalist from Ohio and seems to have taken up the cause to report only the truth regarding Ron Paul, vs. the bias the rest of the media likes to spin.

Reality Check: GOP committee attempts to manipulate delegate process in Missouri

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join