It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey guys, I am new!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Hello my friends, my name is Commandorenegade. I just registered because the site looks cool (not like all those similar themed forums with like 2 people on them *ugh* ) legit, and fun. I have known about this site for a while so hey why not join right? And I'm sure i'll enjoy my stay with you guys.

(Note that this account was created a while ago. I just never used it until now hehe.)
edit on 3/17/2012 by CommandoRenegade because: added material.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by CommandoRenegade
Hello my friends, my name is Commandorenegade. I just registered because the site looks cool (not like all those similar themed forums with like 2 people on them *ugh* ) legit, and fun. I have known about this site for a while so hey why not join right? And I'm sure i'll enjoy my stay with you guys.

Welcome! Be kind to others and refrain from trolling to promote a safe and secure ATS!

Glad you already know the skinny on the site, hope to see you around!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
It's good to have you here Commando! I think you will like this site! I'm still relatively new myself, according to number of posts, and have really enjoyed it! There is a lot of hot debate that goes on, but you find info here you couldn't find anywhere else.

I hope you enjoy!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by CommandoRenegade

welcome friend and you are not new you have been around for some time like the rest of us i hope you enjoy the journey you will be criticised by some who cant tolerate grammatical mistakes but take no heed they are just bored so welcome yet again we are global have fun

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcomings!
edit on 3/17/2012 by CommandoRenegade because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
CommandoRenegade
Welcome to ATS hope to see you soon on the main boards
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Nice, you even still have that New poster smell too!!
Welcome to ATS.
Keep in mind, there is no truth to be found here, just hours of entertainment for fat, old, broken folks like me!
It is only entertainment, remember this.
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!

(Edit)
BTW, there are much more than just 2 people on this board, plus we have many bots to simulate real opinions too!
LOL, jk, or am I?
edit on 17-3-2012 by g146541 because: bots

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
WELCOME TO THE MADHOUSE!!!

No really, welcome! I hope you enjoy it here. Don't let the trolls get you down, they have been particularly vicious lately. And always remember the site motto: Deny Ignorance!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Welcome. Enjoy the forums. Lots of good people and conversion on here.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Congratulations, you've joined the world's largest and civil alternative topics discussion community! We do understand that the shear size of the website can be overwhelming, so we've created a presentation tour with just you in mind.

Welcome CommandoRenegade

For now you can reply to any thread in any forum you wish. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally be able to send and receive messages to fellow ATS members. Private Messages can be sent to Staff only, (but after the 20 post minimum, you'll have full access).

Be sure to try out our Ask ATS with the "search words" of your choice. I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too. We encourage everyone to please contribute to existing threads rather than start a new one. This will also help guarantee that your thread won't end up as a duplicate located elsewhere. The ATS Search feature is your friend!
Speaking of "Search", to save yourself a lot of searching and even possible future heartache & frustration, please review the below.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)

Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice

Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

AboveTopSecret is much like a theme park with many, many rides, with that said...
Here's a few thoughts before getting onto any one of the 1000's of topical rides at Above Top Secret, also known as ATS, the world's largest Civil & Unique Discussion Community.

*** Please be at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward), and act like an 'civil' adult. This will save you a lot of future stress, frustration and possible action by one of your friendly neighborhood Mods!

*** Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride your on. Before getting on a ride, you should be mentally fit, emotionally stable and have a strong stomach for theories, conjecture, research and evidence presented that may be contrary to your own.

*** Please be "open-minded" enough to understand that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might think or expect. At times, you may learn something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride, this is a natural and normal phenomena.

*** Please note that at times the ride gets overly-heated and "it's strongly suggested" to get off the ride to regroup one's thoughts before continuing. This will also help guarantee that the ride will move forward without getting derailed or explode into a fiery trashbin.

*** Please have fun! Be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

yes i need my ATS fix daily

welcome

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
How very nice to make your acquaintance! Enjoy the ride.

Much Love!

top topics

join