It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need a one world government, whether you like it or not.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I have thought for a long time that the only way humanity will improve is to do away with things that divide us. Borders, religion, etc all divide us. However my one big concern is how this is implemented. How it is set up and run. We have tried the borders and nationalism and look where we are. Lets give unity a try.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
We have a one world government, whether we know it or not.

Honestly, this.

There is absolutely no reason whatsoever that we should have children starving to death because they cannot get even one meal a day, and then in another country we have billionaires just amassing wealth.

Right, but there is absolutely no way to ensure every child on the planet gets to eat. Wheter you like it or not people will always be starving. Do we have the ability to feed everyone? Sure, but do we have the means to actually succeed in doing so?

It just amazes me how there are a lot of people that are afraid of change. we do not need to isolate ourselves from each other. We need to come together as one. We need radical change. We do not need 200+ countries not agreeing with each other and going to war for stupid reasons. What we need is a global form of government, where the power will not go to a single person. But where the power will be divided and every corner of the world will have an opinion.

And why would any of that fix these things they disagree on? One country wants this, another wants that. Now instead of 2 countries wanting 2 different things you just have 2 citizens of 1 giant country wanting different things.

Its not possible to make everyone's opinion count. Opinions conflict with eachother. You would run into the exact same problems we have today.

We need big change and we need it fast, our current system has failed for too long. So far the only things that it has given us are wars, inequality, and famine.

Way to ignore all the countless advancements and good that come from the world.

When someone brings up the term "One World Government" most people go into a defensive state of mind because that's what they have been conditioned to think.

To be perfectly honest it sounds like someone conditioned you to think. You're just spouting off a bunch of idealistic nonsense that isn't applicable to the real world. Your thinking can be applied to plenty of things and work, but on a grand scale its kind of absurd.

Don't you get it? You think that you know what TPTB want..you probably think that they want us to bring us all together and to put us under their rule. But to me that makes little sense.

Think about it, if they unite us under their "new world order" thing then that will give most of the population an "us against them" mentality where the probability of an uprising would be high.

But if they keep us separated by promoting inequality, and by keeping the current system then we would be falling in their trap. I mean we already have the TSA, everyday it seems we are at bring of war with some country. Israel seems like it wants to attack iran almost every week etc..

Don't you get it?

People are corrupt.

You say we have to do something before its too late, its been far too late for far too long. At this point in time that only thing that is going to change the way the world is run is a massive cataclysmic event that wipes out most of humanity.

The pieces fell into place long ago and if you think getting rid of taxes and boarders is going to fix the problem you're kind of ignorant. The world isn't that simple. As if people are just going to magically start getting along and start agreeing on things we haven't been able to agree on, well, ever.

You know there is a reason why the first humans split up into clans right? Why is it that even the first humans competed with eachother? None of them were conditioned to think the way you seem to believe people who disagree with a 1 world Government have been.

Its because it wouldn't work. We can't condense everyone into 1 spot we need to spread out, spreading out creates new wants and needs and problems and solutions etc.

but really like I quoted above from a poster, what makes you think we already don't have a 1 world government? The way it would be ran is exactly how the world is ran right now.

you radical free spirits you will rebel just for the sake of rebelling even in a "utopia", look at the big picture how will you end all world conflicts without a one world government overseeing everything......... just not with the current world leaders, TRUTH must be LAW, erase all borders, no taxes, no wars etc the hippies of the sixties would have been my pick for the leaders in a one world government.

How will you end them with a 1 world government? Just saying uniting doesn't fix the problem.
edit on 17-3-2012 by MCJustJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
While a one world government sounds wonderful, I would love a world without borders, without wars and hatred but it is never going to happen, humans are violent by nature, greedy by nature. And who decides these laws? who is in control? I presume you think it will be some sort of idealised US based set of laws, well screw that I wouldn't live in the US if they paid me right now, it has changed from the land of the free into a fascist state, how about if it was China's laws that ruled the world, would you like that? Or perhaps what if it was North Korea or Saudi that made the laws? Would you be so keen on it then?

It is very naïve to believe you can join the world in unity, there is far to many differences cultures to join them together, we all see faults in our own systems, but we see even more faults in "other" systems of government, the same is true for the people who live in those "other" systems they see more faults in ours

Peace, unity, a borderless world where we all love each other, could it happen? yeah in a land somewhere over the rainbow, but it aint happening here any time soon

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

Then you are talking about a bunch of hypothetical what if's. Focus on realistic scenarios.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I agree with you wholeheartedly, muse7. We do need a one world government, but; as you can see from many of the posts, people are not just going to willingly join the one world government the way things are now. No, if you really want a one world government, muse7, you will need a plan. But, don’t worry. I actually have a plan for you.

The first thing, you will have to do, is gain control of the global financial infrastructure and tank all of the economies and currencies of the world. Once, everyone in the world has been brought down to rock bottom equality; ie everyone becomes abjectly poor, then you announce and offer them a new currency and new global government all in one shot and the great thing is, you can actually make it voluntary and they will still join rather then starve.

Also, you will have to get together a competent media team, before you actually tank the economy and you have them make some really snazzy infomercials, informing people of the new global currency and also a new global voluntary workforce. Now when you tank the economy and the news begins to broadcast the dire news that all the economies and currencies of the world are bankrupt and worthless, you immediately begin running the infomercials globally, giving people hope and calming as much of the coming chaos and violence as you can.

Then you open global voluntary workforce centers in every major city across the globe and link them via the internet and assembling a giant database. Then, as the people who are terrified that they will starve start showing up to join the global workforce, you examine their skill level, education level and even ask what they would desire for a job, because frankly since we are all starting over at that point anyway, better to waste some effort retraining the applicants for a job they would love, then simply stick them back into a job they hate. Then you issue them a global voluntary workforce number to call them up when needed.

Then, after you have a global workforce assembled you put them immediately to work, rebuilding the infrastructure of the various countries, open up new mines and recourses gather sites and then begin building factories and bring up the entire world to full production capacity. Also, you pay them the new currency directly. Then, all of the people who didn’t want to join the workforce, can actually do stuff they always have done provide goods and services to the workforce and thereby trickling down the new currency to all levels of the new economy and slowly suck in those who didn’t want to join into the system originally.

Once that is done, you finally come to the point where you have to give the people a common goal, to unite them all together as one family. The perfect goal to do that is full scale space colonization. I am not talking about some space stations and maybe a little science colony, I am talking about full-scale; a fleet of space frigates and cities and factory complexes on mars. And the beauty of using space colonization as a goal, is it would actually take probably all the global workforce of earth to do it, giving everyone a job.

Finally, as the colonization commences you can actually begin moving people off world and start ripping up the roads, powerlines, fences and unused infrastructure opening up old land back to nature, which will eventually lead to the earth naturally healing itself.

There you go, muse7; A good plan for bringing in a one world government. Now, all you have to do is gain control of the world financial system and bring it down.

I wish you luck and will look forward to seeing you usher in the one world government for us in the near future.

edit on 17-3-2012 by prisoneronashipoffools because: typo

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I also believe we already have a one world govenment, its been here since we crawled out of the slime. For some to eat, some must be eaten.. In the end, as in the begining, as now, the earth will be inhabited and ruled by super predators. From T-rex to Goldman Sachs.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
How about localisation as an alternative to the nation-state?

We can have cooperative businesses instead of corporations and bioregional consensus-based, horizontal regional governments instead of nation-states. Each of the world's bioregions can send a representative to the Global Congress which represents the entirety of humanity, but does not rule the world by force, rather, simply functions as a common voice of humanity.

This I think, is what John Lennon sang about when he said imagine NO countries. Not imagine ONE country.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Because that is the only way we will come together.

Not! Whether by national sovereignty or a "global community", we will only come together when you rid the earth of the current administrators.

The U.N. has limited power and has done a poor job. We need a one world government where laws would apply to every citizen of the world, and where a person living in Canada has the same rights as a mother living in the poorest country in Africa.

The U.N. is a trojan horse. Nothing more. Nothing less. And it has succeeded at being just that.

There is absolutely no reason whatsoever that we should have children starving to death because they cannot get even one meal a day, and then in another country we have billionaires just amassing wealth.

You're right. There is no reason for one person on this earth to be homeless or starving. Especially a child. But don't blame the billionaire. You need to look a little higher in the food chain. Blame those who truly deserve to have the finger pointed at them. Those who have pilfered and stolen every penny in aid ever sent to those in dire need of food and shelter. That would be this world's administrators.

It just amazes me how there are a lot of people that are afraid of change. we do not need to isolate ourselves from each other. We need to come together as one. We need radical change. We do not need 200+ countries not agreeing with each other and going to war for stupid reasons. What we need is a global form of government, where the power will not go to a single person. But where the power will be divided and every corner of the world will have an opinion.

Spoken like a true globalist. NEWSFLASH! We are already living in the society you just described. Re-read what you just wrote, and look at the world from a new perspective.

We need big change and we need it fast, our current system has failed for too long. So far the only things that it has given us are wars, inequality, and famine.

We the people need big change fast. The current worlds administrators are perfectly happy with the way things are. The world system is doing exactly what is was designed to do.

When someone brings up the term "One World Government" most people go into a defensive state of mind because that's what they have been conditioned to think.

Of course they do. Look what the worlds current system has done for us. Imagine what it will do for us if it comes out from behind the veil.

Don't you get it? You think that you know what TPTB want..you probably think that they want us to bring us all together and to put us under their rule. But to me that makes little sense.

I get it. Borders are an illusion. They don't exist except to those who buy into that illusion. Or should I say delusion.

Think about it, if they unite us under their "new world order" thing then that will give most of the population an "us against them" mentality where the probability of an uprising would be high.

Not! If and when it is made public that we are already a one world system. That's when the gloves come off.

But if they keep us separated by promoting inequality, and by keeping the current system then we would be falling in their trap. I mean we already have the TSA, everyday it seems we are at bring of war with some country. Israel seems like it wants to attack iran almost every week etc..

We need to bring about this change as soon as possible before it's too late.

It's already too late. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

edit on 3/17/2012 by Klassified because: missing word

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Some people don't want to come together, and by together I guess that means "Conforming to Laws". What do you think will happen when there is a one world government? Those who live in tribes in Africa will be forced to move from their huts, find a minimum wage job, and live in an apartment.

Government has no place in culture, and that's what it will do. How about leave other people alone, and control what you already have, why make those people suffer? Why make them believe their was a Jesus, instead of the sun that they pray to now?

Who will benefit the most from a world government? Not us, not those who live off the land. You can't even grow organic food without being tried as a criminal. This is the people's land, our land, not one organization, and even two.

Look at what they have done already to our planet, ecosystems, job market, 401 savings, social security, and culture.

I am totally for a one world government, but not by the people who want to run it. They won't even tell us about UFOs. They want you to go to work-come home and watch Family Ties, and believe everything is normal while evil takes over, and spreads to us.

We already eat, drink, and utilize their chemical known as oil. We have already killed millions on account of resources. Do you really believe that the power to run the world should be given to anyone? Let alone a bureaucratic system makes guidelines, and standards for all of us? So your voice is even smaller? Our current system isn't working, and therefor it won't work by obtaining more ground.

The system can't even level with us. They can't even tell you that religion is just something to help you maintain head between life and death. This system is using fear (in this case religion) to get you to be who they want you to be. They also say that there is no life in the universe, we are some sort of super-special life form, and non grows anywhere else in the whole place. We aren't working together, we are working against each other.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
reply to post by g146541

You said the words "I" "My" and "Me" at least 6 times

Seriously, stop only thinking about yourself for a bit and for once think about the rest of the world.

Stop forcing your beliefs on others. Maybe he believes in darwinian molecules to man evolution. If we are just evolved pond scum, why should we care about others? Everyone then can create their own morality, so your idea is no better than his.

By the way, I am all in favor for this one world government. We can then elect a one world leader, and prove our allegiance to him by receiving a mark on our hand or forehead. Only people with the mark can buy or sell, and anyone who refuses it would be killed. It seems like I read this scenario before? If I recall, it doesn't end well for the inhabitants of earth.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Only a Communist would Not Think in the 'I" "Me" vein of Thought , and the "We" has an entirely different meaning to them concerning the Collective Mind . Your suggestion of a One World Goverment is nothing more than excepted Enslavement , No Thanks...........

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

>> One world government
>> Power divided
>> Wut?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

its not hypothetical the movement started this time around in the 60's with the hippy movement peace and love civil rights etc greed and corruption killed it, all of it. we as a species allowed corporations to pick our leaders ask yourself how much more of this crap can mankind take wars, rumors of wars, injustice, corruption, our economy is based on war, heck even fake news. what i have proposed is a realistic solution the only solution. you have to think outside the box of corporate slavery what will advance our species. we already know what controls us and keeps us back. time to step out of the box of slavery and into freedom real freedom for all not just the rich otherwise we will self destruct this madness cannot continue and me personally I want to travel the universe see what else is out there and my proposal I think will get me there also you want realistic scenarios

be truthful regardless of how good or bad that truth maybe
stop paying tax it is illegal
help a stranger for no other reason than you can
all charities are corporations and run as such make them accountable
refuse to vote
refuse to fight (soldiers you need to step up and not follow blindly)
be critical of those in power any authority figure, if they lie there out(church and state)
stop looking to celebrities as role models they are as flawed as everyone else more so sometimes

simple things that you can do. but when done on a global scale could create heaven on earth instead of the hell we currently live on it's a starting point the rest will fall into place
edit on 17-3-2012 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Although it sounds great in theory, in practice it would not work. Let's say there is a level playing field and we became a one world global government. In developing nations populations tend to increase because poorer less educated people normally have more children, which increases population size, while developed countries usually have a flat or even negative population increase. These two tend to offset each other and keeps the population growing at a steady pace. Now if we became a one world government and education, religion, and regional conflicts would start to eventually see the population decrease. This is why you see people like Ted Turner, Bill Gates and others pushing a one world government. They ultimately want a vast depopulation which they will get if we go through with this. Sounds good, but could also lead to our extinction.

With that being said, think about the vast differences in pay for those in 3rd world countries compared to us in 1st world countries. Think of the cost of goods if we started paying those people what we get paid, and the price on goods sold. They would skyrocket! It's would be great if we could give people an honest and sustainable wage, however worker exploitation and economies of scale are there for a reason. If we paid everyone the same people in developed countries would see their wages cut in 3/4 and the 3rd world countries raise about 300%. I know I don't want a 3/4 decrease in pay, would you?

With that being said there are things we can do. We can be more proactive against human right abuses by sheltering the homeless around the world, helping communities in developing countries attain clean drinking water, and not having countries like the U.S. to pay farmers to NOT plant crops, instead have them plant and grow what they can and give it directly to needy people, not the heads of the countries needy people are in, because those heads of countries tend to use food as a weapon.

I think we do need an actual police force for the world though, to fight corruption and unethical behavior. A force that would arrest people such as the heads of Bear Sterns and JP Morgan, and foreign banks that created our financial bubble. To capture or kill people who are involved in sex slavery around the world. To capture or kill heads of state that kill innocent people for their own personal gain. That would ultimately turn this world around.

We need Independant nations, but those that have need to give to those countries that have not.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

LMAO at "The UN has limited power and has done a poor job."

I think that actually works against what you are arguing for. The UN was created to prevent wars via diplomacy and judging from its track record it almost always fails to prevent them. Besides, last time I checked the people of the world don't elect the UN members, so it seems you are asking for a world dictatorship.

If a world governmental body such as the UN could be so corrupt, so useless, and so authoritarian, I think that is more than enough reason to never embrace a full world order.

I have also realised the only people to ever call for a one world order are deluded people from the West, who clearly don't know how the world works. In reality, there are no real countries other than the Western ones, all the rest are made up British colonial lines where different tribes cross them regularly.
Just because people in Africa want better lives, etc. Doesn't mean they share your dictatorship view.

edit on 17-3-2012 by Jace26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
No thanks. I don't need no super big brother to look after me and tell me what to do. I do just fine on my own. Our community does just fine without this super big brother. Screw that.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
We need unity, not politics. Time to grow up, my fellow Humans.
edit on 17/3/12 by AdamsMurmur because:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

Do you think Muslims want to be unified with the likes of the West? Lmao.

Or why don't you try telling people in Asia "We need to be unified", they would probably be thinking whats this crazy white boy been smoking.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnySasaki
That's exactly what we need. One government to rule the world without anyone to challenge/stop them.

Sure, sounds great.

Funny you guys wish for what the bible warned us about thousands of years ago . You will get your one world government and if you haven't noticed they are working on this right now only a couple of more pieces to bring under control and it is game set match. As much as you see separate entities in the news , this is an illusion to show anonymity but in fact most governments work towards the same goal guided by the elite.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join